You are not logged in.

#26 2024-03-27 23:35:54

akos996

Re: Toleka, orbit 505 km, very bright star...

Tardisman wrote:

But, who needs free energy when you’ve got a Taygetan Toilet smile

Truer words have never been said

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-27 23:36:15)

#27 2024-03-28 00:45:14

Horton HaW

robertcb wrote:

Nevertheless, it would be perfectly visible to the naked eye if it were actually in an orbit 505 km high.
Even if it only reflected 0.1% of the light.
The ratio of reflected light to incident light is expressed as a percentage and in astronomy it is called albedo.
Besides, what is there to write about, since Aneeka claims that it is visible as a "very bright star".
I am an astronomy enthusiast myself, many times I saw a bright object flying from west to east and it was always the ISS, the position was always correct when I turned on the ISS tracker during the observation to check where the station was currently located.
Toleka - if it existed, I would have seen it with my own eyes a long time ago (with the naked eye, you don't need any telescopes or even binoculars!) 505 km is such a low orbit that any large object (we're talking about a manned cruiser), even black in color, would be it would be easily visible to the naked eye and would be bright enough to attract attention, unlike other satellites in the night sky.
At what orbital altitude are the GF ships supposedly located, and what are their dimensions?
Are Toleka's dimensions given anywhere? length, width, depth?

Sorry robertcb, but I just reviewed everyone of your post. Clearly you appear to have a rather focused interest here. One might say laser-like. Lol. If this is your only purpose here then maybe this forum is not for you. Questions are fine, but we share information here based on the communication. Hopefully to enrich our lives. This forum isn't a place to prove or disprove anything. One does not go into another's neighborhood and start making demands. This is very bad manners.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#28 2024-03-28 00:46:36

Horton HaW

akos996 wrote:
Tardisman wrote:

But, who needs free energy when you’ve got a Taygetan Toilet smile

Truer words have never been said

I would so like one of those!

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#29 2024-03-28 04:00:26

MayTag

Toleka aside, there is a show called "Paranormal Caught on Camera," which is extremely mainstream. I used to watch it when my interest in the paranormal was just beginning. In the first or second season, there was a video shot from a shuttle (don't remember whos) of a flying wing-like object that pulls up to earth's northern hemisphere, hovers for a few moments, then flies off. Thing is, comparing the distances leaves you with a scale of roughly 800 miles long. That just goes to show that there are immense things up there that people see all the time and it isn't front page news anywhere. Some random off the internet saying "I can't see it, so it doesn't exist!" is beyond meaningless. Another thing I would like to point out is that people act as if the laws of physics are set in stone. They are not. Furtherm8ore, beyond seeing with one's own eyes, people tend to forget that these things are perfectly verifiable in the astral and by other consciousness based methods.

In fact, Mari has given enough details about the Toleka on several occasions for an Astral Traveler to put themselves on the ship. She may as well have hung a "Welcome" sign on it for anyone who is spiritually developed enough. That would be a pretty stupid thing to do for anyone trying to hoax.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#30 2024-03-28 08:06:29

mitkobs

robertcb wrote:

This could be done by anyone including the cabal and also can be fake like every other picture shared in the internet. And why only satellites. Where are the ships.

@akos, digitally enhanced dots to ships also do not mean that they are genuine. Cannot be proven. It is just pictures that can be made with Photoshop out of nothing. Or made today with the AI bot.

My point again is that nothing of video or image content can be verified unless you yourself have captured and witnessed. Too many lies everywhere about everything. Only if I see a spaceship in front of me, walk into it and so on I will believe it is real. For now I accept the information as possible either way because if I take a side can be disappointed and discouraged lately (if I find out the truth).

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-28 08:08:56)

#31 2024-03-28 09:08:42

Marak60

akos996 wrote:

Look.

These "many hundreds" can be even further than Earth-Moon orbit. It's a wide range. Needle in a haystack. Even a multi mile long ship is a tiny spec in high earth orbit

Source:
https://www.tarrdaniel.com/documents/Uf … hines.html

https://rense.com/general96/walson2/26_n.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TbyJcRK6MGU/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.tarrdaniel.com/documents/Ufo … hine84.jpg

https://tarrdaniel.com/documents/Ufolog … ine133.jpg

Thanks I was looking for this! I saw it a while ago and could not find it again.... Now it is booked marked, this link is brilliant and should remove ANY doubt from even the most skeptical minds... but we know it will not..:)

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#32 2024-03-28 11:08:45

robertcb

mitkobs wrote:

My point again is that nothing of video or image content can be verified unless you yourself have captured and witnessed.

I fully agree.
I remember that I filmed the ISS with a Nikon P900 camera (I can't find the film on my computer at the moment) and just like here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskt … BSEXs&t=0s

I also live by the maxim:

Read everything, watch everything, listen to everyone - but only believe what you can personally confirm.

#33 2024-03-28 16:06:56

mitkobs

I've seen some strange moving objects in the sky but as UFO with my own eyes, cannot say what was it. Something really fast moving in clear day looking like triangle shaped in color white. It does not matter to me to figure out what is it, because is impossible to figure it out. And what will change in my life if this is true or not when is not impacting my reality in visible way.

But do not get me wrong. I prefer in million times the reality of spaceships and ET's than what cabal is preaching and establishing as truth. Cabal cannot be trusted about anything. Why should one even consider their version for truthful especially when they try desperately to conceal and burry any evidence against their materialistic deterministic narrative and to limit the population about technology and real knowledge.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-28 16:08:06)

#34 2024-03-28 17:41:15

robertcb

I found my video of the International Space Station, shot with a Nikon P900 on September 30, 2018.
I was holding the camera in my hand, without using a tripod,
crouching down and resting my elbows on my knees, which is why the image is shaking so much.
I'm uploading the raw .MOV file (585 MB)
https://we.tl/t-EpOZ9JoLB1
It is best seen in the 3:30-3:40 time frame
You can see the shape of the ISS and the solar panels on both sides.

#35 2024-04-14 17:40:17

robertcb wrote:

https://swaruu.org/download/transcripts … eiades/pdf
"Anéeka: .... 7.9 Kilometers a second. Altitude 505 km high."
The speed for an orbit with a height of 505 km is 7.614 km/s.

For example, the ISS is in an orbit with an average altitude of 422 km and is moving at an average speed of 7.66 km/s
It's time to go to school for math and physics lessons smile

robertcp: I have a genuine Q about how it is that an object orbiting further from the surface (505km), and therefore having a flight path with a larger circumference, would need to travel at a lower speed to complete one circumnavigation than an object traveling closer to Earth and therefore with a shorter total distance to fly? To complete a longer distance in the same amount of "time" you would need to travel faster, period.

To wit, the odds of you being more adept at rudimentary calculations of orbital velocity requirements than a Swarunnian or Taygetan are just about 0 right? So on that logical basis alone, making a statement like "It's time to go to school for math and physics lessons" seems foolish, even if said in a light-hearted way.

Last edited by tearsfromthecompoundeye (2024-04-14 17:41:55)

"We of the Confederation are at the call of those upon your planet. If the call, though sincere, is fairly low in consciousness ... then we may only offer that information useful to that particular caller. This is the difficulty: [you] receive the basic information about the Original Thought [along with] the means [(meditation and service to others)] whereby this Original Thought may be obtained."

#36 2024-04-16 09:08:26

WXMM

A few years ago, the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences Observatory discovered that some UFOs over Kiev, some of which have the ability to absorb all light, are blackbody materials. It was discovered by comparing the normal sky color of atmospheric diffuse reflection.
We assume that the outer shell of Taygeta's spacecraft should also possess this capability. It is coal gray.
Secondly, its shield gives it invisibility.
So, it's normal not to see it.

Board footer