You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-05 16:20:29

Nancy S

Is sex with the vaxxed STILL transmittable??

I haven't been in a relationship for so long, and I hope it's time for that to end, yet, it seems when I find an interesting guy, he got vaxxed.

Is it FOREVER that the vaxxed would transmit the vax to you if you have sex with the vaxxed?   How long is that supposed to last?   If it's been over a year since they got the vax, would it still be transmittable?  Or how long would it take?   Or should I rule out every guy who has been vaxxed, if it's forever?

Sorry, I searched and could find nothing like this.    I don't know if the ETs will have an answer to this question.

If you feel you can post something you feel is true from your own experience, please post.   

Gosia, can we have another Odysee video or something to give us updates on how to deal with the vaxxed people in our lives?

Nancy Sexton

Last edited by Nancy S (2024-04-05 17:15:27)

#2 2024-04-05 18:12:42

MayTag

Re: Is sex with the vaxxed STILL transmittable??

We are not given the information about the potential negatives about such things as may be in the vaccine in order for us to fear it. The fear you hold accomplishes EXACTLY what those with ill intent want, as does ignorance. We are provided the information to raise our awareness so that we need not fear it. Identifying with the fear or belief will manifest the thing into your reality. It will also cause you to suffer.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#3 2024-04-05 18:39:32

akos996

I'm not an expert on this thing but from the context of what they've said already about toxicity of Earth,  the nano stuff is already falling out of the skies from clouds and you get exposed through many ways like fake foods and contaminated crops.
See it more like a balance between exposure to gene modifying pressure VS your body's healing ability.
You create the balance between your immune system and the attacking agents, be it a partner or breathing fumes or an injection.
Of course the injection does the greatest damage since it's the most direct and concentrated thing.
I've been vaxxed an honestly my body is resilient as hell. I'm still wondering if mine was a dud and I'm not afraid anymore about any of this stuff (not that I would ever accept anything like that again)

That's my opinion based on my experience so far.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-05 18:40:19)

#4 2024-04-05 19:03:37

Aleksander

So in short it was like this:

Those doses with spike protein yes - they will not fade out fast from the body. They are dangerous as the research showed and they last long. What Toleka team research added to my earth research is that some of those doses were technologically augmented with nano technology. So you are not able to get rid of it easily with our means (at least in a way safe for your health).

Other doses with old technology were typically packed with just junk like aluminum, graphene, mercury and more. For organism that is not in bad shape dose or two of those shouldn’t' cause long term damage, as they are similar to what children from age 0 to 18 are forced to take in developed countries.

Considering that during first wave from 12.2020-03.2021 and later during late 2021 with second dose there were at least 60% fakes, many people were lucky to slip away with no consequences. Later they were changing numbers of each series in moder*a for example and it was harder to find clues.

So positive thinking alone won't change anything if they applied nano technology to their bodies. If you are not at a level when with power of thought you can freely erase those things from you of course. But it is similar to cancer cells. We all have them, but they are not aggressively active for some people. And some are being killed by them. So if relationship is a must for you then the lesser of two evils are doses with old technology and not spike protein and nano tech. This is info I gathered during previous three years.

#5 2024-04-06 00:16:37

Horton HaW

That's a personal decision, but vaxxed are likely screwed. Especially, if you might have children. The genetic changes that occur even if your blood gets cleaned I would think irresponsible to reproduce. However, it is a very serious decision with consequences.

The amount of origami nanobots that got put in someone's blood isn't a minor thing. Have live blood analysis done.

Vaccines have had nano since 1990's. The tech is so much further along than people realize.

I doubt they miss an opportunity to load people. I see junk all over.

Every batch that I have seen reported was loaded. There is a reason for all the cyborg laws.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4036
BTW. Fear or not unless you are confident you can deal with the consequences I would recommend a conscious grounded approach. Too much ignorance and mayhem on this planet.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-06 01:01:32)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#6 2024-04-06 00:25:09

StarDeity
Banned

Stay away from jabbed men like they are the plague.
Also if you ever meet an unjabbed male, you'd have to ask them if they've been with jabbed women, because they could have gotten the jab that way.

Last edited by StarDeity (2024-04-06 00:27:26)

#7 2024-04-06 00:30:07

Horton HaW

StarDeity wrote:

Stay away from jabbed men like they are the plague.
Also if you ever meet an unjabbed male, you'd have to ask them if they've been with jabbed women, because they could have gotten the jab that way.

Hi Stardeity. How are you?

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-04-06 03:58:17

Tardisman

Nancy S wrote:

I haven't been in a relationship for so long, and I hope it's time for that to end, yet, it seems when I find an interesting guy, he got vaxxed.

Is it FOREVER that the vaxxed would transmit the vax to you if you have sex with the vaxxed?   How long is that supposed to last?   If it's been over a year since they got the vax, would it still be transmittable?  Or how long would it take?   Or should I rule out every guy who has been vaxxed, if it's forever?

Sorry, I searched and could find nothing like this.    I don't know if the ETs will have an answer to this question.

If you feel you can post something you feel is true from your own experience, please post.   

Gosia, can we have another Odysee video or something to give us updates on how to deal with the vaxxed people in our lives?

Nancy Sexton

Hi Nancy & everyone, how are you?

I’ve been going through the post “Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam by Gosia”, and pulling out all of the information regarding “what can be done” to counteract the effects of the Papayas.

I have also done a lot of research on this subject and have some additional information to share.

I started this post to concentrate this information and separate it from the Political & Conspiracy aspects of the Papayas.

More to come...

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=5010

Board footer