You are not logged in.

#1301 2024-01-23 22:23:49

mariaTX89

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

@mes333.Glad you like Barcelona  smile. Get home sick sometimes:)

Found this video in English.  Everything else in Spanish
https://youtu.be/4Dk93Ah5XNU?si=DsraIbD83nrKWm3t

Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts

#1302 2024-01-24 01:16:27

mes333

mariaTX89 wrote:

@mes333.Glad you like Barcelona  smile. Get home sick sometimes:)

Found this video in English.  Everything else in Spanish
https://youtu.be/4Dk93Ah5XNU?si=DsraIbD83nrKWm3t

Oh wow your awesome Maria! cool Thanks for taking the time to find that video. I had my suspensions she was connected to Atlantis culture in some way neat about the Phoenicians too! Info definitely helps point more in that direction. It is beautiful there I can see why you would get home sick, hope I get to visit again there at some point. Have good eve smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-01-24 01:18:11)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#1303 2024-01-24 03:37:18

mariaTX89

@mes333. You too. Let me know if you visit Barcelona and need recommendations.  There is more research but mostly in Spanish or Valencian language. If I find more in English I will share. Good night!

Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts

#1304 2024-02-02 15:01:58

Can you explain the 3 Liliths in astrology please? The asteroid Lilith, the dark moon Lilith and the black moon Lilith. Which one if any of them are useful or applicable in astrology? Which one affects people the most?

#1305 2024-02-03 03:26:44

Colins

Hi Yazhi and Mari,

As per Lev's latest article, there will be a massive migration of regressive forces out of the planet and into Saturn as part of the latter's karmic resolution, so Earth and its inhabitants could evolve without the intrusion of these negative beings.

How true is this?  Have you seen any movements to support this claim?

The Great Quantum Transition
Sweeping
By Lev

https://www.disclosurenews.it/the-great … eeping-lev

#1306 2024-02-03 10:42:49

Marak60

Denver Airport..... I would love to know the story behind this location, Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#1307 2024-02-03 11:32:07

Ariya

Marak60 wrote:

Denver Airport..... I would love to know the story behind this location, Thanks!

Marak, there is a DUMB under new Denver Airport. It houses the red queen supercomputer…
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … h-biology-

Last edited by Ariya (2024-02-03 12:13:57)

#1308 2024-02-03 12:06:01

Marak60

Ariya wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

Marak, there is a DUMB under new Denver Airport. It houses the red queen supercomputer…
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … h-biology--

This link gives me a server error?

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#1309 2024-02-03 12:14:27

Ariya

Marak60 wrote:
Ariya wrote:
Marak60 wrote:

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … th-biology-

Try it again. Think I fixed it.

#1310 2024-02-03 13:03:58

Colins

To my Taygetan and Swaruunian Family,

Do you have any information/instructions on how to remove black magic done to you (or your family/bloodline) or to someone else which you could remove on your own safely.  Also, what steps do I need to take to be protected from it permanently once removed.  Are there any symbols, objects or chants I could use to completely dissolve it or those which I could use for protection?  Thanks!

Last edited by Colins (2024-02-03 13:13:50)

#1311 2024-02-03 13:35:15

Marak60

Ariya wrote:
Marak60 wrote:
Ariya wrote:

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … th-biology-

Try it again. Think I fixed it.

Nope still not working

Untitled
LEGAL NOTE:

THESE TRANSCRIPTS CAN BE ACCESSED TO MAKE TRANSLATIONS INTO ANY LANGUAGE (in text or video) ONLY WHEN THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE OFFICIAL CREDIT TO THIS WEB PAGE AND OUR YOUTUBE CHANNELS WHERE THEY WERE FOUND.

Under no circumstances is it allowed to publish the information presented in our channels and on this page for commercial purposes (sale of books and promotional materials).
Author
500 Server error
The page /en/transcripts/artificial-intelligence-clones-artificial-souls-and-chips-extraterrestrial-message-to-earth-biology you have requested encountered server error.

Last edited by Marak60 (2024-02-03 13:41:53)

Nikola Tesla...

#1312 2024-02-03 14:22:28

Ariya

It works fine for me.
Or you can search for Denver in the transcripts and you will find it.

Artificial Intelligence, Clones, Artificial Souls and Chips: Extraterrestrial Message to Earth (Biology 3) Is the one you are looking for.

#1313 2024-02-03 17:11:02

Marak60

Ariya wrote:

It works fine for me.
Or you can search for Denver in the transcripts and you will find it.

Artificial Intelligence, Clones, Artificial Souls and Chips: Extraterrestrial Message to Earth (Biology 3) Is the one you are looking for.

Excellent thanks! I did try Denver originally before I posted this but could not find it! Now I have thanks..:)

Nikola Tesla...

#1314 2024-02-15 21:03:57

Antti

I have been wondering the following question earlier. But the recent CA video ("Technological Subjects are not practical"" - Why We and I Disagree and Why they are Important) brought it up again.

We have global, regional and national standards for technological industries. Various ISO standards for example. They are basically agreements in short. Tech companies are forced to adopt standards at some point for growth if they want to become bigger player on the market. At the same time standards make things "easier", but also limit us by keeping us inside the box and perhaps discourage us to think outside the box. Just like everything on Earth that is controlled.

So the actual question is, does the Federation use standardization?

The federation is based on rules or agreements at least, but how about ship manufacturing for example? Mari told about the Taygetan ships attaching each other, so that would be the equivalent of some type of national standard on Earth, I guess. But do all the Federation ships need to have compatible hatches for example? Or is it enough to have landing bays for small vessels? I understood that each species have their own characteristics of building stuff just because of physical characteristics (thinking of very small vs very big for example) and what was told about the musical instruments on some videos that exist here on Earth and elsewhere. If replicators can make (spare) parts from blueprints then there is less need for standards like on Earth where built parts need to be transported and aren't just build on site from scratch.

#1315 2024-02-15 23:55:19

Joe R

Antti wrote:

[...] standards make things "easier", but also limit us by keeping us inside the box and perhaps discourage us to think outside the box. Just like everything on Earth that is controlled.

Antti,

You touch upon a trait within human culture, which many take for granted, and has both positive and negative effects.

Of course standards need to be in place. If they weren't, then new designs would have to be made for the tiniest little thing every time. So, even the most basic technologies use standardized designs. We see this not only within technology, but also in all sorts of agreements, like standard phrasing in contracts. In general, this saves a lot of energy spent on things that already have been thought of. Why invent the wheel twice?

But one curious effect of this is the habitualizing of our thought-processes. And if this trait becomes rigid and socially "static", it may fixate our expectations to such a degree, that it becomes decisive within our social norms, as well. To me, this is our "communicated standards of behaviour" and the very definition of moral, as I understand it. And if we - as a society - lose flexibility in this area, we enter a situation where people are made for the rules; not the opposite, which is the natural situation. As you can understand, this can lead to very unpredictable situations, because when such rigidity becomes the decisive element in social interactions, it will [edit:] could inevitably also lead to some form of collapse.

It is analogous to genetic diversity in nature: If a population inhabiting a very variable environment loses its genetic variation, i.e. everybody are [edit:] becomes clones of each other, then the variations in the environment will [edit:] may sooner or later knock out the entire population all at once. If genetic variation is present, then some will likely survive. This is admittedly a narrow Darwinistic and reductionistic thinking, and a very simple "model", but it is a familiar challenge within preservation of diversity in nature.

So I think you have activated a topic with many hidden "doors". Thank you for the input!

smile

[Sorry for the editing, but there are nuances all over this, and we need to keep them as options within our thinking... smile]

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-16 08:08:37)

#1316 2024-02-17 19:24:15

Jacques

Death traps : it is now very well documented by Courtney Brown (www.farsightprime.com) that death traps at the end of the light tunnel when we die do exist. That topic cannot be ignored. What are the views of the Swaruus about the existence of the death traps?

#1317 2024-02-17 20:27:32

Ariya

Jacques wrote:

Death traps : it is now very well documented by Courtney Brown (www.farsightprime.com) that death traps at the end of the light tunnel when we die do exist. That topic cannot be ignored. What are the views of the Swaruus about the existence of the death traps?

Hello Jacques,
Welcome to the forum.
\\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////

To address your question, while it is possible that a person may manipulated by the imposition of an idea of forced reincarnation - these are just belief systems that were formed during the incarnated state and carried over into the afterlife. In other words, we manifest an experience, that we are a frequency match to, after we die.

You may wish to read this transcript / video “Soul Traps and Amnesia Machines before death - Do They Exist? - Athena Swaruu” https://swaruu.org/transcripts/soul-tra … ena-swaruu

Mari Swaruu has a YouTube playlist ‘Escape from the Matrix’ which is an excellent resource. You will find it on her channel here:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMUk … FrbDaZp_fz

Cosmic Agency also has a playlist covering the afterlife which can be found here : https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE … oeY8toqPnP

#1318 2024-02-23 05:13:23

fzhangj2ee

For the recent video Mari published on 12 based math, she mentioned that Tesla did not get it right, because he missed 11 and 12. Does it mean that Tesla never succeeded in finding free energy? If he actually made free energy work, what is the difference then ?

#1319 2024-02-24 05:13:27

McCosmic

I have some questions relating to mining minerals here on earth and in the cosmos.
I am currently working on a project seeking permission to mine earth minerals (phosphate, vanadium, ilmenite, titanium) in a huge area of natural beauty in Norway. The project is controversial and there is a great deal of local opposition as it will affect many lives, families and the biodiversity of the region. My role is to ensure a thorough participation process with all local stakeholders.
What I would first like to know is how do the Taygetens (and other intergalactic groups) resource the materials needed for their civilisation and to construct their vast ships that roam the galaxies? Do they have to mine and if so what technology is used and how is it done? How is this material in other densities / dimensions manifested / created / produced? I imagine it would be done so in a way that does not “harm” nature, but I would like clarification on this.
I am well aware of the fake “Green Agenda” here on Earth and am quite conflicted with the role that I have on this project. However my focus is purely to make sure that the local population gets to be heard as well as possible and to let the process naturally unfold as a result. What is the Taygeten perspective on projects like this on earth?

#1320 2024-02-24 08:39:23

mitkobs

I think that Tesla found ways to achieve free energy but is not efficient enough when is not based on 12 mathematics. Even may be dangerous to use because the side of matter and the side of ether do not balance themselves properly when clashing.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-24 08:40:01)

#1321 2024-03-01 16:27:15

Colins

RE: NPCs

Are there NPCs beyond the Earth matrix, i.e., interstellar or galactic NPCs?  What would be their energetic signature and how to detect one from out there in space?  Would you consider certain races of the Galactic Federation, especially the logic-based, to be NPCs?

#1322 2024-03-01 16:50:33

Ariya

Colins wrote:

RE: NPCs

Are there NPCs beyond the Earth matrix, i.e., interstellar or galactic NPCs?  What would be their energetic signature and how to detect one from out there in space?  Would you consider certain races of the Galactic Federation, especially the logic-based, to be NPCs?

According to Yahzi, there are most likely to be unreal people outside of Earth, (as they are created by the matrix of belief systems held, regardless of where they are located.) 

Yahzi said this about the subject:

It is the Matrix itself that programs the non-real people, and the Matrix is in turn programmed by the mass of real people.

And yes, there is Matrix outside the Earth and I strongly believe that there are unreal people outside the Earth as well. And the non-terrestrial Matrix shares attributes with the terrestrial Matrix by interfering and influencing each other. Out here it is said that there are no unreal people outside Earth, but if it is also a Matrix out here, I strongly see that there must be unreal people as well since both Matrixes are structured in the same way and create each other.

Robert: Who generates these unreal people outside of 3D, the Matrix as a collective unconscious?

Yazhi: The same for both Matrixes, which in reality are the same Matrix. Real people manifest what they want, and that modifies their Matrix which in turn programs the non-real ones. I must insist that they are not two Matrixes, but they are the same, being that where one ends and the other begins is very subjective.

The full transcript needed for context is here:
Unreal People becoming all Real? Yazhi Swaruu shares her opinion
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/unreal-p … er-opinion

#1323 2024-03-02 10:39:14

Can I get in contact with swaruu or others to exchange information about our technology? Psyray technology is a technology to read information from the brain at frequecy level. It transforms brainwaves to information about the wellbeing of specific organs, tissues or cells. It also can calculate the origin of a disease/process. It translates the information into psychological sentences to enlarge awareness. it's described on our website psyray.com. There is already 50y of research, but i believe there is more to know..

#1324 2024-03-04 15:37:58

Hello everyone, My first post here on the forum.  Been following Cosmic Agency for some time.  In one of the Videos from the past it was mentioned that people on board their ship, and I believe in their society,  stay away from mushrooms of any kind.  I was hoping to get more detail on this as that they are exploding on the health market here in America.
Thank you

#1325 2024-03-04 16:10:07

mitkobs

Narcotics/opiates/hallucinogens open the mind for lower astral intrusion. Mari have 1 or 2 videos about it explaining in detail.

Board footer