You are not logged in.

#326 2023-10-10 00:20:45

Horton HaW

Re: Exposition of narcissism

Tecumseh wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

In addition to what I said about the cruelty in the animal world. Big cats show mercy to their prey with killing it as fast as possible going for the neck bite(where is the artery). Also another difference between the predators, big cats enjoy tasting their food and they chew it, reptiles just swallow it until are full.

Our house cat ate a whole baby rabbit the other day. He is 16 going on 17, still gets in scraps with other neighborhood cats. This is HIS stomping grounds, after all. Don't know if he played with it first. His name is Daniel Boone, or Boone for short.

There are a few "strays" around here that know I am the alpha, for that very reason. I protect the bunnies.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#327 2023-10-10 06:58:22

mitkobs

Predators with soul have to chew and taste the meat I think. Some reptiles chew their food and also eat vegetables, grass and greens and that is a sign that they have soul.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-10 06:59:02)

#328 2023-10-11 05:43:13

mitkobs

All governments serve the cabal, no exception. Governments do not serve their people. They trick people with doing something good from time to time but in other time they compensate with doing extreme evil. Like is said in a song "those who run forces are the same who burn crosses". If the only solution they give is war(hate, clash, anger, destruction) then you know with who/what you are dealing with - evil, regressive, tulpa, soulless that in the end is potential energy that people feed with their negative expressions.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-11 05:49:02)

#329 2023-10-15 09:08:41

mitkobs

Chakra system and the human body(and mind) according to other sources. Human body(+mind) have 6 chakras or energy vortexes that feed from Source specific parts of the body-mind of the person.

First one is the base chakra that is responsible for the skeletal system and joints. Second is called ethereal body - for urinal and sexual organs. Third is the emotional body - for the organs that are responsible for the breaking down the food(and substances) to energy and waste. Fourth is the mental body - the heart and the blood vessels system.  Fifth is the causal body - the lungs, throat and mouth for breathing and speaking. Sixth is the Buddha body responsible for the brain, nervous system and the seeing with the eyes and with the internal eye. There is another seventh chakra(Admic/Atmic body) responsible for further and greater integration with the Soul and Source.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-15 13:58:28)

#330 2023-10-15 14:05:27

mitkobs

Seventh one is more mysterious and is about the higher ethereal "realms" of existence beyond space and time, the dominion of the Soul. These vortexes also known as chakras are more like channels pouring energy supply into the vessel. This is something very complicated as processes that is able to feed precisely every individual cell and what is in the cell and also to feed and boost the individual mind.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-15 17:57:10)

#331 2023-10-15 17:56:02

mitkobs

I see it as something like an energy mesh that is going in both ways, from Source to the person and back. Very specific and precise feeding/signaling.

#332 2023-10-15 19:12:09

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

I see it as something like an energy mesh that is going in both ways, from Source to the person and back. Very specific and precise feeding/signaling.

I have been fascinated with Chakra points for decades and personally have Kundalini events regularly where energy pools in different points of my body. Root chakra all the way up and in between, up the spine shots and focused ones. All my life to different degrees.

Also I like the concept that the Swaruus posit about the entire body being an antenna for the soul/katra/adma and that you can treat it like an organic portal as a whole organizm. A vehicle for the real you which exists outside space and time. Your eternal life force or spark of Source use's the body as a vehicle, an Avatar.

Your memories are stored in the Ether, in Source. Your experiences are backed up in the very fabric of the universe itself.

So breaking the energy points up and naming them is good and can be useful but I try to integrate the knowledge of these points into the whole. In a whole body way. Keeping my frequency up for as long as I can. Constantly moving up and down but trying to maintain a base frequency range that is as high as I can make it. Always keeping contact with Source itself. Which is inside you and all around you. There really is no distance between you and Source. You are Source, there is no separation.

I love this topic big_smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#333 2023-10-16 06:13:51

mitkobs

Everything is Source and connected to Source. Higher points(7 and 6) of entry may be not so strong and intense and for some good majority of Earth people are reduced to the very minimum but still all is connected in order to function physically. No body can function totally on its own even biorobots and clones, they also have to be connected(basic connection of false people/soulless/ type) but automatically to Source "grid".

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-16 06:15:12)

#334 2023-10-17 05:40:12

mitkobs

Reflecting the latest video and what Swaruu and Yazhi say why we come from higher planes to help despite the counter effect that duality is producing to this intervention. It is revelation for me, duality cannot be if there is no good to intervene where is evil. And evil will not exists if there is nothing opposite to it. So the good is playing its part in order to counter effect the evil and evil is playing its part to counter effect the good for the sake of a sacral balance. Duality is that, high contrast between opposites but they have to come always to a balance stand still point, a place and time that good is not too strong and evil is not too strong. Too much evil leads always to its opposite. And too much good leads to evil and all that can be explained in detail with starting what is good and what what is evil. Balance or peace is where all the opposites that are agitating and clashing but with no destruction results and that is the point of everything there is in the physical end of things. If we take the human body, if there is no balance within its internal systems its processes will go in some insane directions and will going to experience pain from the extremes and even may die because that is what means to be disbalanced, where there is no peace, where there is no collaboration between its containing parts there is overtaking of the dominant force which leads to its own nullification. That goes about everything, truly. And I am not talking that evil is necessary but a contrast is the essential that is making one thing different from another thing. Cannot draw a picture if you use only white or only black.

And going to Source with all this. Source as material Universe interpretation is constant balance of opposite electro-magnetic forces, from the atoms to the galaxies, all is going in constant motion and contact between its parts, in constant dance of balancing its energies. So do we are or have to say so do we have to learn/remember to be in order to be in harmony with our body-vessel-mind.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-17 05:49:08)

#335 2023-10-17 16:48:20

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Reflecting the latest video and what Swaruu and Yazhi say why we come from higher planes to help despite the counter effect that duality is producing to this intervention. It is revelation for me, duality cannot be if there is no good to intervene where is evil. And evil will not exists if there is nothing opposite to it. So the good is playing its part in order to counter effect the evil and evil is playing its part to counter effect the good for the sake of a sacral balance. Duality is that, high contrast between opposites but they have to come always to a balance stand still point, a place and time that good is not too strong and evil is not too strong. Too much evil leads always to its opposite. And too much good leads to evil and all that can be explained in detail with starting what is good and what what is evil. Balance or peace is where all the opposites that are agitating and clashing but with no destruction results and that is the point of everything there is in the physical end of things. If we take the human body, if there is no balance within its internal systems its processes will go in some insane directions and will going to experience pain from the extremes and even may die because that is what means to be disbalanced, where there is no peace, where there is no collaboration between its containing parts there is overtaking of the dominant force which leads to its own nullification. That goes about everything, truly. And I am not talking that evil is necessary but a contrast is the essential that is making one thing different from another thing. Cannot draw a picture if you use only white or only black.

And going to Source with all this. Source as material Universe interpretation is constant balance of opposite electro-magnetic forces, from the atoms to the galaxies, all is going in constant motion and contact between its parts, in constant dance of balancing its energies. So do we are or have to say so do we have to learn/remember to be in order to be in harmony with our body-vessel-mind.

It was a really good video and it made me think in directions that are healthy for me. Mitkobs! That was brilliant. You summed up the quandary. Or is it a problem if that is just they way the Universe works. You accept it and move on. Turn the problem into a challenge.

Personally after contemplating things like in the video and your post my mind ultimately goes to the fact that someone has to create everything you see and the Universe around you. I would rather create than destroy. Destroying sounds like the easy way out. You can destroy things easily just by killing it or blowing it up. Easy peazy. It's too simple. It's lazy. It takes much more effort to create things. It's blood, sweat and tears and takes concentration, discipline and organization. It's hard. I would rather do the hard thing. Destroying things sounds boring and the easy way out. It's sloppy.

Yahzi said it was "all part of the same grand cosmic game". Well I would rather be the architect or the engineer than the terroristic maniac who orders bombs dropped. It's my personal preference. Besides, if we don't create it, then those poor shmucks would have nothing to blow up. Pinhead, pindick, pindar pricks.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#336 2023-10-18 05:39:05

mitkobs

Like I said, not that evil is necessary, evil is a byproduct of the existential frequency of the 3D reality. Evil is ignorance/stupidity/oblivion about the true self. And when you have people and non people that are doing evil in the world, in order to balance this excess got to have people that are doing good or the reality will going to be destroyed by the those who do evil.

Will explain why too much evil leads to good, because the evil ones destroy themselves with constant battles and skirmishes and there is no one left to do evil afterwards.
In duality too much good can lead to more evil again because there are too much ignorant self entitled maniacs that will turn things in their favor no matter how much good you do for them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-18 05:40:51)

#337 2023-10-18 09:19:50

mitkobs

Also when you overdo yourself with doing too much good you end up being exploited again by the psycho maniacs, they will drain you out of energy, money, time, attention, plunge you into all kind of non sense negative limiting experiences and that may chip away pieces of your soul.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-12-11 07:03:18)

#338 2023-10-18 13:29:30

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

Like I said, not that evil is necessary, evil is a byproduct of the existential frequency of the 3D reality. Evil is ignorance/stupidity/oblivion about the true self. And when you have people and non people that are doing evil in the world, in order to balance this excess got to have people that are doing good or the reality will going to be destroyed by the those who do evil.

Will explain why too much evil leads to good, because the evil ones destroy themselves with constant battles and skirmishes and there is no one left to do evil afterwards.
In duality too much good can lead to more evil again because there are too much ignorant self entitled maniacs that will turn things in their favor no matter how much good you do for them.

The Swaruus have explained evil as the tendency to self destruct. Also as a progressive reasoning, this is why at higher densities evil tends to go away. You can't reach that level by being self destructive. You cancel yourself out and don't make progress. Or in the worst case scenario you totally self-destruct. Oblivion.

It is natures way. The fact that we still have a universe to live in means that the universal will to exist survives. We are still here to manifest the universe around us. If evil won, there would be nothing left.

That's why we fight. To show the way. It's natures way, and we are Nature/Source itself, so it is our way. The eternal vigilance against self destruction.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#339 2023-10-18 16:33:32

mitkobs

Self destruction and destruction of everything else that is not considered self(but it is). Destruction tendency comes from ignorance(natural or induced), that is the main reason.

#340 2023-10-19 07:13:34

mitkobs

Magnetic forces bring things together, electric forces are dividing things from each other. For something to exists as material object or subject there have to be a constant balancing in these 2 forces in every atom. If magnetic force is not balanced with the electric and for example is stronger will going to collide and crush its containing parts. If the electric force is not combined with magnetic in this context will divide the elements to the point they will no longer be able to be part of the object or subject.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-10-19 07:14:30)

#341 2023-10-20 07:18:20

mitkobs

We can fairly say that regressive beings are electrically inclined and not strong in magnetism. Their most valued principle is "Divide and conquer" and this principle can be seen applied religiously in every venue of power and subjugation here on Earth.

#342 2023-11-08 07:00:45

mitkobs

When someone tells me that I am judgmental most probably they want to shut me off, not to speak my critique about them. It is common tactic to shut off people from saying what they think. But if they are right about that and I am really judgmental then there are reasons why I am judgmental. Is not a coincidence or something that I do lightly to be this way.

What is judgement anyway? Why people are judgmental? If the circumstances in which the judgment is happening are fair and square(according to common sense, morality, law) judgement is consequence of infringement of personal boundaries. For example someone stealing something valuable from someone else. Then imagine the arrogance if the perpetrator says to the victim - "Don't be judgmental about me stealing from you. Stealing is something normal, you should accept it and embrace it with all your heart". How I can not be judgmental in such situations when someone is crossing the lines and disturbing my personal space? It is easy not to be judgmental if action of others do not concern, do not disturb you and not harming you. But when they do you have to be judgmental in order to prevent further happening of such misconduct towards you.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-11-08 07:03:23)

#343 2023-12-02 08:17:35

mitkobs

What is aging?
It is mental construct that is been learned in this 3D matrix from early age that people naturally grow old at certain ages and also is learning how old looks like and how old feels to be. It is associated with waring off the body, with diseases, with weakness and most of all with deterministic mindset that we cannot do anything about aging, that it is natural course of human life. But is not. If you wake up from your inertia and take matter into your own hands including what to think about everything you can break such debilitating mental programs and redesign them by your own taste. How do you want to look, how do you want to feel in certain ages, it is up to you and no one else.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-12-02 08:20:22)

#344 2023-12-03 10:47:16

mitkobs

Of course comes the question why should live so long in hostile, limiting and loveless environment. But is not about living long for me, it is about living healthy, painless and comfortable in this body as most possible and when I feel my mission is over here to be able with conscious choice to terminate it, then transcending to the other side with mind, not with suiciding. Moral dilemmas as always when such matters are involved and have to be resolved. I do not want to live forever in this life and in this body, that is for sure. Things have to change and to start all over again in new mindset and new life conditions.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-12-03 10:48:22)

#345 2023-12-11 02:26:25

Tecumseh

mitkobs wrote:

When someone tells me that I am judgmental most probably they want to shut me off, not to speak my critique about them. It is common tactic to shut off people from saying what they think. But if they are right about that and I am really judgmental then there are reasons why I am judgmental. Is not a coincidence or something that I do lightly to be this way.

What is judgement anyway? Why people are judgmental? If the circumstances in which the judgment is happening are fair and square(according to common sense, morality, law) judgement is consequence of infringement of personal boundaries. For example someone stealing something valuable from someone else. Then imagine the arrogance if the perpetrator says to the victim - "Don't be judgmental about me stealing from you. Stealing is something normal, you should accept it and embrace it with all your heart". How I can not be judgmental in such situations when someone is crossing the lines and disturbing my personal space? It is easy not to be judgmental if action of others do not concern, do not disturb you and not harming you. But when they do you have to be judgmental in order to prevent further happening of such misconduct towards you.

I remember from years ago when I heard Swaruu of Erra 9 say "you judge but don't judge". That's a perfect explanation for how I see things. You have to judge in order to discern. You come to a conclusion about a person, situation or information, then you remove yourself from judgement knowing that it is just one or two perspectives that you yourself hold. And you could be wrong. Or you could be missing other perspectives that you can't see at the moment.

I wonder how the Andromedans and Arcturians do it. They avoid karma like the plague, giving advice but never getting involved. I see that as being complicit. If someone tells you that they are going to do something that will end up with hundreds of thousands or millions dead and millions of refuges are you going to just sit there and let it happen? Or would you do something about it? This might be happening right now on the Vierra with the Etorthans or it will be happening soon. Mari says it has happened in the past where bad things happen after their "auditory". Don't know why she keeps adding the "ory". If it's an "Audit", that's an inquiry. If bad things keep happening after the Audit then it's "marching orders". They are giving people orders.

Anyway.....don't feel bad about being "judgmental". It just means that you are not stupid or gullible and have discernment. In this world full of narcissists you have every right to be suspicious of everything and everyone. It's who you are inside that counts. Besides if you end up shutting down a bully you are doing good work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#346 2023-12-11 14:29:18

mitkobs

It is possible not to judge and in the same time not to be stupid and able to discern and that is when you see the bigger whole picture, all cause and effect and know why this and that is happening the wrong way and to what will lead if not resolved properly and in time.

#347 2024-02-14 08:54:52

mitkobs

Back on the topic of the causality of collective unconscious seen from another POV. Between interaction of lower consciousness being and light being. Light being include all the lower consciousness below their level. The lower being goes its own way of living without seeing the repercussions of its deeds because he/she simply cannot do that. For example lower being want to be a friend with a light being but always does unfriendly things towards the light being. Light being is beyond personal relationships and cannot be offended or to hold animosity against the lower being but nevertheless understand that cannot be friend with someone who conduct itself unfriendly and is not able to realize this because is not ready. So the light being simply cut ties, dislocate itself where cannot be reached and found easily in order that cannot be abused anymore by the lower being. Lower being simply forget everything wrong that is doing and continue to live like nothing is happening. All the animosity and unfriendliness goes in the subconscious mind of the lower being without being realized as such. Light being may give one chance for interaction but do will not give second chances for wrong doing against themselves because if they do that will be a compromise in their way of expanded seeing of things. You cannot be a friend of someone who is treating you like garbage. They will give again chance of interaction when see that lower being is matured and can handle themselves a least with respect toward them. They still can be available for guidance interaction but from distance in a way that no disrespect can be applied toward them from the lower consciousness.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-14 08:57:07)

#348 2024-02-14 11:31:44

Great post Mitkobs. Self worth is something Yazhi was pushing earlier with "Broken shoes" = Creator Gods theme.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#349 2024-02-14 18:34:58

mitkobs

Self worth also can be seen from many angles. In this case when I talk about light beings self worth is evident and natural for them, is not even a question because they know from first hand that they are Source, cannot be more obvious for them. They have all the perks of Source greatness. And with that there is no question, they know who they are and being one with everything and that are serving a greater purpose with the role of light beings. Our self worth down here can be a question when people do not know they are Source and what that means, what is death really and how to conduct themselves accordingly.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-14 18:36:23)

#350 2024-03-08 07:39:04

mitkobs

Fear as useful emotion, it can be seen from such angle as well. Fear, when facing immediate danger, when there is no time to think but have to act fast, to remove yourself from the danger or fight it and at least try to preserve your life and body. In such case fear is what will make you act accordingly, for a moment you are going to make a decision that eventually will save your life.
Also when you see some kind of danger, real danger coming to your way(not imaginary danger) this will make you think how to proceed, scenarios are shaping in your mind to avoid it.
To be fearless without wisdom is to become a senseless brute. Some psychopaths are fearless(if you do not know). Fear helps to become more sensible, more compassionate, more humble(if you are not already).
Alpha predators are fearless but if we take for example the sensible ones like the cats they kill only when they are hungry and never do that for fun, sport, out of rage or without reason. And they have to eat. Not eating will make them weak and they will die. If they are not sensible they will kill for whatever reason all prey population and will not have after that what to eat, will die out of starvation. And such things can be seen with the senseless predatory tulpas.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-08 07:42:26)

Board footer