You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-20 10:47:45

Paganini

Cabal loses. Now what?

I’ve been wondering how would civilization flow once the cabal is removed? If we don’t have a plan in place, we become an easy target for other stellar races to control us. Heck, you don’t think there are others already eyeing and planning their takeover? In Gosia’s latest video on the live she did with Athena, Athena mentions that if we want a holistic society then we need to ask them that that’s what we want (if I’m remembering correctly). So I will ask for myself that I want a holistic society here on Earth as Taygetans have on their planets and beginning with the guidance of HRM Alenym and Princess Mari and others as they deem necessary. People, if you agree please let our friends know in your responses.

In La'kech

#2 2023-12-20 10:59:21

Brahman

Re: Cabal loses. Now what?

Yes, I agree with this.
SURPRISE QUESTIONS #16
"Question: We believe in guides like the Taygetans, Swaruunians or Urmah to lead transition to holistic society. What is required to make it possible?

Swaruu X (Athena): To let us know that. From then on, for that to happen, it would be those of us on this side who must move the Federation bureaucracy to be allowed and assigned that role."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/athena-s … e-surprise

There is only Nirvana (Buddha) lol

#3 2023-12-20 11:37:42

Marak60

This questions is a sub section to something I posted recently so I would like to clarify here how your question can be answered.

1: We do not need the Cabal to be here, there will be NO vacuum... WHY? Because we have already petitioned/asked both the Urmah and  Taygetians to step into this leadership role until we are in a place to take over ourselves (This was part of the post I did before asking everyone who agreed to this to say so in the post so it could be passed on to them as an OFFICIAL request) This was in direct response to the your mentioned pod cast, saying "...to let us know.." We have.

2: If we defeat the Cabal (and we will) no one else will be able to take advantage of that we will be in a very strong position and aligned finally with our allies, so relax on that one...:)

What we need to be concerned about is this coming year! It is when the fight will get real, why.... let me explain.  From what I have seen and found out so far the year is shaping up like this:

1: There will be a false flag cyber attack via the internet (blamed on China or someone like that) on the central banking system to collapse it and as a result of this the cabal will shut down the web globally.

2: They will say (to protect you of course) if you want to get access to the net again you MUST register for a LICENSE and this will be connected to your digital ID, which of course will be connected to your carbon foot print and your vaccination status. So unless you meet ALL the regulation requirement you will not be permitted to use the net.

3: Also if your digital ID is not kept up to date with every requirement they impose you will not have access to your accounts or be allowed to travel or some other kind of restriction.

4: Once you have your  "LICENSE" you will only be able to enter the net via their digital gateway, which means they 100% control what you can and can see or do online... GAME OVER winner Cabal...

For me I have never had a vaccine nor will I ever have one! I know the climate agenda is a depopulation program and that the "Carbon foot print" is just another way to restrict you and tax you, another control method.  So because of what I just stated here it will be very clear that for me life will be over as I know it as they will have to kill me to inject me and I will not be able to function in society being totally cut off... THIS is what we should be looking to solve.

That is why I made my post    https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4425

It is asking for DIRECT and immediate intervention, I posted this after hearing the Urmah tell the Federation they will not sit back and allow them to step so far over the line.

So I will ask them again the here... What will it take to activate this intervention? As listed above this coming attack will effective remove ALL free will from every single soul on earth and make us slaves to their agenda and keep us in a state that will feed their dark side forever! SO what's it to be is this the line?

Can we depend on support or are just going to have physically DIE to get out of this? Thanks! Also If you agree please let them know in here as well, we are not just letting them know we are pleading with them!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#4 2023-12-20 12:11:35

I agree, i want to be under the guidance and mentorship of the Taygetans, Swaruunians and Urmahs. In fact i would like to be one of them in my next incarnation, that's why, in order to do that i want to experience NOW how it is to live like them in an holistic society.
Let the souls/katras decide on the base of a wider experience, we had enough of the imposed systems, we want to be free. For the ones that doesn't have a katra/soul, they need to be free of choosing based on a wider experience that is available only if on earth, is established a highly ethical holistic society, i'm sure they will mostly choose for the wider holistic experience if they know what we know, so in a sense i speak for many of them also.

Last edited by Uncharted Universe (2023-12-20 12:31:37)

#5 2023-12-20 13:58:24

Marak60

I had to cut short my previous post as I was called away and as such there are things I did not get a chance to put in so I will add them here now.

1: This false flag cyber attack will also be the reason they will bring the central Bank digital currency in, they will say we need a secure system that can't be attacked like the internet just was, and effectively shutting down ALL other forms of digital currency apart from their own as they use the internet.

2: This PROGRAMMABLE digital currency will also be linked to your Digital ID and they have openly stated that the credit you have if it is not used in a certain time frame you lose it, effectively ending ANY and ALL forms of savings or wealth accumulation for anyone apart from those in control, you will have NOTHING and be happy about it. Not only this they can switch you off and restrict what you can and can not buy. For example you go into the store and order a pizza as you go to pay the computer tells them you have reached your carbon foot print on this product and are not permitted to have any more, transaction DENIED! Move on... And god help you if you try to donate to the farmers or truckers who are protesting!

Yes we did chose to be here but recently I have been flooded with memories/idea's about what and why I am here, these are more real to me then reality itself. How I understand my contract with this matrix... I am here to experience life as a human (as we all are) HOWEVER.... the plan was that we would have to work through our issues and problems, find a solution deal with it and move on to the next one to clear that part of the contract, that could be anything from dealing with homelessness to getting divorced (you fill in the blanks here) all of which are extremely stressful and harmful if not dealt with correctly (that's OUR job) this is why we are here.... to grown and learn. BUT this contract has now been invalidated and high jacked by advanced ET races and AI, so now instead of being able to deal with the issues at hand and solve it (thus growing and learning) we are bombarded with 27 other issues at the same time spreading our ability to deal with things beyond what we can realistically do. Meaning we are now in a constant state of stress and fear (artificially created) to FEED these Mother @@@Kers and have no chance of reaching our contractual agreement, effectively trapping us in an endless loop of of never ending returns to the same. Thus.... this (in my opinion) invalidates the corrupted federations rule of "non-interference" because they are either breaking it or allowing it to be broken every SECOND of every day.

SOLUTIONS:

Well I see really only one, but I am open to others... Here it is. We MUST receive REAL physical support from our allies we can no longer continue in the false world of fluffy bunnies, rainbows and unicorns thinking we can do this alone and that is why we are here... WE are NOT here for this and I know this more than anything else I AM NOT FOOD.  I am not asking that they do all the work I am MORE than happy to help in whatever way I can, but I am not enough the odds are now to far against us as a collective. How can we compete against this ET AI their mind control and biological attack from the air, food and water to name just a few?

SO here we are.... WHO is going to help? WHO is going hear this and what will it take before our allies come and stand at our side PHYSICALLY and with drawn swords.. Because the time IS now and if this nightmare goes any further we may as well just bend of over and say GOVERN ME HARDER BABY! I for one will not.

I have been told my name mean "WAR LIKE" I think apocalyptic may be better suited to how I feel right now!

I would really appreciate some kind of feed back from the Urmah and the Taygetians on this as they said all we needed to do was let them know... Well take this as letting you KNOW! Thanks...

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#6 2023-12-21 01:39:05

Horton HaW

Well we have been makin it clear, here that we are all in on having Urmah and Taygetans as our mentors and guides!

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2023-12-21 11:14:29

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

Well we have been makin it clear, here that we are all in on having Urmah and Taygetans as our mentors and guides!

Maybe it is just me then? But if we have been doing that it is not very clear to them, as there has been NO answer or real action taken that I can see? If there is please point it out to me as I am more than happy to be corrected here. So maybe it is NOT clear to them, just saying?  This should be a permanent request until a solid answer or action is given, from what I can find the general consensus is "...we don't want a war with them..." and they just seem to leave it at that without any form of commitment or next step action plan.  Nor do I want a war by the way, just want to make that clear! But as Aneeka said (can't remember which video now seen so many) you always need to carry your sword, because some times your going to need it..." Well we need it...

I monitor the world events every day from many different angles, but I don't watch ANY main stream, for instance Tucker Carlson is usually a good one along with others like Epoch, plus a range of others etc... there are to many to list here, my point being it has become more than abundant that we have passed the point of no return here, when it comes to our own FREE will... that has been nullified end of story on that, it really is that simple! So all bets are off as far as I am concerned.

So maybe, just maybe if someone who is able to be in a position that can actually have some sway and that can halt the Federations madness should actually do it!   There does not need to be a WAR  but it would be a great start to step in between and say NO enough is enough and then we can take it from their depending on the reaction? 

That was my point! I am not blaming or pointing at anyone, I know you all want this, I just want to keep the request alive until there is a result, that's it!

Nikola Tesla...

#8 2023-12-21 17:16:51

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Maybe it is just me then? But if we have been doing that it is not very clear to them, as there has been NO answer or real action taken that I can see? If there is please point it out to me as I am more than happy to be corrected here. So maybe it is NOT clear to them, just saying?  This should be a permanent request until a solid answer or action is given, from what I can find the general consensus is "...we don't want a war with them..." and they just seem to leave it at that without any form of commitment or next step action plan.  Nor do I want a war by the way, just want to make that clear! But as Aneeka said (can't remember which video now seen so many) you always need to carry your sword, because some times your going to need it..." Well we need it...

I monitor the world events every day from many different angles, but I don't watch ANY main stream, for instance Tucker Carlson is usually a good one along with others like Epoch, plus a range of others etc... there are to many to list here, my point being it has become more than abundant that we have passed the point of no return here, when it comes to our own FREE will... that has been nullified end of story on that, it really is that simple! So all bets are off as far as I am concerned.

So maybe, just maybe if someone who is able to be in a position that can actually have some sway and that can halt the Federations madness should actually do it!   There does not need to be a WAR  but it would be a great start to step in between and say NO enough is enough and then we can take it from their depending on the reaction? 

That was my point! I am not blaming or pointing at anyone, I know you all want this, I just want to keep the request alive until there is a result, that's it!

Well Gosia and CIC do read this forum so...IDK
Maybe we are too small a percentage?

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-12-21 17:17:41)

#9 2023-12-21 20:22:34

Marak60

Well Gosia and CIC do read this forum so...IDK
Maybe we are too small a percentage?

There was a new thread today with more putting their request in for support so maybe this will change very soon! Lets hope..:)

Nikola Tesla...

#10 2023-12-21 21:50:28

Ariya

Horton HaW wrote:

Marak60 wrote:

Maybe it is just me then? But if we have been doing that it is not very clear to them, as there has been NO answer or real action taken that I can see? If there is please point it out to me as I am more than happy to be corrected here. So maybe it is NOT clear to them, just saying?  This should be a permanent request until a solid answer or action is given, from what I can find the general consensus is "...we don't want a war with them..." and they just seem to leave it at that without any form of commitment or next step action plan.

For the record, I’m with you 100% and I don’t consent to the psychopathic games played on this planet. And nor do I think there is anything wrong in asking for assistance. I stand with you in requesting this.

However, let’s not forget that the Taygetans, Swaruus, and Urmahs are in orbit and are actively helping already providing us with assistance. They have been doing this for years! They provide us with valuable intel and spiritual guidance on an almost daily basis. They are helping us to do our job!

There is also so much going behind the scenes that we are not aware of. Look at the action the Urmah took on the Vaxx factory… and I’m sure there are many more examples. Let us not lose sight of this.

I know sometimes we get tired but please remember that WE are the special forces on mission here. We are here, boots on the ground to protect this Earth. And we are winning:

Athena said just days ago:

We see that countless people are extremely awaken now, awaken and aware. This means that, although they may not be in contact with one another, there is a big population mass that is enlightened enough to defeat the Federation and the Cabal’s strategies. This can be seen when the vaccines didn't go as far as they would have wanted. Although we still haven't seen the complete effects of them. 

My point is that, even isolated, you are avoiding negative timelines. You are making it very difficult for the Cabal to fulfill their objectives. And that is great news. Even though you may not be in contact with one another, as starseeds you still have a lot of combined collective starseed power.

And yes,  I agree with you. There is every chance the cabal will try to implement a digital id (linked to a centralised currency and health status.) Do what you need to do to prepare for this possibility.  You must protect yourself and loved ones. But above all do not fear anything!
Cultivate an independent mindset and become ungovernable. Do not comply with their nonsense rules!

#11 2023-12-22 09:00:01

Marak60

Ariya wrote:

And yes,  I agree with you. There is every chance the cabal will try to implement a digital id (linked to a centralised currency and health status.) Do what you need to do to prepare for this possibility.  You must protect yourself and loved ones. But above all do not fear anything!
Cultivate an independent mindset and become ungovernable. Do not comply with their nonsense rules!

Thanks Ariya...:) I needed that..:)

Nikola Tesla...

#12 2023-12-23 06:25:08

okcs

I would also like the Taygetans, Swaruunians, and  Urmah to lead our transition to a holistic society, and I would like to thank them all for their efforts thus far in accomplishing that. I believe if I was able to explain our current situation to everyone I know here on Earth, over 95% of them would prefer to be managed by the Taygetans and Urma, as opposed to the UFOP.

#13 2023-12-23 14:01:44

Brahman

If the deep federation decides to continue with this silly game in favor of regressives, it certainly doesn't deserve credibility. As good and nice as they are, they are freaks. And no amount of excuses will convince me that this makes sense to continue.
I can live with a little and pretend it is spiritual but I can't stand to see others suffer.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-12-23 14:02:47)

#14 2023-12-23 16:58:05

Tecumseh

Brahman wrote:

If the deep federation decides to continue with this silly game in favor of regressives, it certainly doesn't deserve credibility. As good and nice as they are, they are freaks. And no amount of excuses will convince me that this makes sense to continue.
I can live with a little and pretend it is spiritual but I can't stand to see others suffer.

The fact that the Federation is permissive and allows conflict to continue is something that we have seen for thousands of years. If we effect a change somehow,  it would be truly historic. There are +-30 wars/conflicts on this tracker. https://worldpopulationreview.com/count … tly-at-war

If in 2024 the count goes up then we have a valid reason to reject the Etorthan Audit(ory) as damaging and not helpful to humans. Couple that with what Mari has uncovered about bad happenings following Federation Auditorys and you have a legal basis for a change of representatives. We should appeal to the Higher Federation and go over their heads.

It should be (and probably is) a Taygetan, Swaruunian and Urmah goal to identify these races that comprise the higher Federation. So we may converse with them. We make this the culmination of 12,500 years of Terran mismanagement. That's long enough, don't you think. hmm

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#15 2023-12-23 17:37:32

Tecumseh

okcs wrote:

I would also like the Taygetans, Swaruunians, and  Urmah to lead our transition to a holistic society, and I would like to thank them all for their efforts thus far in accomplishing that. I believe if I was able to explain our current situation to everyone I know here on Earth, over 95% of them would prefer to be managed by the Taygetans and Urma, as opposed to the UFOP.

Essentially the Taygetans and Urma ARE factions of the UFoP. J9 and I were batting around a Confederation of United Planets a few months ago. That is a reformatory and a replacement strategy, not a conquering one. We need to reform the existing Federation and change it into a Confederation. It's a reorganization, we are not going to be able to disband the Federation. That would be biting off more than we can chew.

We separate the Bully's from the Benevolent, wheat from the chaff. Everyone will sort themselves out.

You can't treat a base Lyrian race (humans) like crap for too many thousands of years. It will come back to haunt you, and you just pile up bad karma left and right.

Let's show them just how much bad karma is coming their way. If the Federation is under Cabal influence, there will be no where in the Galaxy they can hide. Crimes against the Lyran race should not go unpunished.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#16 2023-12-23 19:07:31

Brahman

Tecumseh wrote:
Brahman wrote:

The fact that the Federation is permissive and allows conflict to continue is something that we have seen for thousands of years. If we effect a change somehow,  it would be truly historic. There are +-30 wars/conflicts on this tracker. https://worldpopulationreview.com/count … tly-at-war

If in 2024 the count goes up then we have a valid reason to reject the Etorthan Audit(ory) as damaging and not helpful to humans. Couple that with what Mari has uncovered about bad happenings following Federation Auditorys and you have a legal basis for a change of representatives. We should appeal to the Higher Federation and go over their heads.

It should be (and probably is) a Taygetan, Swaruunian and Urmah goal to identify these races that comprise the higher Federation. So we may converse with them. We make this the culmination of 12,500 years of Terran mismanagement. That's long enough, don't you think. hmm

Yes, it's been an abnormally long time. The Federation runs the cabal and orders events while talking only to them and carrying out their wishes. Which doesn't seem normal. And who are these aliens who want sacrifices and rituals from the cabal? Since the cabal is subservient to the federation?

#17 2023-12-23 20:19:28

Jupiter 9

Tecumseh wrote:
okcs wrote:

Essentially the Taygetans and Urma ARE factions of the UFoP. J9 and I were batting around a Confederation of United Planets a few months ago. That is a reformatory and a replacement strategy, not a conquering one. We need to reform the existing Federation and change it into a Confederation. It's a reorganization, we are not going to be able to disband the Federation. That would be biting off more than we can chew.

We separate the Bully's from the Benevolent, wheat from the chaff. Everyone will sort themselves out.

You can't treat a base Lyrian race (humans) like crap for too many thousands of years. It will come back to haunt you, and you just pile up bad karma left and right.

Let's show them just how much bad karma is coming their way. If the Federation is under Cabal influence, there will be no where in the Galaxy they can hide. Crimes against the Lyran race should not go unpunished.

They have used both the term Feline Confederation and Feline Federation when talking about the Federation of the cats so they are probably just using the closest concept we have and the UFoP is not structured like the terrestrial definition of a federation.

And I am still curious why the Lyrian races don't have their own Lyrian/Human Federation like the feline races have, and I haven't thought of this too deeply but it seems that this would solve a lot of the Lyrian problems and it would make the Lyrian races less dependent on the UFoP for their safety and their relationship with the UFoP will be more balanced and it would also help wrap up the Orion Wars, because now with the combined military forces of the Lyrian races they will be able to defend themselves against their Reptilian egregore on their own without being (co)dependent on the UFoP. And with this the Lyrians will also have a stronger voice inside the UFoP and the federation will take us more seriously.

Maybe this will be one of the big pieces of the solution to this Lyrian-Reptilian Orion Wars mess which the Earth mess is a part of. The creation of an independent Lyrian/Human Federation similar to the Feline Federation of the cat races, that will have a similar relationship with the UFoP to the one that the Feline Federation has.

I did ask both in the live with Mari and with Athena, how come the Lyrian races don't have their own Federation and if there has ever been an attempt to create such a Federation, but there are too many questions in the lives and mine wasn't picked. (Gosia if you read this and think it's a good question maybe you can ask Athena or Yazhi when you get the chance and include it in the next mini topics. smile )

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-12-23 20:21:28)

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#18 2023-12-24 01:04:49

Tecumseh

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
okcs wrote:

They have used both the term Feline Confederation and Feline Federation when talking about the Federation of the cats so they are probably just using the closest concept we have and the UFoP is not structured like the terrestrial definition of a federation.

And I am still curious why the Lyrian races don't have their own Lyrian/Human Federation like the feline races have, and I haven't thought of this too deeply but it seems that this would solve a lot of the Lyrian problems and it would make the Lyrian races less dependent on the UFoP for their safety and their relationship with the UFoP will be more balanced and it would also help wrap up the Orion Wars, because now with the combined military forces of the Lyrian races they will be able to defend themselves against their Reptilian egregore on their own without being (co)dependent on the UFoP. And with this the Lyrians will also have a stronger voice inside the UFoP and the federation will take us more seriously.

Maybe this will be one of the big pieces of the solution to this Lyrian-Reptilian Orion Wars mess which the Earth mess is a part of. The creation of an independent Lyrian/Human Federation similar to the Feline Federation of the cat races, that will have a similar relationship with the UFoP to the one that the Feline Federation has.

I did ask both in the live with Mari and with Athena, how come the Lyrian races don't have their own Federation and if there has ever been an attempt to create such a Federation, but there are too many questions in the lives and mine wasn't picked. (Gosia if you read this and think it's a good question maybe you can ask Athena or Yazhi when you get the chance and include it in the next mini topics. smile )

I do hope Gosia sees the question and asks. The history of Lyra is a fascinating subject. What are they up to? How is their relationship with Taygetans and Alcyone Council?

Remember Lyra is Vega system and that is 25 LY away. They are in our neighborhood. Avyon/Avalon also, King Rhuur might even be from Vega system. You are absolutely right. There has to be a Lyrian organization. There are supposed to be 400,000 Lyrian/Human type civilizations in our quadrant. You can't be the first one to ponder such an organization of Lyran races. And just how invested in Earth are the Lyrians from Vega? Mari did mention them a few times but only in passing. Could they be someone that will stick up for the Taygetans? They are supposed to originate from that planet. Us too. We humans are supposedly seeded from Lyra. Vega system might be some very good allies to Humans. It would make sense.

How many star systems in our local cluster have Lyrian races? Is there an organization that unites them? Gosia will probably say Yes, it's called the UFoP. LOL smile

I can count only Lyra, Alfrata, Venus, Earth and Mars. There has to be many more. You might even count Cyndrial (Aldebaran) they are 65 LY away. A hop and a skip away with 500,000 Taygetans.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#19 2024-01-02 18:50:20

HelHun

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Tecumseh wrote:
okcs wrote:

It's a very good question that I also had in mind and I suppose that at this point up there they also asked it at the same time, as if by tuner

#20 2024-01-02 21:35:39

Horton HaW

Tecumseh wrote:
okcs wrote:

I started out trying to understand the evaluation criteria, but the more that comes to light the more concerning this is. This is waaay beyond permissive. Too many red flags. The higher densities are being made aware, that they too, have their own integration to process.

BTW. It does appear that they are trying to tag, identify and evaluate "seeds" following this communication.

I say bring on the Felines. Would be nice to have some transparency and accountability for once. Looking forward to some more information from Ari.

Board footer