You are not logged in.

#26 2024-03-13 07:41:50

IulianRay

Re: Interstellar Life 5A - Anecdotes of Life Onboard a Starship

Alec wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

With animals is easy to communicate telepathically, they are open for it and observative. I do that sometimes with street cats when they notice me, sending them visuals and I see that they respond with some body language. Also can do that with dogs and they are very receptive. You can calm down a dog, make it stop barking, come or go away and things like that. Yes for better internal visuals takes energy because you need to concentrate and center yourself. Also some birds are very receptive like doves. They are totally wild but can come close to you and seat with you, not asking anything, just seat and relax.

Very true! Most animals engage in telepathic communication, not only with each other but also with Humans. Dolphins and horses, in particular, exhibit high levels of telepathy. Felines, although possessing telepathic abilities, tend to be stubborn (No offense Ari, Kai and Thirty). They download the information but refrain from uploading, which is why house cats typically ignore instructions. They are aware of your intentions but choose not to comply/upload.

Telepathy works extremely fast, at times, you might only be in the initial stages of gathering your thoughts, and the other person has already received them—sometimes even before you've finished organizing your thoughts completely.

Dogs are very obedient when one of the caretakers is considered a alpha from their perspective. Cats on the other hand, which I love, could not care less. I remembered when reading your comment about all the times my cat heard me, calling her inside the house, gave a look, I understood at that moment she doesn't care about me because I left her with my cousin for a longer period of time (before they got another cat). Now having a friend of similar race she is listening more to me. Although my relationship with myself has changed and in consequence all my other relationships have changed, even with the cats. I just love life and all it's aspects and different types of beings ❤️

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

#27 2024-03-13 09:16:27

mitkobs

Cats are independent self reliant and on guard. Have to be respected as equals even more, not like you are their master because you will never be. And never approach a cat specie with violent methods. They will know what you do and will resent and fight back furiously. When they tested you enough for your character and have trusted you(that trust you should try never break) they may fallow you and be your protector and let you to be their protector and beneficiary.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-13 09:20:17)

#28 2024-03-13 09:31:33

IulianRay

mitkobs wrote:

Cats are independent self reliant and on guard. Have to be respected as equals even more, not like you are their master because you will never be. And never approach a cat specie with violent methods. They will know what you do and will resent and fight back furiously. When they tested you enough for your character and have trusted you(that trust you should try never break) they may fallow you and be your protector and let you to be their protector and beneficiary.

I found it true most of it, from my experience. As every master wants everyone else to become a master of themselves, so do my amazing cats with us, from what I see and believe.
I consider them equals, nothing more, nothing less and they seem to like me more and follow me around the garden and come to me when I come to the house (mostly staying for a little while), ever since about 2 years back when I had a big breakthrough with myself, remembering more of what I am, a master of myself. Well this is my experience and point of view and current understanding big_smile❤️

Last edited by IulianRay (2024-03-13 09:34:49)

We are all One Consciousnesses, experiencing creation from all possible view points. I am deeply grateful to The Creator for your existence wonderful One

Board footer