You are not logged in.

#26 2024-01-28 08:44:01

Paganini

Re: I created a Petition to seek help from Feline Aliens

Horton HaW wrote:

Aneeka: Alcyone Council's allied race has claimed that Earth is theirs, and not the Federation's. As a Comment. Cannot state which.

Good to review this with new perspective. The claim was referring to Karistus, I believe.

If it was the Karistus that said that, therein lies a huge problem and why I have issue with the Karistus. Any race who thinks they can claim Earth and therefore humans, has a slave owner mentality. Remember that the Karistus have gone silent. Why is no one concerned about this stellar race too? I clump them in with the rest of them because they, like the others, have this narcissistic consciousness about them that is prevalent from up above as it is here on this planet. And that is the huge difference with the Toleka crew and Urmahs. They have never claimed Earth and they don’t have a narcissistic consciousness. All they want to do is guide us and then leave us be to handle things on our own when we have expanded our consciousness to a sufficient positive level.

In La'kech

#27 2024-01-28 14:35:53

okcs

Paganini wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Aneeka: Alcyone Council's allied race has claimed that Earth is theirs, and not the Federation's. As a Comment. Cannot state which.

Good to review this with new perspective. The claim was referring to Karistus, I believe.

If it was the Karistus that said that, therein lies a huge problem and why I have issue with the Karistus. Any race who thinks they can claim Earth and therefore humans, has a slave owner mentality. Remember that the Karistus have gone silent. Why is no one concerned about this stellar race too? I clump them in with the rest of them because they, like the others, have this narcissistic consciousness about them that is prevalent from up above as it is here on this planet. And that is the huge difference with the Toleka crew and Urmahs. They have never claimed Earth and they don’t have a narcissistic consciousness. All they want to do is guide us and then leave us be to handle things on our own when we have expanded our consciousness to a sufficient positive level.

"DOES THE FEDERATION WANT PLANET EARTH FOR OTHER PURPOSES AND THAT'S WHY THEY WANT TO GET RID OF THE HUMANS?

Anéeka: Federation already had planet Earth; it is their "property" they are only modifying it to suit their present needs. Alcyone Council's allied race has claimed that Earth is theirs, and not the Federation's. As a Comment. Cannot state which.

The main reason they want to get rid of humans is because they see them as too many and will collapse the ecosystems and the entire planet with them. We state that there are other options not including genocide."

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/quest … iades-live

Last edited by okcs (2024-01-28 16:05:09)

#28 2024-01-28 20:27:34

Jupiter 9

okcs wrote:

"DOES THE FEDERATION WANT PLANET EARTH FOR OTHER PURPOSES AND THAT'S WHY THEY WANT TO GET RID OF THE HUMANS?

Anéeka: Federation already had planet Earth; it is their "property" they are only modifying it to suit their present needs. Alcyone Council's allied race has claimed that Earth is theirs, and not the Federation's. As a Comment. Cannot state which.

The main reason they want to get rid of humans is because they see them as too many and will collapse the ecosystems and the entire planet with them. We state that there are other options not including genocide."

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/quest … iades-live

I agree that the race that is allied with the Alcyone Council that Aneeka is referring to is the Karistus.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#29 2024-01-28 20:42:49

Jupiter 9

Paganini wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

If with the Karistus have gone silent you mean that the crew is not talking about them lately, then that is most likely because as Mari said recently their representative on Earth doesn't want them talking about them and I assume they are respecting his request. And if the Karistus are narcissistic and have a slave owner mentality why would Taygetans still have a friendly relationship with them. The Karistus are the most advanced civilization in this solar system so it's not that unreasonable for them to consider this their solar system and to consider themselves as the guardians of the less evolved races in this solar system. As far as I understand in the pleiades too each race considers the non interstellar planets in their solar system under their jurisdiction and guardianship. And I don't know much about Dante but as far as I understand he is not a step down but a Karistus starseed/hybrid, so if that's the case and assuming that he doesn't have his full memories, he shouldn't be taken as an example of how Karistus are like, but he is an example of how a hybrid between Karistus and terrestrial human is like.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-01-28 20:44:43)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#30 2024-01-28 21:31:52

Horton HaW

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Paganini wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

If with the Karistus have gone silent you mean that the crew is not talking about them lately, then that is most likely because as Mari said recently their representative on Earth doesn't want them talking about them and I assume they are respecting his request. And if the Karistus are narcissistic and have a slave owner mentality why would Taygetans still have a friendly relationship with them. The Karistus are the most advanced civilization in this solar system so it's not that unreasonable for them to consider this their solar system and to consider themselves as the guardians of the less evolved races in this solar system. As far as I understand in the pleiades too each race considers the non interstellar planets in their solar system under their jurisdiction and guardianship. And I don't know much about Dante but as far as I understand he is not a step down but a Karistus starseed/hybrid, so if that's the case and assuming that he doesn't have his full memories, he shouldn't be taken as an example of how Karistus are like, but he is an example of how a hybrid between Karistus and terrestrial human is like.

Yes, regarding Karistus, this is tricky. I think the claim is being used in a positive way. We are talking legalities. Similar to what Gosia and Robert did with copyrights on the discussions. (Btw the quaker discussion about Mari was interesting.) It's more of a legal chess move imo.
Also, this whole higher/lower hierarchy nonsense is being perpetuated everywhere. Yes, this can be seen as "elitist"(for lack of a better word). I agree with assuming things about a whole group based on so little. What is a shame is that we have so little information and interaction.

As I said Earth is becoming a focus for a pretty large group. Lol. Our table is getting quite large.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-28 21:38:44)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer