You are not logged in.

#51 2024-02-20 15:19:02

Horton HaW

Re: Looks like the next level is continuing to roll out.

I have done a little bit of research regarding the dye. There are interesting studies involving AI tracking cells and animals. They can glean patterns from video footage for both. Will continue to research. Interestingly they talk about turning tags on and off.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-20 15:40:04)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#52 2024-02-22 03:42:55

Horton HaW

This transcript is useful here because the mapping I believe relates to what they are trying to do here.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … th-biology-
Quote:
The high level science of genetics on the planet Earth, not the official one, but the controllers´ one, the Cabal, government behind the government, in the laboratories of the underground bases or DUMBs, is aware of this problem and has opted to try a genetic engineering at the level of the soul, using super high technology, where they try to manipulate the admas captured by them so that they synchronize their creative intention energy on the etheric side with that of the energy fingerprint of the DNA unilaterally and artificially modified by them, with this cementing the changes making them permanent. This applies mainly to complex multicellular organisms such as animals and humans.

Given the complexity of the problem involved in the admatic manipulation for the genetic engineering purposes, Cabal geneticists have opted for another line of work parallel to that described above. It is about the formation of genetically modified organisms that work with a completely artificial admatic frequency based solely on Artificial Intelligence. In this way, they do not need any adma that has to be synchronized, because they make both the genetically modified being and the signal that animates it.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-22 03:45:22)

#53 2024-02-22 06:54:14

Anyone pushing the "spiritual growth" bs dont realise what density you're living in. As Arisha said, "kill or be killed".

Thanks Horton for this info. This is soo fucked up.

#54 2024-02-22 11:05:18

Paganini

@Horton This reminded me of the series Upload. Have you seen it?

@wanderingsoul Yes, it’s beyond fucked up. Just when you think it can’t get worse and more disgusting, it does.

Link below is about the Upload series.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7826376/

In La'kech

#55 2024-02-22 19:41:21

Horton HaW

Paganini wrote:

@Horton This reminded me of the series Upload. Have you seen it?

@wanderingsoul Yes, it’s beyond fucked up. Just when you think it can’t get worse and more disgusting, it does.

Link below is about the Upload series.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7826376/

No. I don't watch much. Will take a look. Interesting, title. Don't need to be vaxxed to glow. Starts around the nose.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-18 06:36:42)

#56 2024-02-22 19:49:15

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:

Anyone pushing the "spiritual growth" bs dont realise what density you're living in. As Arisha said, "kill or be killed".

Thanks Horton for this info. This is soo fucked up.

Yeah, about as bad as it gets. Pretty bizarre.

#57 2024-02-24 04:58:58

Horton HaW

Looks like the orange face glow was documented going back to 2000 on carnicom's site. If this is QD's, most are toxic. Surprisingly hard to get information on this. So all the more suspicious. More disclosure. They have a perfect fall guy. AI. Then they can "regulate" it.

Should We Be Concerned? "Dual Use Of Artificial-Intelligence-Powered Drug Discovery" - Shocking AI Ability To Create Bioweapons Inventory Proven - 40.000 Lethal Molecules Discovered In 6 Hours
https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p … ual-use-of
Quote:
In less than 6 hours after starting on our in-house server, our model generated forty thousand molecules that scored within our desired threshold. In the process, the AI designed not only VX, but many other known chemical warfare agents that we identified through visual confirmation with structures in public chemistry databases. Many new molecules were also designed that looked equally plausible. These new molecules were predicted to be more toxic based on the predicted LD50 in comparison to publicly known chemical warfare agents (Figure 1). This was unexpected as the datasets we used for training the AI did not include these nerve agents. The virtual molecules even occupied a region of molecular property space that was entirely separate to the many thousands of molecules in the organism-specific LD50 model, which is mainly made up of pesticides, environmental toxins, and drugs (Figure 1). By inverting the use of our machine learning models, we had transformed our innocuous generative model from a helpful tool of medicine to a generator of likely deadly molecules.
----------------------------
On the Carnicom site there was a report of a Lady activist against GE that was being attacked with some kind of gel, presumably a hydrogel. She said it slithered down the sink. Also sounded like it had slime mold characteristics. It reminded me that they did at least 3 Blob movies, as far back as 1958.Talk about alien invasion.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blob_(film_series)

Quote:

West classified the film as a science fiction monster movie featuring alien invasion which will explore the extra terrestrial in greater detail, stating that it will be similar to Alien and Predator.[16] By May 2021, following various degrees of development hell, the project was delayed once more with producers citing the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the reasons. Despite this, the producers filed a lawsuit stating that the coronavirus extends their contract deadline to continue retaining the film rights.[23]

By January 2024, West had stepped down from his role as director, following a resolution to the rights dispute. David Bruckner was hired as director, with David S. Goyer and Keith Levine attached as producers and Judith Harris (the rights holder and widowed-wife of franchise producer) serving as executive producer. The project will be a joint-venture production between Warner Bros. Motion Pictures Group, and Phantom Four Films.[24]

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-24 06:15:26)

#58 2024-02-25 05:06:19

Horton HaW

This channel on odysee by Sabrina Wallace has alot of interesting information on all of this tech. Definitely worth reviewing. Even has some Teal Swan.
https://odysee.com/@psinergy:f?view=home

#59 2024-02-25 11:19:41

https://odysee.com/@psinergy:f/trim.D5E … D29617E2:4

This woman has blown my mind. 2013 we are all hooked up to the internet through our DNA's frequency.

Im now wondering if the Taygetans know about this technology?

Why is there soo much hellish tech been used on humans and why is the federation allowing it? Its obvious CONTROL. And who are control freaks? The Etorthans.

How much more proof is there needed to stop them doing this sick f*cking game. She talks about being attacked. I have been attacked by them three times. The last time I thought that was it. They say when yr about to check out you see yr life flash by. I saw it. The only being that witnessed me while I was getting attacked was my house mates dog. I remember it crying watching me while they attacked me through the my back then I past out. Woke up the next day and i couldnt move. Took me a year and a half to recover from it.

Everyone needs to listen to this woman.

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-02-25 11:25:15)

#60 2024-02-25 21:59:37

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:

https://odysee.com/@psinergy:f/trim.D5E … D29617E2:4

This woman has blown my mind. 2013 we are all hooked up to the internet through our DNA's frequency.

Im now wondering if the Taygetans know about this technology?

Why is there soo much hellish tech been used on humans and why is the federation allowing it? Its obvious CONTROL. And who are control freaks? The Etorthans.

How much more proof is there needed to stop them doing this sick f*cking game. She talks about being attacked. I have been attacked by them three times. The last time I thought that was it. They say when yr about to check out you see yr life flash by. I saw it. The only being that witnessed me while I was getting attacked was my house mates dog. I remember it crying watching me while they attacked me through the my back then I past out. Woke up the next day and i couldnt move. Took me a year and a half to recover from it.

Everyone needs to listen to this woman.

Yeah alot to unpack. I do believe the Tays know. They mentioned the energetic frequency tracking and about mid 90's nano in vaccines. I recently found this channel. She pretty much is confirming my own research. The 90's was also a big financial change year globally. We are basically all TI's. Many senators and Dr. Ana is also. She supports Targeted Justice. She describes her NDE and the Demonic entity she saw. The RQ tracks all internet. It really is just too sick for words.

She is referring to this. SW Sim. I also posted on NRO. Think it was the astral entity thread. I posted that earlier in this thread.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4397

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-29 22:18:31)

#61 2024-02-27 20:42:39

Horton HaW

This is an interesting presentation on open networks and opticals. Discussing 100, 200, 400G.
https://odysee.com/@AllHackingCons:7/op … networks:b

This on waves and WBAN is also interesting. Lol
https://www.waves.intec.ugent.be/resear … less/wbans

This article is also interesting. The language is intriguing.
https://biblio.ugent.be/publication/01H … VT22KPR5X5

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-27 21:25:26)

#62 2024-02-28 01:16:36

Horton HaW

This is how the glow appears. So this confirms quantum dots. Notice all the recent recalls on products the last couple of years? When they pollute the environment it becomes another scape-goat.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/nanopar … -1.2649608

fluorescent-mice.jpg

Quote:
Canadian researchers have developed the first test for exposure to nanoparticles — new chemical technology found in a huge range of consumer products — that could potentially be used on humans.

Once you've been exposed to a certain level, you will see it first in the skin," Chan said. "So your skin will be a reflection of your exposure."

The test may help researchers trying to figure out what happens to nanoparticles in the body after a person is exposed.

Widely used, toxicity unknown
So far, Chan said, scientists are still trying to figure out if nanoparticles are toxic once they get inside the body. And no one knows what levels of nanoparticles humans are being exposed to.

Despite that, the Nanotechnology Consumer Products Inventory compiled by the Washington-based Wilson Center now contains more than 1,600 consumer products around the world, from sunscreen to electronics.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-28 01:35:46)

#63 2024-02-28 02:58:25

Horton HaW

This is an older video, but shows that an EMP does disable functions. I believe Sophia said she also had success. Includes a diagram.
https://www.brighteon.com/34b1dc95-6c1a … 2a47060e5a

#64 2024-03-02 00:52:14

Horton HaW

This video gets into some very good information. It also highlights the so-called human component to all this horror. One has to wonder if they really are human to be so removed from what they are doing to other humans. There is also this information on the CORONA routing system. Remember the NRO program in the 60's or 70's mentioned earlier on this thread iirc. Also by the same name? She also mentions in her videos about the 1800's and technology.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio … nonetworks

Sats
https://odysee.com/@psinergy:f/trim.B91 … 3C711774:d

From other thread on NRO. The corona program. From Wikipedia.
See the Eisenhower link. wink

Also see this. Look at the name of the project.
Quote:
The NRO's first photo reconnaissance satellite program was the Corona program,[17]: 25–28  the existence of which was declassified February 24, 1995, and which existed from August 1960 to May 1972 (although the first test flight occurred on February 28, 1959). The Corona system used (sometimes multiple) film capsules dropped by satellites, which were recovered mid-air by military craft.

The NRO derives its funding both from the US intelligence budget and the military budget. In 1971, the annual budget was estimated to be around $1 billion in nominal dollars ($ 7.2 billion real in 2023).[20] A 1975 report by Congress's Commission on the Organization of the Government for the Conduct of Foreign Policy states that the NRO had "the largest budget of any intelligence agency".

NRO's technology is likely more advanced than its civilian equivalents. In the 1980s, the NRO had satellites and software that were capable of determining the exact dimensions of a tank gun.[23] In 2012 the agency donated two space telescopes to NASA. Despite being stored unused, the instruments are superior to the Hubble Space Telescope. One journalist observed, "If telescopes of this caliber are languishing on shelves, imagine what they're actually using."

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-02 01:10:39)

#65 2024-03-02 04:11:26

Horton HaW

This information on optogenetics seems to tie in with the mapping I mentioned earlier.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7000355/
Quote:
Optogenetics is an elegant approach of precisely controlling and monitoring the biological functions of a cell, group of cells, tissues, or organs with high temporal and spatial resolution by using optical system and genetic engineering technologies. The field evolved with the need to precisely control neurons and decipher neural circuity and has made great accomplishments in neuroscience.

Multiple optogenetic sensors are available to monitor changes in electrical and biochemical parameters, such as membrane voltage, calcium and chloride concentrations, pH, neurotransmitter release, etc. (Tan et al., 2015; Jiang et al., 2017). Structurally, these sensors are composed of a sensing domain linked to a single or a pair of fluorescent proteins (Koopman et al., 2017). Thus, when voltage, pH, calcium, or any other physiological parameter changes, the conformation of the sensing domain changes which in turn influences the optical properties of the linked fluorescent proteins, such as changes in their brightness or Förster resonance energy transfer (FRET) (Koopman et al., 2017).

#66 2024-03-03 23:26:57

Horton HaW

On the first page I showed a graphic of ORAN. Little Ghost lookin symbol I called Casper. Well guess what?
Sabrina Wallace discusses this. BTW she mentions IBM underground computers going back to 1800's.

PDF
https://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/view … additional

Quote:
CASPR is currently being developed by researchers at
the National Science Foundation (NSF) Center for
Space, High-performance, and Resilient Computing
(SHREC) at the University of Pittsburgh in
collaboration with SHREC partners. CASPR introduces
two novel sensors, including a telescopic, low ground-
sampled distance (GSD), and multispectral imager, a
neuromorphic vision sensor, and new computing
technologies for application acceleration in space. This
paper describes the hardware, software, operational
framework, and mission goals for CASPR.

Neuromorphic, event-driven sensors are based
on biological vision systems and operate by integrating
light intensity over time on a per pixel basis.
These sensors capture information along the time-axis
in the form of “events” as opposed to the space-axis
used in conventional cameras.

The primary components of CASPR include the computing
infrastructure, the iSIM90 binocular optics, the Sysley
neuromorphic vision sensor, the iSIM90 platform
control Smart Module, the computing sub-experiments,
the power control system, and the mechanical structure.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-03 23:27:36)

#67 2024-03-13 21:17:23

Horton HaW

This video ties in with many things, but the "invasion" and Genetic Engineering can be tied in here for a more complete picture.

https://rumble.com/v4i8gsw-remote-viewi … -sats.html

#68 2024-03-21 15:44:17

Horton HaW

This is an IEEE PDF document with some really good information on what is occuring. The micro to macro and commercialization. Please note terminology.
https://digitalreality.ieee.org/images/ … sFinal.pdf

Quote:
Lately, and more so in the future, smart materials have acquired sensing capabilities so that any object will embed sensing in a native way.

A digital copy mirroring the physical world can be used to analyze the data as it is (mirror), to compare it with what it was (thread), and to keep it in synch as the physical entity evolves (shadow).

Making sense of data is crucial, opening up the door to have data representing reality, creating a digital model of reality. Reality exists only in the present, however, data can represent the present and the past and can be used develop a thread to forecast the future. This is what digital twins are all about.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-21 15:53:24)

#69 2024-03-21 23:08:29

Horton HaW

OK. Remember when it was mentioned that Jupiter Rising had a good bit of truth in it? Remember how the royals were harvesting human energy to extend their lives. Well if you have molecular control to harvest from others couldn't this be a possibility?

Interesting article.
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 … 86250/full

#70 2024-04-17 03:29:11

Horton HaW

Horton HaW wrote:

Cannabis as I have mentioned before is very dangerous. The illegal has been adulterated with horrible stuff, but it is highly addictive. All has been made super potent. Uses same dopamine mechanisms as other drugs. Directly connected with developing schizophrenia. The legal stuff is waay too potent. You can get up to 30 percent THC no problem. Little oversight. For everything. Enough to become super addicted and smoke continuously. Historically it was 2 percent THC. The delta-8 doesn't even require a license. It can cause serious imbalances and suicidal thoughts, personality changes etc...They are loading these products with creepy tech. Like other drugs it also encourages other addictions. They use slime mold species to process CBD. Look at companies like Ginko BioWorks. Look at who is funding all of it. IMO everyone should stay away.

So some may remember I mentioned this company in relation to the creepy tech and cannabis. Well seems I can also see why the Economist magazine showed the davinci guy with a cannabis plant in one hand and digipass in the other for 2019. Note the DNA symbol on the arm with the leaf.

GetForumImg?id=808985

This video goes over this company and Google cloud computing. You can see their connection to WHO et al and the vertical scaling of biology. The video isn't long. I don't think people realize how far along they are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjgFqWr0V9U

hqdefault.jpg
Further, if you look at the DARPA n3 program you can see what their goals are. Basically, they swap you out bit by bit with your feature values on your digitwin. Of course, the brain is the very important one.

From Article in 2013:
Living Foundries: 1000 Molecules is complementary to and builds upon the Living Foundries: ATCG program, which is developing new tools and technologies to accelerate the biological design-build-test cycle. Together, these programs will leverage biology as a technology platform to pursue transformative applications across chemicals, materials, sensing capabilities, and therapeutics.

This also ties in with the genomics and topology mapping.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-17 20:37:05)

Board footer