You are not logged in.

#26 2023-12-30 00:16:32

Lyran

Re: Hiding behind fluffy bunnies, unicorns and rainbows

Marak60 wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Seriously though, if you have any ideas about a concerted move, together with strength, I will be here to help.

Counter moves... Some idea's

1: NEVER agree to any form of political medical intervention no matter what the cost
2: REFUSE to use the new Central Bank programmable digital currency
3: Support your local community so it is not reliant on the system.  IE: Start growing your food etc... and if possible make a barter system with neighbors
4: STOP watching any main stream media, we can get everything we need to know from independent sources
5: Reduce were ever possible pharmaceutical drugs and try to find a natural replacement for them.
6: Continue to ask the ET allies for help, they have told us to ask so KEEP doing it until we get the answer we want
7: Whenever possible just focus/daydream the future you want and live it in your mind.
8: Don't get caught up in the smaller issues, they are distraction tactics to drain your power, while your fighting the little things you take from the bigger, for example if your spending time arguing about wars, gender madness and political candidates you fall into their distraction plan. These things we can't change but can change if attacked from the root, if you know what I mean. Cut off the snakes head and the rest end, you can never put out all the little fires, we need to cut off the fuel pump! They know this and it is why they have gas lighted the entire world on every level
9: Love deeply those around you and say it out loud, never let them not see it, this will boast not only them but you!

I am sure there are a lot of other things that can go here and I encourage anyone to add to this as they see fit, it all helps!

As the saying goes, were your thoughts go your energy flows! Never forget WE are the IAM

Thanks Marak60,
You have verbalised my every day.
My friend I am not enrolled to vote, haven’t watched the news for 8years straight.

Very little success growing anything for years now though. It’s all damaged gmo. Add the chemtrails and weather modification.

Unfortunately I have been forced to hospital today. At best I have a serious infection. I didn’t get any medical attention after a real bad injury 3 years ago. I can’t stand it here but I can hardly walk at the moment to get away lol

I thought you meant like taking out news stations- hack their systems, give ‘em viruses. Active disruption.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-12-30 01:20:13)

#27 2023-12-30 00:49:35

Horton HaW

Lyran wrote:
Marak60 wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Seriously though, if you have any ideas about a concerted move, together with strength, I will be here to help.

Counter moves... Some idea's

1: NEVER agree to any form of political medical intervention no matter what the cost
2: REFUSE to use the new Central Bank programmable digital currency
3: Support your local community so it is not reliant on the system.  IE: Start growing your food etc... and if possible make a barter system with neighbors
4: STOP watching any main stream media, we can get everything we need to know from independent sources
5: Reduce were ever possible pharmaceutical drugs and try to find a natural replacement for them.
6: Continue to ask the ET allies for help, they have told us to ask so KEEP doing it until we get the answer we want
7: Whenever possible just focus/daydream the future you want and live it in your mind.
8: Don't get caught up in the smaller issues, they are distraction tactics to drain your power, while your fighting the little things you take from the bigger, for example if your spending time arguing about wars, gender madness and political candidates you fall into their distraction plan. These things we can't change but can change if attacked from the root, if you know what I mean. Cut off the snakes head and the rest end, you can never put out all the little fires, we need to cut off the fuel pump! They know this and it is why they have gas lighted the entire world on every level
9: Love deeply those around you and say it out loud, never let them not see it, this will boast not only them but you!

I am sure there are a lot of other things that can go here and I encourage anyone to add to this as they see fit, it all helps!

As the saying goes, were your thoughts go your energy flows! Never forget WE are the IAM

Thanks Marek,
My friend I am not enrolled to vote, haven’t watched the news for 8years straight.

Very little success growing anything for years now though. It’s all damaged gmo. Add the chemtrails and weather modification.

Unfortunately I have been forced to hospital today. At best I have a serious infection. I didn’t get any medical attention after a real bad injury 3 years ago. I can’t stand it here but I can hardly walk at the moment to get away lol

I thought you meant like taking out news stations- hack their systems, give ‘em viruses. Active disruption.

So sorry to hear Lyran. Wish you well. I have major anxiety today. Something is brewing.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#28 2024-01-01 09:48:41

Genoveva

We do have the most formidable advanced technology available to us: the higher self.
So the question we should ask is: why don't we use that technology?

Somewhere along the path, we gave away the direct communication to the higher self. Nothing can separate us from source or from the higher self unless we consent to the separation. Or, more precisely, we are the ones who diminish the link. But we cannot physically separate from source even if we worked incessantly at doing the separation.

So, the only problem to be resolved here would be to obliterate the veils between the self and the higher self, whatever that higher self is.

It's the higher self the one that imposes the rules, that administers the lessons, the tests, the individual and the collective agreements, etc.

So our beef is not with the cabal, the parasites, aka GF. All these external exploiters are only opportunists that take advantage of our internal fracture. We are at war with only one entity: the higher self. That's it!

If you really, and genuinely, want action, then rebuild the bridges to your higher self,  and start communicating with it.

The higher self has technologies at it's fingertips that make the advanced technological civilisations look like primitive tribes that play with baby shiny toys. The higher self is the only salvation and joy that we can hope for. Everything else is just a distraction that ironically is created by ourselves moment by moment.

When two people punch one another, a third party that intervenes between them would get accidentally hit too. So, when you are at war with your higher self, by asking someone to intervene, you actually ask them to get hit for you. And their intervention would be pointless because you still continue to punch your higher self.

So, why would an et ever come between you and your higher self? ... unless they enjoy getting beaten up pointlessly

#29 2024-01-01 11:57:32

Marak60

Lyran wrote:

Thanks Marak60,

Sounds very familiar...)

Lyran wrote:

We live semi-rural and are surround by farms and forest, we can and do grow some food but the issue I have here in Scotland is the growing season is rather short and not  great range in choices. So during the summer we get a supplement still not enough to be self sufficient or batter with. Come the darker colder months we are totally dependent on the system unfortunately. We also run solar and Tesla power wall but again only good for the summer months but it does help. Always so dam cold even in the summer...:) Don't see many chem-trails here suppose the population is to small to worry about, but we do get them. I am sure they modify the weather to keep our power bills as high as possible.     

Lyran wrote:

Sorry to hear about your leg! Make sure you get that seen to!!!

As for your suggestions, that is not a bad idea either...:) However, that is just pissing on the fire it will not put it out unfortunately! We need to go deeper, what would help is if the Umah kick it off by doing what they mentioned they could do. They said they could immediately deactivate EVERY single weapon on earth and take control from the cabal over night. That would put the fire out! so until we can convince them to do it, there is not much else we really can do apart from what is suggested by those in this forum.

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#30 2024-01-02 09:59:49

Infections generally can be cured by intravenous vitamin C ~ sodium ascorbate ~ 200 grams per day.

#31 2024-01-02 21:58:45

Horton HaW

Krishna Davinci wrote:

Infections generally can be cured by intravenous vitamin C ~ sodium ascorbate ~ 200 grams per day.

I would add that both Iodine and Methylene blue are also useful. MB has been used to treat sepsis. It can be hard to find practitioners that use IV.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#32 2024-01-03 02:30:15

Lyran

Marak60 wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Thanks Marak60,

Sounds very familiar...)

Lyran wrote:

We live semi-rural and are surround by farms and forest, we can and do grow some food but the issue I have here in Scotland is the growing season is rather short and not  great range in choices. So during the summer we get a supplement still not enough to be self sufficient or batter with. Come the darker colder months we are totally dependent on the system unfortunately. We also run solar and Tesla power wall but again only good for the summer months but it does help. Always so dam cold even in the summer...:) Don't see many chem-trails here suppose the population is to small to worry about, but we do get them. I am sure they modify the weather to keep our power bills as high as possible.     

Lyran wrote:

Sorry to hear about your leg! Make sure you get that seen to!!!

As for your suggestions, that is not a bad idea either...:) However, that is just pissing on the fire it will not put it out unfortunately! We need to go deeper, what would help is if the Umah kick it off by doing what they mentioned they could do. They said they could immediately deactivate EVERY single weapon on earth and take control from the cabal over night. That would put the fire out! so until we can convince them to do it, there is not much else we really can do apart from what is suggested by those in this forum.

Scotland hey? That’s cool. I wonder if the Urmah are flooding the planet with cats even more than usual… they just seem to be everywhere big_smile

#33 2024-01-03 02:31:24

Lyran

Krishna Davinci wrote:

Thank you kindly! smile

#34 2024-01-03 02:47:42

Lyran

Horton HaW wrote:
Krishna Davinci wrote:

I would add that both Iodine and Methylene blue are also useful. MB has been used to treat sepsis. It can be hard to find practitioners that use IV.

You are perceptive- septis it turned into.
Honestly have no idea of the origin, past a whole range of possibilities.
Is on me for not getting treated when I should have. Lucky I went when I did or might have been the end of me.
Half my damned body was dislocated and held there by a whole new musculoskeletal system detouring the original set. That was maddening.
The x39 produces stem cells at a phenomenal rate, if you ever use it, just make sure you aren’t on a bad trajectory lol.

#35 2024-01-05 16:53:37

mes333

Lyran wrote:

Sorry to hear Lyran take extra care in there and I wish you a speedy recovery so you can fly the coop quickly it sounds like a rough road for you the past 3 years. May you heal tenfold for the next 3!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-05 18:38:16)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

Board footer