You are not logged in.

#26 2024-03-15 12:59:50

WXMM

Re: Meet Anna

Gosia: And do you remember your past lives? Were you always Taygetean?

Anéeka: No one has always been of one race, but in general, it could be said that I have been "always" a Taygetean. Perhaps because the last incarnation, to put it one way or another, was trying to enter Earth 3D as a starseed, so I personally have little memory of past lives. Contrary to Swaruu who remembers like 20 or more. I mostly have no memory of past lives like other Taygeteans. I insist that it has to do with that I tried to enter 3D. I have memories, but they are not precise.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/anee … a-pleiades

Question: My question is do you have to qualify to become a starseed on Earth? I know Anéeka said she was trying to come to Earth as a starseed, and so it made it seem as if there were qualifications that she didn't meet. And I would love to know what made her decide she wanted to do this. My biggest question is, what would the process be step by step to come to Earth? Do you have to apply somehow? What is the next step after you apply? How does training work? And do you have a consultant that helps you thru the process? How do you pick guides?

Anéeka: You must know well what you will face and have a plan or a reason to enter. But in itself what you are told does not reflect what really happens already during an incarnation on Earth. The problem is that from the outside the knowledge that life on Earth is only something temporary and an experience controlled and even pre-determined by you dominates too much.

There is nobody that regulates who should or can enter. It is left almost entirely to the responsibility of those who wish to enter. This talking about conscious entries with a plan using technology, such as Immersion or similar, if there is one.

But from another level it is known that one incarnates on Earth because he or she is compatible with that existential frequency, that is, from between-life. In other words, one enters there as the consequence of the decisions that were made in a previous life and that makes them compatible in thought and idea (frequency) with living and incarnating there.

The decision or why depends on each person and there will be as many variables as how many people exist in that situation.

What is usually said as a reason for entry is because of the enormous wealth of experiences and contrasts that will give a push or elevation of knowledge and consciousness to the person who experiences it. As a short incarnation of less than 10% of a duration of one outside the Earth, chaotic, strong, messy, dramatic, but very nourishing for souls.

You don't actually apply. If it is immersion, perhaps you will enter the Council and speak with wise ¨elders¨ first who will tell you their opinions and things to consider. Things that according to them you should know.

In my particular case, it is not that I did not meet the requirements, I entered momentarily, but the circumstances within my short incarnation pushed me to leave early, as I see it. I was aborted at 3 months of gestation. Already very large and formed.

I have strange memories of that, feeling inside a hot water bottle, feelings or concepts of rejection. Of great sadness. Of despair. I did not die there since I was extracted as what would be called an abduction of my race. As a baby not fully formed or only 33% formed, I finished my development in a Medical Pod in Temmer. But already entirely with other genetics, in my DNA too, fully activated as a Taygetean. That is, I am not human, I have 24 chromosomes.

I viewed it as a failed attempt to enter the Earth as a starseed. But today Yázhi explains to me that what I lived was the necessary experience for me. That is why I am here today. Because I care about you, because I have an affinity, and I know I could very well have been on your side. I was about to be a Mexican woman, born in CDMX, I would be about 47 years old today.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/pleyades … al-contact

Board footer