You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-14 11:10:46

Marak60

Klaus Schwab was literally telling us what's going to happen next

Not sure if this link will work for you because it is in twitter (X) but you need to watch this 30 second clip, it tells it all like it is planed.

" A Major Cyber attack " that will take out "Grids"

Edited: removed due to popular demand...:) And the fact everyone though I wrote it... I didn't!

And just like Covid, No one will ever find out who was behind the  attack!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1746391951535120407

He is the TRUE face of Dr Evil.....

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-01-15 09:10:18)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#2 2024-01-14 15:30:40

Re: Klaus Schwab was literally telling us what's going to happen next

Marak60 wrote:

If he is saying this, it's going to happen for sure!

I've been reading about this very thing for a long long time and I'm not going to fear it more just because Klaus Schwab said it one time.

I would be careful putting such declarations in one's messages, it could bring up a lot of unnecessary fear and suffering in people who are not feeling their strongest.

The road appears when you need it.

#3 2024-01-14 16:00:18

Alec

Marak60, I would suggest that when sharing reports, it would be beneficial to avoid terms like "scared", or predictions such as "it will happen” in negative contexts.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited by Alec (2024-01-14 16:01:39)

#4 2024-01-14 16:30:13

arkangel

That clip made me giggle, hes like some evil superciminal out of an old film big_smile

If everything goes dark we can see the stars again, if transport comes to a standstill put on an extra sweater cuddle up to your loved ones at home, light a candle and be thankful for the peace and quiet, it will give you time to think.

I had to work through the pandemic and it was an absolute pleasure cycling to work with zero traffic on the roads.... silver linings people.

Last edited by arkangel (2024-01-14 16:38:39)

#5 2024-01-14 16:39:34

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:

Marak60, I would suggest that when sharing reports, it would be beneficial to avoid terms like "scared", or predictions such as "it will happen” in negative contexts.

Just a suggestion.

Alec is absolutely right.

That which we focus our attention and emotion on, we manifest.

“Fear” is a powerful emotion that is used by the Cabal against us to create negative situations.

No point asking for Urmah or Taygetan intervention when we create the mess ourselves. Just how are they expected to intervene against our creations?

But everyone has a choice. If you want to create this Schwab scenario for yourself, be my guest.

The majority of us are focused on creating a beautiful life for ourselves and our loved ones. Just as Alec and Ariya have been posting about.

#6 2024-01-14 16:42:17

Ariya

I really like this video from Zael talking about the The Power of Words and the Congruence of your Expressions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8aXxB26qg0

A few videos ago, I mentioned a phrase from a well-known film saga. Today, another phrase comes to mind which hides a much broader truth than it might seem at first glance: 

“Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of inflicting harm and of remedying it."

Knowing what you probably already know by now, I ask you, the conscious starseed, of how the world around you works and comes to life. What happens when we record information in our unconscious, especially on a continuous basis over time?

To all these factors I have mentioned, we should add a part that is even more frightening, and that is that we must never forget that we are the creators of the reality we experience. Therefore, the moment we say any of these phrases, we are not only affecting our self-esteem; we are decreeing the reality that accompanies us and will continue to accompany us. We are creating the world we talk about, often knowing that in reality it is not so and simply saying it as a way of venting.

And, in the same way, the words you use when communicating your vision to another person can also be a positive energy impulse for them and propel them towards something positive, or it can end up bringing them down and provoke a decree that they do not want, especially if this happens at a time of low defenses or low mental strength so that the person can think clearly and put up a barrier that makes them think, "No, you are not right. No one can tell me who I am, what I am like or what I am capable of doing better than myself. I am the one who controls my destiny."

Both in speaking to ourselves and in speaking to others, we have a responsibility to use coherence and consistency. By using consistency, I mean not exaggerating what we want to express, nor necessarily minimizing it. Do not use aggressive terms against yourself or others. In short, and to put it clearly and simply, speak from absolute objectivity.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-powe … xpressions

I like to come to this forum to see empowered and intelligent starseeds discussing creative solutions, and I think in general we do this. Let's move on on this direction!

There is also some really good advice offered and discussed around similar topics very recently. Perhaps we could use these threads to continue discussing similar topics?

Digital ID in Every Country!
Cyber Attack in 2023

#7 2024-01-14 16:53:19

Marak60

crystallinemister wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

If he is saying this, it's going to happen for sure!

I've been reading about this very thing for a long long time and I'm not going to fear it more just because Klaus Schwab said it one time.

I would be careful putting such declarations in one's messages, it could bring up a lot of unnecessary fear and suffering in people who are not feeling their strongest.

Yes... But it is not my message! I just cut and pasted the text from the clip so people could see it, it is NOT what I believe either... My vision is for this parasite is to be stopped on every level. So just to confirm here it was a "cut & paste" not my comment! It was just taken from the tweet and the the person who posted it..:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#8 2024-01-14 16:54:38

Marak60

Alec wrote:

Just a suggestion.

Yes again.. I only cut and pasted the quote from the post so people could see it, when you look at the link you will see this is NOT my comments... Hope that clears this up!

Nikola Tesla...

#9 2024-01-14 16:59:03

Marak60

Ok.... I can see for some reason everyone thinks I made that comment? I actually thought that when the link was clicked on you would immediately see it was NOT my comment or belief, but rather he person who posted it! I left it there for context of the post and everyone would know it was NOT my comment.... Next time I will put a note in to say this NOT my post... Sorry for the confusion, but I also thought that those who read it would understand my position from my other posts and know I would not say such a thing, I can see I was wrong, will be more clear in future!

Nikola Tesla...

#10 2024-01-14 18:11:15

Aleksander

Marak, yes they are toying with us because they can do it. Like 20 years old lad playing with 10 years old kid in soccer. As my research done during 2020-2022 shows it has been like this since 2009 at least.

First the rockefeller foundation published a guide called "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development", in year 2010. Finding it is being blocked by google very often, here you can read what the 2020 stuff would look like for example. Commenting also 2020, in 2019 the world economic forum in Davos did project globally how scamdemic could happen. In 2021 the International Monetary Fund published "A Proposal to End the Celebrity19 scamdemic" and they gave you exact time frames of what they will be doing and when. So they are always giving you tips and guides what they are planning to do with us.

What interesting I also found during 2021 was Muammar's al-Kaddafi "the green book" from 2011 where some truths about our world are described very well, by the one who was called "cruel dictator" and got murdered by we know who.

What is important lesson for me and I guess could be for anyone it is not letting this negative and very unpleasant information consume you. People see many articles and videos; very often they spread them, and those are meant to scare “statistical humans”. Giving small inside of what cabal prepares for us helps those “plans” to be easier manifested as societies are becoming familiar with such “plan” already. We should not be completely clueless like NPC’s but we also cannot let negative impulses consume us. Make use of this info and if you know they will do something with cybersecurity then for example make sure you are financially backed in cash and assets because holding 100% of your wealth on bank account or trading platforms is a mistake nowadays. Also if possible try to avoid getting big financial liabilities.

#11 2024-01-14 21:01:39

Marak60

Aleksander wrote:

What is important lesson for me and I guess could be for anyone it is not letting this negative and very unpleasant information consume you. People see many articles and videos; very often they spread them, and those are meant to scare “statistical humans”. Giving small inside of what cabal prepares for us helps those “plans” to be easier manifested as societies are becoming familiar with such “plan” already.

My purpose for posting this here was not to frighten anyone! It was to expose the plans and thus give others the information they needed to counter it! I made the mistake of thinking that was obvious? As I do not subscribe to fear mongering and only share such information as a way of countering such plans...

I was actually surprised how fast everyone seemed to think I had written this and had put it here to create some kind of fear?

Anyway, now we know (or should know) this, I hope we can move onto the next part which is coming up with ways to stop it! And just a side note, I don't believe it is wrong to see these clips or comments, in fact quote the opposite, if you don't know your enemy you can't defeat them! How you wish to deal with that information is up to each one of us on a personal level... My first automatic response is anger which I then channel into the desired outcome I want, after all any energy can be used it is just a tool.

Nikola Tesla...

#12 2024-01-14 22:41:11

arkangel

Marak60 wrote:

Anyway, now we know (or should know) this, I hope we can move onto the next part which is coming up with ways to stop it!

Thanks for making the information available it is good to know what is going on but its how you deal with it that matters most. If it makes you angry its always on your mind and the more you give to it the more power it gathers. If you react when they pull your strings then they have succeeded, they made you seed negativity into the group consciousness of everyone around you.

They sing and most people dance to their tune, I find them a bit silly tbh like a bully getting mad when you smile at their childishness (but not in an unkind way).

I had a very good friend I used to game with every day for years, he was always really angry about the way government and corporations got away with f****** us over. I always used to poke fun at him about it to make him more angry and then we would laugh about it later. He was always researching healthy living (although neither of us were 'awake'). He died of cancer in his late forties and im sure to this day that his anger over the way people were treated by people in power caused the cancer.

Be aware of what you hold inside.....

Last edited by arkangel (2024-01-14 22:55:06)

#13 2024-01-14 23:48:46

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Aleksander wrote:

What is important lesson for me and I guess could be for anyone it is not letting this negative and very unpleasant information consume you. People see many articles and videos; very often they spread them, and those are meant to scare “statistical humans”. Giving small inside of what cabal prepares for us helps those “plans” to be easier manifested as societies are becoming familiar with such “plan” already.

My purpose for posting this here was not to frighten anyone! It was to expose the plans and thus give others the information they needed to counter it! I made the mistake of thinking that was obvious? As I do not subscribe to fear mongering and only share such information as a way of countering such plans...

I was actually surprised how fast everyone seemed to think I had written this and had put it here to create some kind of fear?

Anyway, now we know (or should know) this, I hope we can move onto the next part which is coming up with ways to stop it! And just a side note, I don't believe it is wrong to see these clips or comments, in fact quote the opposite, if you don't know your enemy you can't defeat them! How you wish to deal with that information is up to each one of us on a personal level... My first automatic response is anger which I then channel into the desired outcome I want, after all any energy can be used it is just a tool.

Well it kind of looks like the scary story you tell your victims you have already traumatized. Some form of this is bound to occur. Probably, most have noticed increases in energy management systems, as well as the digital stuff mentioned. People are brainwashed from cradle to grave. Their responses would be expected. However, we have crossed over. There is a whole other dynamic at play. The higher densities impose on the lower or so the mind set goes. The lower needs to at least recognize something isn't right and question it. I am glad the AI in higher densities is working with the lower density one.

The whole higher/lower thing is on it's way out. The artificial self-destructive bubble here is being maintained and fed. It does not reflect the whole, so one way or the other it is going.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-14 23:58:20)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#14 2024-01-15 10:33:38

Lyran

Marak60 wrote:

Not sure if this link will work for you because it is in twitter (X) but you need to watch this 30 second clip, it tells it all like it is planed.

Edited: removed due to popular demand...:) And the fact everyone though I wrote it... I didn't!

Marak,
This is not going to happen. Period.
WE SHIELD THE EARTH!
Only good manifests here!!!

Last edited by Lyran (2024-01-15 10:35:30)

#15 2024-01-15 11:49:36

Marak60

Lyran wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

Marak,
This is not going to happen. Period.
WE SHIELD THE EARTH!
Only good manifests here!!!

That great news! Just what I needed to here..:) It is also what I am focusing on as well, so lets make it so..:)

Nikola Tesla...

#16 2024-01-15 15:27:27

Brahman

Schwab probably often goes to the meetings in Antarctica with representatives of the Etorthans. This weekend was supposed to be their meeting. And the Davos WEF annual meeting starts today. Surely he will say what is expected this year. It could be the Federation's instructions. And we're expecting new musical performances with this year's highlights from Klaus. Lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#17 2024-01-15 20:32:06

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

Schwab probably often goes to the meetings in Antarctica with representatives of the Etorthans. This weekend was supposed to be their meeting. And the Davos WEF annual meeting starts today. Surely he will say what is expected this year. It could be the Federation's instructions. And we're expecting new musical performances with this year's highlights from Klaus. Lol

Yeah, I still play that. Lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvCzZXLLxFA

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-15 20:33:15)

#18 2024-01-15 20:44:46

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

That clip is brilliant... thanks for that link I have just shared it on my FB page, don't use FB all that much these days but this was to perfect an opportunity! Lets see if I get blocked again...:)

Nikola Tesla...

#19 2024-01-15 22:27:44

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

That clip is brilliant... thanks for that link I have just shared it on my FB page, don't use FB all that much these days but this was to perfect an opportunity! Lets see if I get blocked again...:)

This is good also.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KZN6aznOwI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwQ3fW0dgNo

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-15 22:30:31)

#20 2024-01-17 08:41:16

Brahman

They are discussing the new pandemic "Disease X" if the Federation ordered it. But I don't trust cabal to cope after the covid debacle. They are incapable. Lol
Why is The WEF And Everyone Else Suddenly Talking About “Disease X”?
https://endoftheamericandream.com/why-i … disease-x/

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#21 2024-01-17 11:22:09

Marak60

Brahman wrote:

They are discussing the new pandemic "Disease X" if the Federation ordered it. But I don't trust cabal to cope after the covid debacle. They are incapable. Lol
Why is The WEF And Everyone Else Suddenly Talking About “Disease X”?
https://endoftheamericandream.com/why-i … disease-x/

Because even before the initial Scamdemic ended they were telling us this, it was just the begining of what is coming there was a 10 year plan (I heard Bill Gates say this) of pandemic after pandemic without break which is why the WHO are trying to transfer the power to themselves to call these pandemics and required mandatory treatments we must all obey.  Bill gate put it in his usual slimy way by saying we will probably face at least 10 years of pandemics which we will need to be prepared for to end them (meaning 10 years of mandatory death jabs).... Funny how at the time of that prediction it took it right up to 2030! Complete coincidence of course, nothing to see here keep moving!   SO..... this is why they are "discussing" this... it is an agenda!

Nikola Tesla...

#22 2024-01-17 11:55:21

Brahman

You know these are lies. Cabal is just blowing everything up in the news to scare people. A lot of them believe but a lot of them started to disbelieve. Even those who believe will eventually stop believing when the cabal starts taking away their rights. The cabal knows it will lose. And I can't imagine they will wipe out 90% of the population. That means the Galactic Federation will be left without players for their favorite dumb game. Unless it's not a game but an actual genocide the federation is doing to Earth. Even if it is, they are obsessed with the matrix and if there are no people here then the cabal has no business here either. As well the Federation.

Adi Shankaracharya

#23 2024-01-17 13:08:40

Aleksander

Talking about schwab, look guys what was said during Davos 2024 WEF meeting. https://www.bitchute.com/video/Orir6xTbPeoU/

Pretty clear message from this man.

#24 2024-01-17 13:20:11

Marak60

Aleksander wrote:

Talking about schwab, look guys what was said during Davos 2024 WEF meeting. https://www.bitchute.com/video/Orir6xTbPeoU/

oh...WOW I LOVE this guy...:) I was not expecting that but it really did brighten my mood..:) Thank you for the link! I would post it in my FB page but I know I will get blocked and put back in FB jail again, so I will just have to enjoy it on a personal level, but thank you again... he read my mind!

Nikola Tesla...

#25 2024-01-17 13:58:11

Brahman

Aleksander wrote:

https://twitter.com/damonimani
He has other funny videos too. Lol

Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer