You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-18 17:27:52

Moonlight
Banned

Another thread hijacking and derailing attempt.

[Moderator edit: This is a conversation that was split from another thread: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4785]

Mari says about the ship

Mari Swaruu wrote:

What it does, is insert the gravity-mass-energy mathematical footprint of the ship into the mathematically precise and predictable gravity-mass-energy numerical matrix of the destination.

what I do not understand is why is it the ship can end up in alterative timeline if the destination must be a perfect match to the destination we insert into the navigation?

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-19 22:08:35)

#2 2024-02-19 00:38:45

Moonlight
Banned

Re: Another thread hijacking and derailing attempt.

mes333 wrote:
Moonlight wrote:

Mari says about the ship

Mari Swaruu wrote:

What it does, is insert the gravity-mass-energy mathematical footprint of the ship into the mathematically precise and predictable gravity-mass-energy numerical matrix of the destination.

what I do not understand is why is it the ship can end up in alterative timeline if the destination must be a perfect match to the destination we insert into the navigation?

Hi Moonlight, Your question made me think lots about time travel and I can only guess that because it is all about frequency and matching to the destination frequency you are traveling too by going there you are probably creating an alternative timeline by witnessing or just being there as it is different then the one you came from originally as that was a different timeline now that your in that altered one. In reality it would always be an alternative timeline I am thinking when traveling in time.

A timeline is a sequence of events, actions, choices..
You jump in time and since that moment you start to create your timeline there. But you are not changing the past, you only create what is the outcome at the moment of your jump back.
But Mari speaks of alternative reality you jump into and I see no way how you could possibly end up there if the only way the jump is authorized is when you insert precise coordinates (energetic address) into the navigation, means a well known timeline.
If u insert address of a nonexisting timeline navigation will not take you there bc there is no frequency match to coonect point A + B and jump.

So that's confusing for me I must say.

Last edited by Moonlight (2024-02-19 00:40:47)

#3 2024-02-19 03:17:42

Horton HaW

Moonlight wrote:
mes333 wrote:
Moonlight wrote:

Mari says about the ship

Hi Moonlight, Your question made me think lots about time travel and I can only guess that because it is all about frequency and matching to the destination frequency you are traveling too by going there you are probably creating an alternative timeline by witnessing or just being there as it is different then the one you came from originally as that was a different timeline now that your in that altered one. In reality it would always be an alternative timeline I am thinking when traveling in time.

You jump in time and since that moment you start to create your timeline there. But you are not changing the past, you only create what is the outcome at the moment of your jump back.
But Mari speaks of alternative reality you jump into and I see no way how you could possibly end up there if the only way the jump is authorized is when you insert precise coordinates (energetic address) into the navigation, means a well known timeline.
If u insert address of a nonexisting timeline navigation will not take you there bc there is no frequency match to coonect point A + B and jump.

The confusion is that you are still thinking each one of those things is more static than a dynamic interactive "dance" or music. Every single component from emotion to your thumb will change. Think of TV static, but in at least 3 dimensions. I say this because 4 Dimensions and above is hard for us due to our perception. By design.
Reality resembles/is the mind and thought. So much of this is still abstract to us. However, it is also still abstract to higher densities. They just understand, experience more, but are aware.

When you are all those different things, experiencing them, but also aware. Wow. Really different from how most exist here.

It is a bit sad because so many have little time left over from all the things they do to survive on a daily basis to study.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-19 03:26:43)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-02-19 06:11:15

Moonlight
Banned

Horton HaW wrote:
Moonlight wrote:
mes333 wrote:

The confusion is that you are still thinking each one of those things is more static than a dynamic interactive "dance" or music. Every single component from emotion to your thumb will change. Think of TV static, but in at least 3 dimensions. I say this because 4 Dimensions and above is hard for us due to our perception. By design.
Reality resembles/is the mind and thought. So much of this is still abstract to us. However, it is also still abstract to higher densities. They just understand, experience more, but are aware.

When you are all those different things, experiencing them, but also aware. Wow. Really different from how most exist here.

It is a bit sad because so many have little time left over from all the things they do to survive on a daily basis to study.

Sure, everything is dynamic, in motion, that is why we speak of harmonics of frequencies when describing objects but also location in spacetime.
That is why it is unthinkable for me that anytime you jump you create parallel reality with this jump knowing that when nonexisting address (=of a new reality that is going to be created with/by the jump) is put in navigation the ship cannot take you there bc such address does not correspond to any spot in spacetime (yet). Only mathematically precise existing address corresponding to the existing location in an existing reality is accepted but then how can we say that new reality is created via this jump?
Also, how a mere jump creates copies of the universe, by which mechanism?
It was explained that all that happens is that the ship changes its own freq to that of the (existing!) destination and that's how the ship pops up there and disappears here. That makes sense. But the element of cloning the universe and creating alternative reality is a mystery to me.
Also, if you always jumped into a new reality then what sense would this jumping have?

Whats your explanation of all that?

Last edited by Moonlight (2024-02-19 06:18:23)

#5 2024-02-19 16:55:10

Horton HaW

Moonlight wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Moonlight wrote:

Sure, everything is dynamic, in motion, that is why we speak of harmonics of frequencies when describing objects but also location in spacetime.
That is why it is unthinkable for me that anytime you jump you create parallel reality with this jump knowing that when nonexisting address (=of a new reality that is going to be created with/by the jump) is put in navigation the ship cannot take you there bc such address does not correspond to any spot in spacetime (yet). Only mathematically precise existing address corresponding to the existing location in an existing reality is accepted but then how can we say that new reality is created via this jump?
Also, how a mere jump creates copies of the universe, by which mechanism?
It was explained that all that happens is that the ship changes its own freq to that of the (existing!) destination and that's how the ship pops up there and disappears here. That makes sense. But the element of cloning the universe and creating alternative reality is a mystery to me.
Also, if you always jumped into a new reality then what sense would this jumping have?

Whats your explanation of all that?

I will say you are still thinking in a linear way.

Here is another way. Mari can explain better than I.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4847

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-02-19 20:14:56

Jupiter 9

[Moderator note: I have reasons to believe that the Butterfly321, 5dmatrix, Moonlight accounts are accounts of the same highly toxic troll that keeps harassing the Cosmic Agency groups with hundreds and hundreds of new accounts. He had left the forum alone for a while and was focusing mainly on the telegram chat, but now that the forum is becoming a bit more active it seems he has decided to focus on the forum again. He will keep creating new accounts and we shouldn't be suspicious of new members but once we start getting red flags from our intuition then we need to pay attention and be careful not to get baited into feeding him too much. We know he will not stop, he is either paid to keep doing this or he is hijacked by lower astral entities that are using him as a puppet to harass and try to disrupt spiritual groups. But we are very familiar with his patterns and we are good at spotting him quickly and like in the telegram chat we will keep banning his new accounts once we confirm it's him.]

(For anyone that hasn't seen it I shared a great video on for how to deal with toxic people in a spiritual way https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=47047#p47047 )

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2024-02-19 20:15:45)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2024-02-19 23:10:17

Joe R

That's some excellent work you are doing there, Jupiter. Thank You !!! smile

#8 2024-02-22 12:41:22

Brahman

This troll defending the cabal and pretending to be an ET from the controlling federation, what did he expect? That we would applaud the federation? This federation is the cabal itself and is doing this to humans on purpose. This is no game.
Cabal has always been against benevolent ETs. They set people against them as regressives. The Federation wants us to view them positively. The cabal may indeed be against the federation but we'll know that when the federation ships show up in front of the people and the cabal reaction.
And on top of that, this whole circus is done to keep our attention in the low densities. And so we stay here longer.
I often imagine other places and higher densities. And when I come back to these threads I feel very different.

I'm starting to get angry that I even have to think about all this in this 3D. I'm angry that I live on this planet.
If this is the end of all then I'm happy.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#9 2024-02-22 13:03:40

Joe R

Brahman wrote:

This troll defending the cabal and pretending to be an ET from the controlling federation, what did he expect? That we would applaud the federation? This federation is the cabal itself and is doing this to humans on purpose. This is no game.
Cabal has always been against benevolent ETs. They set people against them as regressives. The Federation wants us to view them positively. The cabal may indeed be against the federation but we'll know that when the federation ships show up in front of the people and the cabal reaction.
And on top of that, this whole circus is done to keep our attention in the low densities. And so we stay here longer.
I often imagine other places and higher densities. And when I come back to these threads I feel very different.

I'm starting to get angry that I even have to think about all this in this 3D. I'm angry that I live on this planet.
If this is the end of all then I'm happy.

There are several levels of them. The "90%-reduction" is losing, and all they have left is to play on our gullibility [edit:] - hence the wars. The next level is the transhumanist agenda. There's no central government there, but a central AI, and that's what Anéeka - or was it Swaruu - warned us about is the biggest threat. The western civilization seem to go down the drain, economically, and the question is if they manage to derail the rebuilding of it. Perhaps they "save" us on condition we accept the surveillance and control. I actually suspect the "white hats" are a concealed part of that. They are a conglomerate of all the old secret societies that have managed to stay more or less hidden. But "cabal" nevertheless.

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-22 13:34:12)

#10 2024-02-22 15:36:04

xxayaxx

There is no such thing as time travel.

#11 2024-02-22 16:11:02

Brahman

It's travel time lol

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer