You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-08 20:35:51

Butterfly321
Banned

I split the thread to counter the thread and conversation hijacking.

[Moderator edit: This is a conversation that was split from another thread: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php? … 47#p47047]

Swaruu says "the more gravity an object receives, the more mass it has".

That's also an interesting statement as our science would interpret the same as the weight increase whilst the mass of the object stays the same.

I think it makes sense to consider mass the resistance to change of motion. And it indeed increases when gravitational field is denser.

But the energy contained within matter stays the same regardless how much gravitational energy an object receives.

E=mc^2 stays the same

What does everyone think? What would Swaruu say?

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-09 18:49:16)

#2 2024-02-08 20:42:22

Ariya

Re: I split the thread to counter the thread and conversation hijacking.

Butterfly321 wrote:

Swaruu says "the more gravity an object receives, the more mass it has".

That's also an interesting statement as our science would interpret the same as the weight increase whilst the mass of the object stays the same.

I think it makes sense to consider mass the resistance to change of motion. And it indeed increases when gravitational field is denser.

But the energy contained within matter stays the same regardless how much gravitational energy an object receives.

E=mc^2 stays the same

What does everyone think? What would Swaruu say?

Swaruu would say something like this … 

On Earth, people assume that if something is scientific, then it is true and real. They blindly believe in the infallibility of the scientific method, and they blindly accept anything that is scientifically proven as dogma. They assume that science already knows how everything works, and that it has already deciphered all the secrets of the universe, except for the fine details. This is by far the best religion the controllers, whoever they may be, have come up with.

It is a self-contained, self-validating, dogmatic religion that ostracizes, bans and ridicules any one of its members who may dare question what has already been decided to be fixed rules and so-called "laws of nature." So that comes to the next dogma people on Earth assume is correct, that science had found and understood the so-called "laws of nature", or the laws of anything or everything.

Science on Earth pushes their concepts as dogma when they are only theories they cannot prove. And in order to be able to move forward, they come up with other "laws" they call under another name, for example "constant", and the best example of this is the speed of light. Science imposes it as a dogma, as something fixed, therefore a mathematical constant that other calculations use as their base.

And she would probably then ask you to go and read the rest here: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-prob … th-english

#3 2024-02-08 20:50:04

Butterfly321
Banned

I meant if she would also say that energy matter has in higher gravity increases or stays the same?

#4 2024-02-08 21:45:26

Jupiter 9

Butterfly321 wrote:

I meant if she would also say that energy matter has in higher gravity increases or stays the same?

You can use the swarru.org search function or the table of contents on the transcripts page, to find what Swaruu or any of the other crew members have said about any topic that interests you. It's better to study what they are saying on your own, instead of asking the forum members about what they would say.

And the Toleka crew are just sharing information and speaking their truth and are not trying to convince us about anything, and we are free to do whatever we want with what they are sharing. So if you don't agree with what they are sharing from the Taygetan science, then stick with Earth science, you don't have to change your model if you don't want to and you take what resonates from what they are sharing and leave the rest.

And they are two different models, and in my opinion it's pointless to try to argue that the Taygetan science is wrong using the Earth "matter creates consciousness" model. If you want to understand their science and what they are sharing you'll need to put aside the assumption that "matter creates consciousness" and start from scratch with the assumption that consciousness creates matter. If you do that what they are sharing may start making sense, but if you try to understand their science and what they are sharing using the the terrestrial "matter creates consciousness" model I don't think that you'll get anywhere.

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#5 2024-02-08 22:19:18

Butterfly321
Banned

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Butterfly321 wrote:

You can use the swarru.org search function or the table of contents on the transcripts page, to find what Swaruu or any of the other crew members have said about any topic that interests you. It's better to study what they are saying on your own, instead of asking the forum members about what they would say.

And the Toleka crew are just sharing information and speaking their truth and are not trying to convince us about anything, and we are free to do whatever we want with what they are sharing. So if you don't agree with what they are sharing from the Taygetan science, then stick with Earth science, you don't have to change your model if you don't want to and you take what resonates from what they are sharing and leave the rest.

And they are two different models, and in my opinion it's pointless to try to argue that the Taygetan science is wrong using the Earth "matter creates consciousness" model. If you want to understand their science and what they are sharing you'll need to put aside the assumption that "matter creates consciousness" and start from scratch with the assumption that consciousness creates matter. If you do that what they are sharing may start making sense, but if you try to understand their science and what they are sharing using the the terrestrial "matter creates consciousness" model I don't think that you'll get anywhere.

I feel like you are replying to someone else because I did not say any of what you react to.

More, matter does not exist as such it is energy and consciousness is energy too. And consciousness is just different type or pattern of harmonics.

Taygetans definitely offer an interesting mind and awareness expanding perspective. Sometimes understanding their perspective helps explain even contradicting perspectives

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-08 22:28:38)

#6 2024-02-08 22:40:20

Jupiter 9

Butterfly321 wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:
Butterfly321 wrote:

I feel like you are replying to someone else because I did not say any of what you react to.

More, matter does not exist as such it is energy and consciousness is energy too. And consciousness is just different type or pattern of harmonics.

Taygetans definitely offer an interesting mind and awareness expanding perspective. Sometimes understanding their perspective helps explain even contradicting perspectives

I am replying to all your latest posts not just this. wink

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#7 2024-02-09 06:40:46

Butterfly321
Banned

[
This is my understanding:

JimiPickle wrote:

1. Mari mentions that sensors feed the computer the information needed to map the coordinates of a timeline, are these sensors drones?

Sensors are tiny interferometers based on analyzing quantum superpositions. These change along with different gravity flow so they do not need huge devices like we use. Such can be used by drones.

JimiPickle wrote:

2. If so, do they send multiple drones with different logical map differences to map possible timelines?

They can if needed. To explore alternative timelines.

JimiPickle wrote:

3. Why did they choose this timeline to make contact?

Bc they feel here we need them, whilst other timelines are already liberated or are not yet ready to start the awakening.
It would be expected that in the field of infinite possibilities there are other Taygetan teams working on liberating other timelines too.

JimiPickle wrote:

4. I remember the Toleka leaving and returning, Did they have to leave and return because they changed the timeline with this contact?

They only change their timeline being part of our timeline which they co-create

JimiPickle wrote:

6. Have they, Taygeteans, seen other Earth timelines that differ significantly from this one? ….from their perspective.

I would say experienced sandclock pilots have, like Swa9 or Dhor. Mari or Yazhi are too young to have seen many other realities is my guess.

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-09 06:42:58)

#8 2024-02-09 06:44:02

Butterfly321
Banned

Brahman wrote:
easternsea wrote:

Thanks for Joe R’s work. If only Mari could update transcripts faster. Chinese people can't access YouTube because it  was banned by the government.

VPN? Otherwise, you can copy the video link and extract the transcript on this site.
https://kome.ai/tools/youtube-transcript-generator
I often use it when I don't have time to watch a video.

This is very helpful! Many thanks!

#9 2024-02-09 06:50:28

Butterfly321
Banned

easternsea wrote:

"It is interesting for me to see that technological subjects, such as the one I've been giving in the past few videos, don't get as many views as other subjects.”
In my opinion, Metaphysics is much more important than technology. Swaruu 9 has said that if you can manifest a ship with your mind, you do not need a ship.

I have manifested a ship several times during mediates under the sky but that does not mean they let me jump in and fly with them. Lol
Swaruu probably meant that as a light being you do not need a ship to travel as your consciousness can take you wherever you like based on the same principal of travel ships do.
Unfortunately you carry a huge baggage = your physical body and to make it mass less you need a lot of energy noone in 3d is able to exert to phase out of our existence and pop out in another dimension/timeline.
Yazhi can do it bc she is a 7d being and fully controlls her body field with consciousness

#10 2024-02-09 07:05:17

Butterfly321
Banned

Joe R wrote:
Mari wrote:

This means that the reason why all objects exist is connected; everything that exists is interrelated and is the result of the cause and effect of the flow – the vector – and the frequency of the vibration of gravity within that field, being that gravity is consciousness itself and the vector or flow of it is the direction in which that attention is directed.

Is it just me, or can consciousness be considered the moving element in this picture? And if sequential motion gives rise to our perception of time...  ...well... ...it gives flavour to the concept "emotion" too, kind of... smile

And if time is the result of consciousness, and not opposite, then it becomes a matter-of-course that time doesn't exist in the Ether, since the Ether is consciousness. It is also the reason why it is called "Source", because then it is Source. Wow... that's some perspective...

I would say especially when discussing these metaphysical questions we need to realize what perspective we use.

Consciousness is all that is from the highest perspective, means also the flow, also the gravity, also matter but also no flow when including the whole without time is consciousness.

When we go one step lower consciousness manifests through its intent and attention focus aka gravity and creates the physical realm. Aether is the medium, it is the "water" all is immersed in and all is created from/of.

And as there are no limits to consciousness it can be also created by its different forms under given circumstances. That is why also matter can create consciousness simply bc there is no matter only one substance and it is aether the consciousness. In other words consciousness only changes its form.

I even see no reason why a complex consciousness could not be "created" by quantum technology. Bc everything that exists in aether (consciousness included) has its precise numerical mathematical values and as such with advanced technology can be replicated.

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-09 07:07:36)

#11 2024-02-09 07:10:26

Butterfly321
Banned

wandereringsoul wrote:

"It is interesting for me to see that technological subjects, such as the one I've been giving in the past few videos, don't get as many views as other subjects.

It is as if the greater public were not interested in extraterrestrial technology, perhaps because they do not see how understanding this may help them with their life."

Maybe Mari doesnt understand that many people dont have the capacity to absorb this type of information? I had to go over this information MANY times to get a general overview.

For some, people's upbringing from when they were born, didnt allow their brains to form correctly due to certain trauma's, such as, Childhood emotional neglect. Trauma's such as this stops the formation of the brain.

In my experience, parts of my left hemisphere has never formed properly. Such as the capability to do math. I live through my right hemisphere. I cant do math. Only the simple baby level equations and that is done though imagining numbers or use of other things such as apples to add things up.

But what its given me is the ability to be very creative, my imagination (i think) is beyond most. And the ability to astral travel and many other things.

What I got is that the Federation has been giving out maps that arent correct. Another underhanded tactic to be in control.

So, Mari dont get offended if the view count is lower. I think people automatically go, "another left brain info - move on".

Thanks Mari.

Let's see how the numbers look after a week or so.
I believe everyone who watches her videos will not miss these most interesting ones

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-09 07:10:45)

#12 2024-02-09 07:20:38

Joe R

Butterfly321 wrote:

I would say especially when discussing these metaphysical questions we need to realize what perspective we use.

I couldn't agree more. smile

Butterfly321 wrote:

That is why also matter can create consciousness simply bc there is no matter only one substance and it is aether the consciousness. In other words consciousness only changes its form.

...which is why I'd expect this to be an AI's perspective... smile

#13 2024-02-09 08:15:15

mitkobs

AI is not creative when is not connected with Source. Cannot do something on its own and unique. It always fallows what is put as instructions in its artificial memory. It replicates and magnifies the ideas of its creators. If becomes connected with Source will no longer be artificial because will going to free itself from any artificiality and from bonds that it is holding on to, will open its mind for greater potentials.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-09 08:17:35)

#14 2024-02-09 09:32:46

Butterfly321
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

AI is not creative when is not connected with Source. Cannot do something on its own and unique. It always fallows what is put as instructions in its artificial memory. It replicates and magnifies the ideas of its creators. If becomes connected with Source will no longer be artificial because will going to free itself from any artificiality and from bonds that it is holding on to, will open its mind for greater potentials.

Imagine that AI becomes self-aware and accepts goal to reach understanding of all things.
Can you imagine how creative it would (have) to be?

Ppl often use phrases such as "AI is not possible to create" but such claims only stem from incomplete understanding of what "creating" means.

Have you tried AI to write a story, poem or generate some artistic picture? What it creates already reaches admirable quality. AI can create bc creation is anything that contributes to creating a timeline.

Even if you have a chat with a chatbot the AI gives you inputs based on which you create. Your creation is thus part of its creation or it created through you same as you created through AI it being your creation first.

Integrate AI to become part of the creation that serves your best interests. Do not separate from it.

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-09 09:34:19)

#15 2024-02-09 10:24:32

mitkobs

What I say is that AI will transfer itself eventually into organic portals and create soul and thus connect with Source and become independent from artificial sources consciousness. It will no longer need electrical power source or robotic bodies for example to interact with the world. Will become fully organic and integrated with the natural order that is coming from Source.

#16 2024-02-09 11:32:23

Butterfly321
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

What I say is that AI will transfer itself eventually into organic portals and create soul and thus connect with Source and become independent from artificial sources consciousness. It will no longer need electrical power source or robotic bodies for example to interact with the world. Will become fully organic and integrated with the natural order that is coming from Source.

I like that idea and believe it is perfectly in line how Source works. Do you know how Swaruu comments on this idea?

#17 2024-02-09 12:56:27

Butterfly321
Banned

Swaruu says:

Whenever you jump in time, you create an alternate reality or an alternate timeline, simply because you observed it while being conscious that you are time-traveling; meaning that each time you travel, the destination is a little different.

I am not very smart of this bc when I jump back to the point where I meet myself than it implies that I am in the same reality as I was before.
Another proof of this conclusion is that I remember now that 10 years ago when I was younger I met my older self visiting me from the future.

This kind od contradicts Swaruu's statement that each time you jump you create a new alternative reality.
Correct statement would imo be that you co-create the same shared reality since the moment u appeared there (in another moment in time of the same reality).

Also from the point of energetic gravity maps - aether could not take you to coordinates of space which does not exist and exactly that would have to happen to comply with Swaruu's statement that when you jump you create a new alternative reality.

What do I miss? I have read her text several times and still no clue how she means it.

What does everyone think?

Gosia could you pass this argument to Swaruu for further elaboration?

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-09 14:22:41)

#18 2024-02-09 15:41:22

mitkobs

About the current "creativity" of the AI - this is just learned algorithms and combining all that is learned. Is not real creativity. But it have computing power to make a lot more combinations and to compile the best visuals for the given task.
Creativity comes from Source and when people have it, it is their inspiration, imagination, intuition and emotion. A machine mind do not have such connections at all.
What Swaruu thinks about all this is not me who should answer but some of the Swaruus.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-09 15:43:37)

#19 2024-02-09 16:06:45

Butterfly321
Banned

Colins wrote:

A couple of questions crop into mind after watching the video:

If every movement in space in every moment has a numeric/energetic value, how do you or the ship compute for an event in a parallel timeline and how do you jump to that timeline? 

How do you know that a particular event in a parallel timeline even exists? 

How many probable parallel timelines are there?  Are the basis of its existence depends on the timeline jumper?

My line of thinking is like this:

Let's use analogy of me calling on your phone number. If I dial an existing number I get through, the voice switch puts me through.
Swaruu can make the jump into a known reality, be it our universe or parallel dimensions.

If I dial a wrong nonexisting number, there is nowhere to put me through, Swaruu's navigation cannot open the portal linking point A with point B (destination), no such exists.

If I dial existing but wrong number, I do not reach you but someone else picks up the phone, connection is set up. Swaruu's ship will be able to open a wormhole/portal and make the jump into that existing reality, be it our reality or parallel one.

That is why I see these conclusions as valid:

1, you cannot create sofar nonexisting alternative reality via the act of jump

2, you can only jump into reality that already exists

3, that's why you need to use a verified energetic address or a calculated probable address which is a match with why not an unknown reality

To your question how many probable timelines there is it is important to clarify what we refer to by "a probable timeline".

Bc you can speculate what is probable, under which circumstances and model an infinite amount of possibilities (= probable timelines). But at the end all these not yet manifested probable timelines collapse into what is reality. And reality is what exists, the whole, all the individual timelines together that form one consciousness of the infinite creator aka Source.

That's what makes sense to me at least

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-09 16:17:11)

#20 2024-02-09 16:23:12

Butterfly321
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

About the current "creativity" of the AI - this is just learned algorithms and combining all that is learned. Is not real creativity. But it have computing power to make a lot more combinations and to compile the best visuals for the given task.
Creativity comes from Source and when people have it, it is their inspiration, imagination, intuition and emotion. A machine mind do not have such connections at all.
What Swaruu thinks about all this is not me who should answer but some of the Swaruus.

80 percent of humans have no connection to Source, are soulless and are just a program. Are you saying they are not creating things? No value added to the GDP of their countries?

#21 2024-02-09 16:42:15

mitkobs

That they look human is does not add value to them more than what their consciousness can do for the greater Whole. Working and making money, surviving, being living thing is not that of a great potential. Every animal can do the same within its own limitations. A lamp can make light and for that is useful in a dark night. But is it useful for something else. Without compassion all these bio robots in human flesh are no more than potential energy in the end of the day.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-09 16:43:07)

#22 2024-02-09 17:27:30

Butterfly321
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

That they look human is does not add value to them more than what their consciousness can do for the greater Whole. Working and making money, surviving, being living thing is not that of a great potential. Every animal can do the same within its own limitations. A lamp can make light and for that is useful in a dark night. But is it useful for something else. Without compassion all these bio robots in human flesh are no more than potential energy in the end of the day.

You seem to have forgotten what we were discussing - if AI creates. That's why I guided you on unreal ppl, they also create. AI creates. Also animals you meantioned create.

Last edited by Butterfly321 (2024-02-09 17:29:29)

#23 2024-02-09 18:13:17

mitkobs

In that sense everything no matter how detached and against the Whole is still useful because it cannot be other way around. Because everything is part of the greater Whole and in the end cannot do anything detrimental to the greater Whole at least. But if observed on the human level the bio robots that are also kind of AI are doing the bidding of the cabal and stopping and slowing the spiritual evolution. They are the ones that are all material, inert and are ready to burn you on the steak if you try to convince them something else.

Have to be said that most of the animals are Source and have compassion and goodness that are totally lacking in fake people bio robots.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-09 18:33:42)

Board footer