You are not logged in.

#1276 2023-12-16 04:12:07

Colins

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

RE:  ANIMAL PLACENTA/STEM CELLS vs PLANT BASED STEM CELLS EFFECT ON HUMAN HEALTH

Hi Mari and Yazhi, does supplementation of the dry form of animal placenta/stem cells (e.g., from deer, sheep, pig) aid, repair, rejuvenate, invigorate or replace our human body's damaged or depleted cells due to aging, illness, injuries or deficiency?  How about plant based stem cells (e.g., from rare swiss alps apples, grapes), will it be more effective?  If so, how much should we take per day?  If not, what are the risks and side effects?

Last edited by Colins (2023-12-16 04:13:21)

#1277 2023-12-18 10:54:40

jdaste

Hi Gosia,
in a video about planet Venus,Swarru is describing a map on which we can see an area of the map that is :Scientological State.
I need clarification on this.
Is it just a name that the cabal has used to name this area or is swaruu saying that this State is owned by the real Scientology?
thanks for giving an answer.Regards.

#1278 2023-12-20 14:22:31

Colins

Queen Alenym,

How can the Pleiadians, Taygetans, Swaruunians, Urmahs and all Highly Ethically Empathic Collectives become permanent active members of the "Higher" Federation for the Earth, the Solar System, our local Star Cluster, this Galactic Quadrant and the entire Galaxy?

What if all the Highly Empathic Collectives joined forces and create their own "Higher" Federation or "Super' Federation?  You will have a strong voice, willpower and authority then in protecting the welfare of all empathic races in all stages of development.  You will also have the authority (as a matter of function) in directing and safeguarding the earth narrative especially pertaining to the healing of the entire planet as well as the awakening, expansion in consciousness and ascension of all that inhabits it, specifically, humanity.

At the very least, all Highly Empathic Collectives should have a strong and equal voice as well as representation within all levels and functions of the Galactic Federation, in all its hierarchies, more importantly, in those that are above it, in all its plans, discussions, decisions, actions and auditing functions.

Last edited by Colins (2023-12-21 15:01:52)

#1279 2023-12-27 09:47:53

mitkobs

Is this answered somewhere, I cannot remember if so.

Who is currently living on Lyra planet in Vega constellation? On the other planet there Avion we know that Urmah are living.

#1280 2023-12-27 14:50:46

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

Is this answered somewhere, I cannot remember if so.

Who is currently living on Lyra planet in Vega constellation? On the other planet there Avion we know that Urmah are living.

From what I remember from the videos the "original" Lyrians are still living there, but it was also mentioned in the Urmah video that the origin of the Urmah is the planet Lyra and Avyon so Lyra could be a planet inhabited both by Urmah and Lyrians.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#1281 2023-12-27 15:18:04

mes333

I tend to be extra curious about timelines and was wondering if Mari came from another timeline “a blessing to have her here” but doesn’t that mean the timeline original Mari is here too on Earth? Or did she do the same as are current Mari and help her mum and time travel also and she may not be here? Hmm all so intriguing to think about.

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#1282 2023-12-27 19:26:19

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

I tend to be extra curious about timelines and was wondering if Mari came from another timeline “a blessing to have her here” but doesn’t that mean the timeline original Mari is here too on Earth? Or did she do the same as are current Mari and help her mum and time travel also and she may not be here? Hmm all so intriguing to think about.

My understanding is that there is no Mari from this current Earth timeline. This is because our Swaruu of Erra (from this timeline- but not strictly so) did not have a daughter (and therefore there is no subsequent granddaughter.)

Athena and Sophi are also each from a different separate timeline.

#1283 2023-12-28 06:59:20

mitkobs

Jupiter 9, yes now I remember something been mentioned about Lyrians still living there, but will do justice to the whole subject of Lyrians if clarified what is going on these days on this so legendary and mysterious planet.

#1284 2023-12-28 15:17:00

mes333

Ariya wrote:
mes333 wrote:

My understanding is that there is no Mari from this current Earth timeline. This is because our Swaruu of Erra (from this timeline- but not strictly so) did not have a daughter (and therefore there is no subsequent granddaughter.)

Athena and Sophi are also each from a different separate timeline.

Thank you so much @Ariya I really appreciate the answer and your awesome insight and information you share about the Taygetans! I think about timelines a lot lately not sure why but feel very curious about them. Not just Mari’s but hers is the most known so that is why I ask. Some how makes sense that all three beautiful ladies come from other timelines but makes me also think more about our current one with that fact in mind.

#1285 2023-12-29 07:17:01

Sal

Hi, new member here.
Hopefully I’m in the right place to ask a question. I just watched a video on the Aldebaran sun and one of its planets.
As far as I know the star is host to a vast planetary system. Maybe thirteen and three main civilisations.
I would love to hear more on them if you can?
Thank you for great content and love your channels x

#1286 2023-12-29 10:00:45

Ariya

mes333 wrote:

Thank you so much @Ariya I really appreciate the answer and your awesome insight and information you share about the Taygetans! I think about timelines a lot lately not sure why but feel very curious about them. Not just Mari’s but hers is the most known so that is why I ask. Some how makes sense that all three beautiful ladies come from other timelines but makes me also think more about our current one with that fact in mind.

Hi mess333. You’re very welcome ❤️

I agree timelines are a fascinating subject and I could spend hours thinking about them too!

#1287 2023-12-29 10:04:15

Ariya

Sal wrote:

Hi, new member here.
Hopefully I’m in the right place to ask a question. I just watched a video on the Aldebaran sun and one of its planets.
As far as I know the star is host to a vast planetary system. Maybe thirteen and three main civilisations.

Hi Sal and welcome ❤️

This is what Anneka said about Aldebaran:

The Aldebaran solar system, to the best of my memory, has three small Earth or M-type planets of which only one is inhabited, Cyndriel. And two super giant planets, one the size of Jupiter and one the size of Neptune in outlying outer orbits. That is, the three small rocky ones are close to Aldebaran, being that the first two are too close and only Cyndriel, planet number three, is in habitable conditions. These two are not habitable basically because of too much radiation. As with Mercury here, there is nothing there but rocks.

The two super giant planets, on the other hand, have inhabitants, animals of the type similar to those found on Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. They have no surface, only gas that becomes progressively denser and denser without a defined surface.

So, Aldebaran has a system of five large planets and countless small planetoids and asteroids orbiting it in a wide outer belt away from that sun in a Kuiper band fashion for Earth as an equivalent. As for names, I don't have them at the moment. All my Aldebaran attention has been focused on Cyndriel and the Great Sun, of course

There’s more to read here: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/cyndriel … n-no-video

#1288 2023-12-29 16:36:41

Jupiter 9

Sal wrote:

Hi, new member here.

Hi Sal,

Besides the transcript/video that Ariya shared(thanks Ariya) there is also this video from Mari:

hqdefault.jpg

Enlightenment, and Cyndriel Aldebaran, a Mystical planet. (English)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#1289 2024-01-06 22:35:26

shar-el-oha

I am listening to the Iowa Caucus Rally on 1/6/24 -- the installation of a "dome" over US...
Any thoughts from above?

#1290 2024-01-12 04:21:15

fzhangj2ee

How about music? Does this so called "Pleiadian Music 8D" come close  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPZyMdY8XQw ?

#1291 2024-01-17 01:27:38

Colins

Hi Mari & Yazhi,

Would you please explain the health implications of Carbon 60/Fullerenes supplementation from a Taygetan/Swaruunian perspective.  A video interview was published by Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic (link below), but it's too complicated for my brain to comprehend.  Thank you.

https://rumble.com/v471nqi-im-afraid-i- … an-15.html

#1292 2024-01-18 14:39:18

Believer

I watched the video posted today and it’s very disturbing. On one hand we are always told no interference due to free will and then I listen to this video and hear beings are coming here to meet with high ranking officials to discuss more advanced mind control technology. Now isn’t this interference? So why in the hell wouldn’t the federation protect us? This is horrifying and shouldn’t be allowed. If we come here to have this experience then it should be without any being messing with a human. I’m starting to wonder about this galactic federation and if there are any good ones part of it. Most people on this planet want a peaceful life and keeping most dumbed down makes it easy to manipulate. Really is t playing fair now is it?! How about activating our dna and then let’s see how this plays out. What a sick game this is. I’m not sure anyone is helping us. Pretty sad. Also there shouldn’t be anymore abductions. Id heard this was no longer allowed here and yet the video today says different. All of it sounds fear based from all sides. How about the good beings step up and help us humans! Please!

#1293 2024-01-18 15:11:33

Marak60

Believer wrote:

I watched the video posted today and it’s very disturbing. On one hand we are always told no interference due to free will and then I listen to this video and hear beings are coming here to meet with high ranking officials to discuss more advanced mind control technology. Now isn’t this interference? So why in the hell wouldn’t the federation protect us? This is horrifying and shouldn’t be allowed. If we come here to have this experience then it should be without any being messing with a human. I’m starting to wonder about this galactic federation and if there are any good ones part of it. Most people on this planet want a peaceful life and keeping most dumbed down makes it easy to manipulate. Really is t playing fair now is it?! How about activating our dna and then let’s see how this plays out. What a sick game this is. I’m not sure anyone is helping us. Pretty sad. Also there shouldn’t be anymore abductions. Id heard this was no longer allowed here and yet the video today says different. All of it sounds fear based from all sides. How about the good beings step up and help us humans! Please!

I second EVERY point made here and also ask again.... What are the counter measures we can do or count on? Thanks! OH.... and I mean counter measures beyond manifestation and visualization, because this approach is obviously taking to long in this density to make any obvious changes. Still keep doing this of course but we need to step up our game!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#1294 2024-01-18 18:51:42

mariaTX89

Would it be possible to have videos on guided meditation? Like once a month Those interested could join.  Thank you. ❤️ . Maria

Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts

#1295 2024-01-19 09:20:39

MayTag

mariaTX89 wrote:

Would it be possible to have videos on guided meditation? Like once a month Those interested could join.  Thank you. ❤️ . Maria

Hi there. I have the 1st 7 waves of The Gateway Experience on .flac format that I am happy to share with you if you'd like. I only ask the price of a 15gb thumb drive and shipping to wherever you are. Just let me know.

Last edited by MayTag (2024-01-19 09:21:21)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#1296 2024-01-19 23:12:34

branton777

The Hidden Reality Beyond the Veil

https://www.angelfire.com/space/branton … erran.html

#1297 2024-01-20 03:43:35

Colins

To our Taygetan and Swaruunian family,

I hope you will be able to read this update from Lev and come up with your perspective about the matters presented therein as you see fit.

Brainstorming – The Great Quantum Transition
By Lev

https://www.disclosurenews.it/brainstor … ransition/

#1298 2024-01-23 14:57:00

mes333

Just wondering if the "Lady of Elche" found burried on the private estate at L'Alcúdia in Valencia, Spain in 1897 has ever come up in any transcripts or if anyone knows more about her other than the information given by archaeologist. I find her fascinating and am super curious as I do not believe she just dates back to the 4th Century BC. She almost looks similar to that of South American artifacts from her jewellery and head dress like there is a connection between cultures or there was an influence of some kind? Perhaps prediluvian time...

1058d019967b51ddd78fcad84a386e7e.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/23855073002616402/

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-23 14:59:35)

#1299 2024-01-23 15:55:45

mariaTX89

@mes333. This is super interesting.  I am from Spain. I am going to research this since you opened my curiosity now ❤️

Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts

#1300 2024-01-23 16:28:50

mes333

mariaTX89 wrote:

@mes333. This is super interesting.  I am from Spain. I am going to research this since you opened my curiosity now ❤️

How cool you are from Spain @mariaTX89! I have been there twice both times in Barcelona and loved the vibe and culture there. Glad you find her interesting too. I am very curious about "Lady of Elche" not sure why but for years I feel... Thanks for looking into her too ❤️ if you find out anything I would be happy to hear.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-23 16:29:57)

Board footer