IMG-5576.jpg

Pros and Cons of waking up to a Matrix / The attempts to get you back to sleep

By Za’el

https://youtu.be/Ni6flUWwYAw

Arien y Za’el Channel: https://youtube.com/@ArienyZael

#2 2024-04-21 03:53:38

Horton HaW

Re: Pros and Cons of waking up to a Matrix/ attempts to get you back -Zael

Interesting. You think Za'el is trying to tell us something? Lol.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#3 2024-04-21 06:51:54

mitkobs

Be appreciative if are truly awakened as you are able to protect yourself to some point from the manipulations and downfalls of the system. And also appreciate that you are not like the evil ones and what they do, you are not going in the direction where they will be going.

One of the biggest disadvantages is that you most likely will be alone your whole life, one man/woman army and the feeling like the whole world is against you, no one understand you and no one accept like you truly are. But that can be seen as advantage as well.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-04-21 06:53:16)

#4 2024-04-21 14:18:35

mes333

(TRANSCRIPT - rough version)

Pros and cons of waking up to a matrix and the attempts to get you back to sleep. Hello and welcome, as always. Thank you so much for stopping to listen to me, Za'el, here.

An important clarification before I begin is that I will use the term awake to refer to those people with a certain level of awareness, at a medium, basic level, of what is happening on Earth or in terms of any situation or Matrix that keeps the subject immersed in a set of ideas that prevent them from realizing what is beyond or deeper.

I hope I have explained myself well here. However, no one is ever fully awake to everything, no one has learned absolutely everything and no one is totally invulnerable to finding themselves in a situation of unawareness, naivity or ignorance.

Therefore, I ask you not to take this concept of the Wake to mean aware of absolutely everything, because that is not how I will apply it. Having said that, I proceed to explain. I would like, as always, to end with good energy, positivity and something more practical.

So I will start with the disadvantages of being awake- awake on the basis of any situation and in comparison to those you are addressing in expressing your view of things. We all share a set of perceptual agreements or set of ideas with the people we live with. Most.

Often they may be more or they may be less, but they are there, forming a solid base that generates a shared reality among all of them. However, there usually comes a day when, because of the experiences that one or more of those people have lived through, that perception May begin to change.

Sometimes it is a matter of learning from those experiences. Other times it may simply be traumas that, without sufficient self-control and self-awareness, can lead such people astray, so to speak, a path built on misconceptions which give rise to others that will therefore also be misconceptions.

In either case, there is, at that moment, a natural tendency to want to share such data or experiences with others, especially if they really matter to us, and even more so if these experiences and discoveries are considered to be something transcendental or of special importance.

It is at this point that something even more traumatic happens, which you have probably experienced firsthand, and that is that many of those people you care so much about refuse to believe your words.

You know what you have experienced, you know what you feel, you know what you have seen, you have figured out how things work in that shared reality, and you can know, no longer cover your eyes and perceive it as you did before. You can even try to make others see and experience the same thing.

However, you will find that in many of these cases, they will not be able to see it, even if you show them where and how it is that you want them to notice. Why does this happen? As I see it, there are several explanations, as always and for everything.

Firstly, and speaking of the more psychological Factor, there is an observable tendency to deny what we do not want in our lives, as is logical and natural, especially if we do not want to face the suffering it would cause us or even feel unable to cope with such disappointments.

On the other hand, there are their agreements and life experience, in which you should not forcibly interfere, as a second explanation why they are not able to see what is in front of them with the same Clarity.

Only those who are truly willing to learn about the world around them, to learn and to let go of their attachments and feelings towards the world they thought they knew will stop to listen to you and even consider whether perhaps you might be right.

There will also be people who do not agree with your way of seeing things, and yet they will be able to understand you, respect you and stand by you. This is invaluable, because not only does it say a lot about them, but they probably really love and respect you, treasure them.

But with those people who completely reject your perception and your experience, because they refuse the suffering it would cause them and that is blocking them from seeing Beyond it, you will find yourself, or may have found yourself, facing repeated attacks on you, your values, your intentions or your intelligence.

An attack, in short, on the messenger who was only trying to deliver what he had leared and experienced to the whose future he wanted to change for the better.

It is something we cannot avoid because, as I said before, often you can no longer simply blindfold yourself and understand things as you did before, though of course, you must be open to the possibility of being wrong yourself always.

Never lose sight of that, nor lose the humility to be able to accept that, even with others. However, be aware that being willing to accept your mistakes will not guarantee that others will understand them. Accept it, because it is not something that is in your control.

Beyond caring about your frequency, your intentions, your values and trusting that everything happens for many reasons.

If you decide to share it, tell the truth without fear of not being believed, or rather without fear conditioning you to tell it, because fear is often unavoidable in situations that are really important to to you.

Maybe that is precisely the way they have chosen to realize some things or to start thinking about them.

You may change their Destiny for the better, from your perspective, of course, or you may be wrong, in which case you will be open-minded and willing to accept it, apologize and be grateful for understanding, if there is any.

Therefore, there will be no such absurd fear of not being right or not being right will not be a problem for you. However, it is up to you to what extent to share that truth, because the risk of alienating those people from you is something I cannot take away from you.

It is also not about going around saying the first thing that comes into your head. Take responsibility for the things you believe and don't believe, and all the wise and wherefores, without letting emotions influence your conclusions.

Emotions matter and they have great power, but this is not where they work best, that's for sure.

But, as we have said before, we can only offer and nothing else, even if you wanted to impose a reality on someone, there is not much you can do if the people in question are not receptive to it, for in such cases they will prefer to be receptive to the less uncomfortable reality shared perhaps by those who, through their Pretty Lies, will guide them and keep them inside the little box called The Matrix, of whatever kind.

That favors those controllers who will, of course, claim to have great goodness in their hearts and will go to Great Lengths to try to convince them and you of it before it is too late.

In this way, for example, new representative faces would appear with a hopeful and cajoling discourse that would make people in the process of Awakening think that something has changed for the better, when in reality it is the same control as making people believe that they have changed for the better, better in order to calm the Awakening again.

It can be applied to that very thing, just as it can be applied to different masks or attitudes in a single person. The aim is to put the wagon back on track that was going off the tracks, making the person or persons feel a certain calmness.

We could say that what the cabal applies is something akin to a Gaslight on a planetary level. Sometimes, the controlling party can also resort to their false events, if you know what I mean, in order to cause a reaction in the controlled party.

Reactions such as fears leading people to act on them without questioning the situation.

Further, reactions of reassurance, as I said before as well, in which these false events cleanse and whiten the image of the controlling party and make it look protective, Noble and righteous, making the masses feel that they can be calm and safe under the wing of these controls, ERS.

Events that bring them into Consciousness, that make them look like hero saviors whose intentions it would be absurd to doubt and who will be deeply offended if this happens. How could you doubt me when I am the one who carried out the regressive cleansing campaign just a few days ago?

It's just a crazy example that comes to mind off the top of my head.

Everything that happens that can unmask the controlling party are just mere coincidences, like, for example, if some dates with curious numerology coincide with your presence and, at the same time, with some accident that ends many lives. This is just another crazy example that came to my mind.

With all this, there is also an important factor that plays a major role here, and that is how empathy and love is used against the star seeds themselves.

The controllers of Earth, whomever they are and from whatever level we want to look at it- and there are many- are cognizant of human or lyran nature.

This is something we have talked about before, but I would like to go into this subject in more depth, or I think it is important, although it is true that in many, many cases, it does not matter how much you shout the truth, those who don't want to see it won't see it.

They use against the seeds what they know moves them and makes them feel safe: love, empathy, the brightest light.

Their fight is always, they say, for the greater good, for protecting your experience, for equality, for cream and strawberry cakes for children, and the worst ones will use the brightest light to Blind them.

They have been known, on some levels, to use people stripped of their empathy all together as it would be an obstacle or impediment for them to accomplish their missions. This in itself is a clear reflection of the empathy and love that actually dwells in the hearts of their owners or controllers.

In other words, absolute zero.

Life for these people is a game of some strategy game in which they have certain resources at their disposal that they will not hesitate to use to accomplish their goals, and one of their best resources is to pretend to have great empathy if that will bring them the necessary trust from people or from a certain public to fulfill those objectives.

And this is a dangerous thing, since the artificial, as we said not too long ago, enjoys greater or more unlimited resources than the natural, authentic and genuine.

The seeds and good-hearted people will always act under the honorable limitation of their ethical and moral code, while those who have no quals about lying, creating situations or simulating feelings have an unlimited arsenal of tool, tools and weapons at their disposal against the former who, driven by their desire for a kind of reality, will decide to believe that such controllers would not be so bad as to do all that.

Once again, it is the game they themselves have invented and for which they create and eliminate rules as they wish, always for the population, because there are no rules for them to follow. It is an anything goes.

This is why it is important to wake up to a, a truth that I insist on for the second time. Not everyone is like you.

You have to realize that, and that's actually a good and beautiful thing, because the fact that you can't even consider that there are people capable of something like that means that you yourself don't possess those terrible characteristics or qualities within you.

However, and leaving aside the disadvantages, the fact of waking up to a reality, to a Matrix, whatever it is, has an immense and indisputable Advantage: you are free.

Free to manage your destiny, free to act or not to act, free of all those ideas that block that freedom, your advancement and your understanding of things, free to show who you are in such an unfavorable situation, much more conscious and difficult to bring back into a similar Matrix.

The moment you awaken to that reality, you are at the helm, at the steering wheel. You've got the bull by the horns. You hold in your hand the script of your destiny. How will you react? Will you remain blocked and deny the existence of the world as it is?

Will you deceive yourself, or will you act accordingly, moving forward and becoming much wiser and stronger? Will you stand still in the face of suffering, or or will you act to prevent it from happening again?

You write the script, but you're script you will have to accept if someone refuses to open their eyes to whatever Matrix you have begun to discover, I'm afraid, at least for the moment. Later, you never know.

Your time on Earth, unfortunately, and after gaining Consciousness, in circumstances such as these leaves a mark in oneself that is power to erase, in my view unnecessary. But one thing is certain: you won't fall for many of these tricks ever again.

As Mari says, Whoever has eyes to see, lots of strength, a hug and courage. Za'el.

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#5 2024-04-21 14:53:12

Horton HaW

Quote:
Events that bring them into Consciousness, that make them look like hero saviors whose intentions it would be absurd to doubt and who will be deeply offended if this happens. How could you doubt me when I am the one who carried out the regressive cleansing campaign just a few days ago?

It's just a crazy example that comes to mind off the top of my head.

Everything that happens that can unmask the controlling party are just mere coincidences, like, for example, if some dates with curious numerology coincide with your presence and, at the same time, with some accident that ends many lives. This is just another crazy example that came to my mind.

With all this, there is also an important factor that plays a major role here, and that is how empathy and love is used against the star seeds themselves.

The controllers of Earth, whomever they are and from whatever level we want to look at it- and there are many- are cognizant of human or lyran nature.
----------------
That artificial autonomous is about to get much more prolific. Yes much to unpack in this one.

This is the big commercialization year. Vertical scaling of industry. The lady in this video is so excited about rewriting molecules and DNA.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=50087#p50087
BTW, that last part about time on Earth should be leaves a mark on ones self that is HARD to erase. Not power to erase.

He is right about that. I have found myself saying many times don't you forget this.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-04-21 18:11:35)

#6 2024-04-21 18:56:43

mitkobs

The controllers may be cognizant for the human nature(when is naive, gullible, corruptible and inexperienced) but the human nature change in time and evolve and on some point is not possible to be exploited like before.

#7 2024-04-22 06:28:36

Brahman

It'll be interesting to see how the Urmah and the Taygetans get along with the regressive races in the federation. And how they make decisions against the humans when only the Ethortans decide. There's just something that's wrong within the federation itself. And that's where the causes of Earth's problems come from. I highly doubt the elite of the federation are spiritual beings. A lot of lies have come to light and this matrix may not be what the Taygetans think it is.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#8 2024-04-22 16:41:12

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

It'll be interesting to see how the Urmah and the Taygetans get along with the regressive races in the federation. And how they make decisions against the humans when only the Ethortans decide. There's just something that's wrong within the federation itself. And that's where the causes of Earth's problems come from. I highly doubt the elite of the federation are spiritual beings. A lot of lies have come to light and this matrix may not be what the Taygetans think it is.

See this.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=50280#p50280

Board footer