You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-13 17:27:57

Marak60

A Call to the Urmah and Taygetians

I want to take Gosia's declaration one step beyond and make it an offical call for help, I hope all those who agree with this make it known here.
And that the forum team will indeed pass this on.

The scam that is known as the "non-Interferrence" law is no longer a valid argument, I say this because each and every moment of every day this is being violated on EVERY level by the Galactice Fedaration, the reptillian run Deep State and countless other organizations and groups from this world and others. They are using technologies and methods which according to their OWN rules are ban and doing things that constitute huge infractions of said stated law, thus effectively nullifing it.

So I openly ask with full knowledge of myself, who I am and why I am here, for the Urmah and Tagetian races to take immediate action and open intervention in our world affairs and to help us to physically remove this disease which is holding us hostage and not allowing us to experience the original intent of our incarnation here, we have been highjacked.

I ask that they step in and help us take physical action/control of the system until we can organize ourselves to point we can take over, so as not to leave a vaccum. I have no objection on any level in regards to their assitance and leadership on all levels of society until we are ready to take over these positions.

Now is the time to clear the slate, to take immediate physical action to take back this world and allow us to move into the next phase of our assention/journey.

This needs to happen now becauses each second that passes only allows these parasites to gain a stronger hold of our destinies and soul journey, I refuse to be a victim any longer.

Thank you for your time, your input and support.

With great love from all of the Human race. Look forward to your responce!

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-13 21:05:16)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2023-12-14 11:33:22

Marak60

Re: A Call to the Urmah and Taygetians

There has been over 40 views of this now and I am wondering why there has not been even a single reply? Am I off the mark here? does no one but me want this? Not sure why you would not want to push this forward, because speaking for myself I believe this nightmare is not getting better and as each day passes they (the dark side) are just getting more and more open and ruthless about their plan and actually doing it. So again I ask do YOU want an end to this? If so lets actually TELL  those who can help change it, but they (the Urmah and Tagetians) are trying not to break some ridiculous non-interference FAKE law! So WHO is with me on this? And if your not then tell me were I am wrong?

Last edited by Marak60 (2023-12-14 11:35:36)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#3 2023-12-14 12:31:11

Ariya

I stand here on Earth and my life is dedicated to protecting all life made vulnerable by the infestation of this planet. I work on a daily basis to dismantle the system from within. This will always be my position.

I stand with Marak and I openly ask with full knowledge of myself, who I am and why I am here, for the Urmah and Taygetan races to take immediate action and open intervention in our world affairs and to help us to physically remove this disease which is holding us hostage and not allowing us to experience the original intent of our incarnation here, we have been highjacked.

I ask that they step in and help us take physical action/control of the system until we can organize ourselves to point we can take over, so as not to leave a vaccum.

#4 2023-12-14 13:43:06

Marak60

Thank you Ariya... It is so important that we do this.

I am currently watching this video: Truth about Federation - Extraterrestrial Communication (Taygeta-Pleiades)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdai4hrjVwc

And the part that is relevant to this post I will put here as a screen shot, if you have not already listen to this clip I suggest you do! It outlines here in the screen grab why what is posted here IS what we should be doing.

http://www.asflashmedia.co.uk/holder/help.jpg

SO PLEASE lets push this, we are the only ones who can help ourselves and this IS helping ourselves and taking action.
So thanks again!

Nikola Tesla...

#5 2023-12-14 14:45:26

Ariya

You’re welcome Marak,

For information, you can see some some of the video responses on the channel “call from the planet earth”  These have been submitted by cosmic agency friends /  subscribers as a response.

https://youtube.com/@llamadadesdeplanetatierra6501

#6 2023-12-14 16:04:10

Horton HaW

Yes. One was started here also.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4149

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#7 2023-12-14 18:10:36

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:

Yes. One was started here also.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4149

GOOD... the more the better we need to really hammer this home now!

Nikola Tesla...

#8 2023-12-14 19:22:53

I echo this sentiment. Please remove all negative forces influencing humanity and destroy the cabal. They do not rule with our collective authority. Humanity deserves a chance to live and evolve in peace without constant misdirection and deception from those who hate us. If any of these negative forces are human, remove them as well.

We are asking you directly for help.

#9 2023-12-14 22:11:02

Tecumseh

Marak60 I agree and resonate with what you wrote. And as far as: "I ask that they step in and help us take physical action/control of the system until we can organize ourselves to point we can take over, so as not to leave a vacuum. I have no objection on any level in regards to their assistance and leadership on all levels of society until we are ready to take over these positions."

There is an older thread about starting an educational institution that would be capable of training new "earth representatives", including people like you and me and our Tay and Swa family as well. Sol13U (University). If you like the idea of training up our new ambassadors give the thread a look. smile

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4134

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#10 2023-12-15 04:45:11

Lyran

I do so call to our kindred souls above.
Russ’el incarnate.

#11 2023-12-15 09:09:21

Marak60

Tecumseh wrote:

Marak60 I agree and resonate with what you wrote. And as far as: "I ask that they step in and help us take physical action/control of the system until we can organize ourselves to point we can take over, so as not to leave a vacuum. I have no objection on any level in regards to their assistance and leadership on all levels of society until we are ready to take over these positions."

There is an older thread about starting an educational institution that would be capable of training new "earth representatives", including people like you and me and our Tay and Swa family as well. Sol13U (University). If you like the idea of training up our new ambassadors give the thread a look. smile

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4134

WOW brilliant I just read it.... long but brilliant! It would be a dream to have this as a reality.... lets make it so!

Nikola Tesla...

#12 2023-12-15 15:26:57

Brahman

Maybe things will change after Urmah's warning to the federation and Mari as princess and heiress to Alenym. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a new, more equal relationship between the extraterrestrials and Earth.

Last edited by Brahman (2023-12-15 16:13:54)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#13 2023-12-15 19:22:01

Marak60

Brahman wrote:

Maybe things will change after Urmah's warning to the federation and Mari as princess and heiress to Alenym. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a new, more equal relationship between the extraterrestrials and Earth.

Yes indeed that would be more than nice! I hope they actually do a demonstration of the "warning" that would make my day! It really is time to balance the scales..:)

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer