You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-17 01:50:58

HelHun

INCLUSIVE and UNIVERSAL RIGHTS

This is INCLUSIVE and UNIVERSAL RIGHTS.

As Humanity, at a minimum we must have the right and access to:
+ FREE ENERGY: seriously free, free and whoever wants to pay for it should do so.
+ DRINKING WATER: seriously drinkable, we respect those who want to continue paying to do so, the rest have free access to water.
+ STOP BEING TREATED AS A CRIMINAL for NOT VOTING, supporting or giving signed consent by voting.
+ HAVING THE OPTION OF A HEALTHY FOOD, seriously healthy, without strange and harmful additives, without GMOs.
+ STOP BEING PERSECUTED AND COERCED for refusing inoculations of foreign substances harmful to our health.
+ FREE AND FREE ACCESS to education and science related to the true nature of things.
Etc.
Add and share

#2 2024-04-17 01:57:12

HelHun

Re: INCLUSIVE and UNIVERSAL RIGHTS

HelHun wrote:

+ FREE ENERGY: seriously free, free and whoever wants to pay for it should do so.
+ DRINKING WATER: seriously drinkable, we respect those who want to continue paying to do so, the rest have free access to water.
+ STOP BEING TREATED AS A CRIMINAL for NOT VOTING, supporting or giving signed consent by voting.
+ HAVING THE OPTION OF A HEALTHY FOOD, seriously healthy, without strange and harmful additives, without GMOs.
+ STOP BEING PERSECUTED AND COERCED for refusing inoculations of foreign substances harmful to our health.
+ FREE AND FREE ACCESS to education and science related to the true nature of things.
Etc.
Add and share

Spearhead for a talk with extraterrestrials and for those from the Federation also who say that they do not see, do not hear or know anything when confronted. It goes to you guys.

#3 2024-04-17 04:04:10

Pymander

Housing and food need to be considered basic necessities everyone should have access to. Here in SoCal, the homeless population has exploded and even people working full time jobs are struggling to pay the increased rent prices that have soared since 2020. If I didn’t come from a reasonably well off middle class family I’d be living in my car. Also, taxes need to be abolished. Like Mari said, they only exist to steal from the people.

#4 2024-04-17 07:01:19

mitkobs

Under the cabal rule not possible to happen. They have other own interests that are not compatible with people having such freedom. Individual can make own life closer to such standards but as larger community will mean they have to go to war with the cabal. And good look with that as where to find this cabal(top Earth levels). You cannot find it and if you find it they have superior weapons for mass destruction.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-04-17 07:04:44)

#5 2024-04-17 08:00:23

mitkobs

Beating the cabal Earth level also cannot establish for very long such freedom because the people in mass are not ready to live this way, they do not have ethics and morals to make sure guarantee the rights and freedoms for everyone. And that is why Earth is somewhat of a hell place. People are making to be like this. And cabal of course with the help of GF are reinforcing the hell status quo. If people are up to the standards they want to live to they will be able to organize and establish the life they want for themselves and no one will be able to stop them.

#6 2024-04-17 08:48:54

xxayaxx

People have self-limited themselves because living in paradise like Atlantis doesn't guarantee anything.

#7 2024-04-17 13:19:45

akos996

Don't forget that a lot of criminals making bad things happen in the media and who enforce the bad moral values / standards are NPCs and are not necessarily representative of real people. Beating the cabal, I mean really beating them Earth level would also mean the dissolution of the fake people... I think.

If most of the real people get to understand a certain concept the matrix has no business enforcing something bad if it comes to light.
Otherwise we couldn't change anything and there would be no point to anything. No matter how we look at Earth (jail or school) if all people are aware the GF will have to recognise our wants and needs.
I know it doesn't look like it, but the NPCs reinforce the average mindset and if the consciousness rises then NPCs will also be forced to comply otherwise they would stick out like a sore thumb between real people.
But again, I THINK it is this way from a lot of positive news and their consequences lately, unsure though. Hard to tell where their "mindset" ends though. Is it always negative or is it always 3D, or is it the average regardless...? Raises so many interesting questions.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-04-17 13:28:58)

#8 2024-04-17 14:30:33

Aleksander

akos996 wrote:

Beating the cabal, I mean really beating them Earth level would also mean the dissolution of the fake people... I think.

It wouldn't change anything in this case. NPC's as clean system tool will disappear with system downfall itself, so cabal is irrelevant as you can beat them but system can be still maintained by galactic circus (GF)

And not system NPC’s but empty vessels of all biological kind exist also outside earth. So this is not connected to this planet frequency and its inhabitants mentality.

#9 2024-04-17 20:20:02

Horton HaW

Pymander wrote:

Housing and food need to be considered basic necessities everyone should have access to. Here in SoCal, the homeless population has exploded and even people working full time jobs are struggling to pay the increased rent prices that have soared since 2020. If I didn’t come from a reasonably well off middle class family I’d be living in my car. Also, taxes need to be abolished. Like Mari said, they only exist to steal from the people.

This is the plan. Cali is horrible. This is why many are fleeing there. They were also talking about Sedona. People working multiple jobs are living out of their car.

Pay Attention, Institutions Will Own 40 Percent of All Single-Family Rentals by 2030
https://www.aacoonline.org/news/institu … ls-by-2030
Quote:
Institutional capital investment in single-family-rental (SFR) acquisitions and build-to-rent (BTR) projects is growing by leaps and bounds. Institutions funded $2.5 billion in SFR acquisitions in 2021 and committed more than $60 billion in capital to buying single-family rental homes over the past year, according to Yardi Matrix’s new report, “Build-to-Rent Fuels Growth in Institutional Single-Family Rental Market.”

By 2030, Institutions are expected to own about 7.6 million homes, accounting for almost half (40 percent) of all single-family-rental units in the country.

https://moneywise.com/real-estate/wall- … up-rentals

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-17 21:07:00)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#10 2024-04-18 06:22:01

mitkobs

Profit based economy liberated from the government intervention(to protect the citizens) leads to corporation conglomerate which is turning to imperialism(one big corporation ruling the whole world). Infinite economic expansion is not possible because there are not infinite resources on the planet to exploit. And the cabal is limited to this planet for resources. They are limited in many ways to expand more and turn the place into living hell. Not that they are not striving for it and not getting close to some variant of it.

#11 2024-04-18 14:25:29

easternsea

akos996 wrote:

Don't forget that a lot of criminals making bad things happen in the media and who enforce the bad moral values / standards are NPCs and are not necessarily representative of real people. Beating the cabal, I mean really beating them Earth level would also mean the dissolution of the fake people... I think.

If most of the real people get to understand a certain concept the matrix has no business enforcing something bad if it comes to light.
Otherwise we couldn't change anything and there would be no point to anything. No matter how we look at Earth (jail or school) if all people are aware the GF will have to recognise our wants and needs.
I know it doesn't look like it, but the NPCs reinforce the average mindset and if the consciousness rises then NPCs will also be forced to comply otherwise they would stick out like a sore thumb between real people.
But again, I THINK it is this way from a lot of positive news and their consequences lately, unsure though. Hard to tell where their "mindset" ends though. Is it always negative or is it always 3D, or is it the average regardless...? Raises so many interesting questions.

No worry I believe most of NPCs will die of VAXX. Now there're so many NPCs as agents of the Matrix that they heavily hinder the progress of society. An NPC shall disappear when its mission is completed that we the real people will appreciate.

Probably only after mass death (of NPCs or people who don't really change) will there be a chance to build a holostic society on earth. Just as Yazhi said:

Yazhi: You cannot build a truly Holistic Society with the people who are in mass majority on planet Earth today. People do not change enough and they will go back to the bad attitudes they caused. So to implement the Holistic Society you must evolve and that means that, one way or another, you must, or will have to... cause the destruction of the current Earth society and culture. You cannot fill a glass with something new if the glass is already full.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/holograp … zhi-swaruu

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#12 2024-04-19 00:40:58

Brahman

HelHun wrote:

Etc.
Add and share

Cabal and the Federation don't want people. They want robots who have no such needs.
By doing experiments they had to use only unreal people from the beginning. They don't intend to improve life here, they are just experimenting how far it will go. No matter what is the result. They are not infallible ETs and make more mistakes than they admit. 
Why bother real people with such nonsense?

Last edited by Brahman (2024-04-19 01:09:14)

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#13 2024-04-19 02:03:55

Horton HaW

Hey Brahman. You might find this interesting about the Economist cover.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=50087#p50087

#14 2024-04-19 12:04:56

Brahman

Horton HaW wrote:

Yeah, and the tattoo #Me Too big_smile
I wonder if these Economist covers are the Federation's favorite reading. Lol

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#15 2024-04-19 20:24:54

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Did you see the video on Gingko? They included the klaus spoof. Lol.
The stork is carrying a barcoded package. So creepy.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-20 02:19:08)

#16 2024-04-20 15:46:49

Brahman

Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:

Is that why they made us participate in this experiment? To become robots? They don't care about anyone. So whether we die or commit suicide is the same. Next, let them find other players.

Adi Shankaracharya

#17 2024-04-20 19:45:56

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:
Horton HaW wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Is that why they made us participate in this experiment? To become robots? They don't care about anyone. So whether we die or commit suicide is the same. Next, let them find other players.

Well hopefully the actual positive UFOP members will start understanding what they are participating in. Even here the amount of so-called humans participating is astounding. Creating a very sick game indeed maintaining such a place.

Board footer