Ariya wrote:

urmah.gif

❤️

#27 2024-02-02 18:35:50

Alec

Re: The Gisoa Timeline

Gosia reading this thread.

gosia-no.gif

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-02 20:05:51)

#28 2024-02-02 18:40:17

Jupiter 9

Alec wrote:

Thank you Jupiter for saving this timeline. When everything was gone, I honestly believed it was just a dream.

I had to split the original timeline, sorry I meant to say the original thread, before someone reports me for derailing the discussion with my giggle.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#29 2024-02-02 18:42:39

Jupiter 9

Alec wrote:

Gosia reading this thread.

https://i.ibb.co/vhSmkHG/gosia-no.gif

You mean Gisoa.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#30 2024-02-02 20:06:18

Alec

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Alec wrote:

Gisoa reading this thread.

https://i.ibb.co/vhSmkHG/gosia-no.gif

You mean Gisoa.

#31 2024-02-02 20:11:20

Ariya

GISOA-2.jpg

I’m not taking any chances… I need a temporal marker… I just hope it’s here when I return ….

#32 2024-02-02 20:36:30

Alec

mall.jpg

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-02 21:00:43)

#33 2024-02-02 20:52:55

Ariya

I haven’t laughed so much in ages .. :)

Very very funny Alec.

Miami Mall portal does look tempting, but I’m sticking to the gisoa timeline.

#34 2024-02-02 22:21:23

Horton HaW

Sorry, but it looks like it's the Granola timeline after all.
aa453484-dd5c-494b-bbc4-e3b528830cc5.jpg

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-03 01:17:14)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#35 2024-02-03 10:07:15

Marak60

Captain I am detecting a temperal distortion off the port bow, go to yellow alert Tovok! It could be the Etorthans! All hands brace for impact.....

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#36 2024-02-03 20:42:24

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:

Captain I am detecting a temperal distortion off the port bow, go to yellow alert Tovok! It could be the Etorthans! All hands brace for impact.....

Maybe they got lost on the way to the mall. BTW that DBZ character's name really is Granola. Lol.

I made the mistake of researching a bit "tall grays". Interesting, but didn't help me sleep well.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-03 20:44:39)

#37 2024-02-03 21:07:12

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

Maybe they got lost on the way to the mall. BTW that DBZ character's name really is Granola. Lol.

I made the mistake of researching a bit "tall grays". Interesting, but didn't help me sleep well.

I have just started re-watching a TV series that I watched years ago called "Falling Skies" it is about the Etorthans attempt to take over the world, you don't actually get to see the Etorthans until about the end of Season 1 or early season 2? And whoever made this CGI of the Etorthans must have had a really good image to work off because they are pretty much identical.  Anyone interested in seeing it can watch it for free on Amazon Prime there are 7 seasons and 54 programs. I am seeing it in a new light this time around! It was this thread that reminded me and now I am watching all over again.

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#38 2024-02-03 21:45:27

Pymander

I snorted out loud when I saw this. The Cabals worship these beings like gods and here we are turning them into memes. Lmao.

#39 2024-02-04 02:14:47

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

I have just started re-watching a TV series that I watched years ago called "Falling Skies" it is about the Etorthans attempt to take over the world, you don't actually get to see the Etorthans until about the end of Season 1 or early season 2? And whoever made this CGI of the Etorthans must have had a really good image to work off because they are pretty much identical.  Anyone interested in seeing it can watch it for free on Amazon Prime there are 7 seasons and 54 programs. I am seeing it in a new light this time around! It was this thread that reminded me and now I am watching all over again.

Part of this thread I brought up the "Serve Man" Twilight Zone episode. That became 1 of the mission patches for NRO. Such a creepy series. What they were able to introduce through media over the years is amazing. Society is not better for it.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4064
Also notice that name(Es) is really only 2 places on the internet.
V was similar theme, but the remake ran very short.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(2009_TV_series)
Is this the series? Interesting story there.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Skies
Both stories include a Queen. Remember, the Vella lecture with the drawing.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-04 02:41:26)

#40 2024-02-04 09:48:43

Marak60

Horton HaW wrote:
Marak60 wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Part of this thread I brought up the "Serve Man" Twilight Zone episode. That became 1 of the mission patches for NRO. Such a creepy series. What they were able to introduce through media over the years is amazing. Society is not better for it.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4064
Also notice that name(Es) is really only 2 places on the internet.
V was similar theme, but the remake ran very short.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(2009_TV_series)
Is this the series? Interesting story there.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Skies
Both stories include a Queen. Remember, the Vella lecture with the drawing.

YES that is the link for falling skies, I am re-watching the series now.. very interesting

Nikola Tesla...

Board footer