You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-19 20:17:13

ro2778

Re: summary of 3d matrix lies

Continuing on with the topic of health, the Taygeteans talk about how their food is all designed to keep their body healthy, for example, they make bread from seaweed, and on Earth the only people to consume seaweed almost daily are the Japanese, which basically eradicates hypothyroidism, or an underactive thyroid. Most other people on Earth live in a state of chronic underactive thyroid function. They also state their main mode of healthcare is herbal medicine.

I'm a qualified western doctor, and these sorts of ideas would be laughed at by the vast majority in my profession. As would be the notion that all disease, is a state of being ill at ease / dis-ease. Clue is in the spelling. Once you are ill at ease, then your beliefs and thoughts manifest all the diseases you go on to suffer from. As Swaruu said in the last video, linked in the previous post, an outbreak of covid-19 in Ecuador was due to mass hysteria, or the nocebo effect. The nocebo effect is the opposite of the placebo effect, which is where a neutral compound, such as saline is given as a drug and is found to have the desired effect. Doctors and scientists accept this happens, but they don't understand why it happens. Why does the placebo effect work? Because beliefs make reality, if someone believes they are getting a drug that cures them of their disease, then in some people, that is enough to cure their disease, i.e., correct their beliefs and calm their mind, and hence their body responds by healing. The nocebo effect is the opposite, someone believes, usually in a state of fear that something e.g., covid-19 will do them harm, and then they readily manifest that harm, e.g., the people in that Ecuadorian outbreak.

That, said, there are some very powerful cures, for most diseases. One is Turpentine (**a specific type not the type you would buy in your local hardware store**), which is a solvent / compound and has a history in slavery. The black slaves of the American South, used to use this to cure their ailments and indeed, when the slave owners doctor's failed to cure their problems they would often turn to their slaves' remedy. In the pre-Rockefeller dominated medical era i.e., before the early 20th century there used to be a book called 'The Merck's Manual' in which earlier editions e.g., 1899 edition, Turpentine was listed as a cure for a huge number of conditions: Highlights include Anthrax, Bronchitis, Gall Stones, Kidney Stones, Cancer, Cholera, Cystitis / Urinary Tract Infection, Gangrene, Gastric Ulcer, Hemarrhoids, Jaundice / Liver congestion, Meningitis. So it's clear why this cure had to be removed from all western medicine as there would be no Rockefeller backed pharmaceutical industry.

merk-manual-1899-pic-1.png
high quality pictures
merk-manual-1899-pic-2-therapeutic-indications-for-turpentine.png
photos google come
merk-manual-1899-pic-3-therapeutic-indications-for-turpentine.png
merk-manual-1899-pic-4-therapeutic-indications-for-turpentine.png
merk-manual-1899-pic-5-therapeutic-indications-for-turpentine.png
merk-manual-1899-pic-6-therapeutic-indications-for-turpentine.png
merk-manual-1899-pic-7-therapeutic-indications-for-turpentine.png
merk-manual-1899-pic-8-therapeutic-indications-for-turpentine.png

You can see a lengthy discussion about Turpentine and how to use it here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jQRO0iGOwg6M/

The other very powerful compound that will cure most problems, is Chlorine Dioxide, ClO2. There is a nice documentary on this aptly named "The Universal Antidote" which can be found here:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/nnus7VYIban6/ This is one, that I use myself and which is very safe, with the right precautions and knowledge to create the active compound.

Although note, all these cures, may only temporarily end an episode of an illness, which may then return if the underlying problem is not resolved. The underlying problem is always your beliefs, this is what makes you ill-at-ease in the first place. It is also the toxins that are present in your environment, some of which are difficult to avoid, such as the electromagnetic soup in which we live. That said, if you resolve to eat well, drink clean water, use fewer electronic devices, turn off your wifi, eat less sugar, consume less alcohol and caffine and fix your unhealthy beliefs, they can be extremely useful therapies on route to far better health.

manifest-healing.jpg

#27 2021-07-19 20:47:29

ro2778

Vaccines cured smallpox right!? Wrong...

None other than Alfred Russell Wallace, co-inventor of Evolution by Natural Selection and darling of modern day science, was at least well informed on the issue of his day, Small pox vaccination. He was a key person in the anti vaccination movement, which began because of Smallpox vaccines and vaccine mandates in the mid 19th century.

Here is a quote from Russell-Wallace:

“the vaccine has actually increased susceptibility to the disease. The conclusion is in every case the same: that vaccination is a gigantic delusion; that it has never saved a single life; but that it has been the cause of so much disease, so many deaths, such a vast amount of utterly needless and altogether undeserved suffering, that it will be classed by the coming generation among the greatest errors of an ignorant and prejudiced age, and its penal enforcement the foulest blot on the generally beneficent course of legislation during our century.”

Sadly, we, the "coming generation" would likely be viewed as having failed if he was transported to present events!

Here is a lengthy essay on his activities and views: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3321934/

Here is a shorter article on smallpox on page 20: https://thelightpaper.co.uk/assets/pdf/ … -Final.pdf

This article shows how what happened then over the course of 100 years is repeating itself today:

1796: Edward Jenner develops small pox vaccine at a time when small pox was starting to decline (similar to measles vaccine released in 1962)

1853: Vaccine Act makes it compulsory for babies under the age of 3 months to be vaccinated (prior to this there are 2000 deaths per year, in the years after the deaths increase to 45,000 per year during the small pox pandemic of 1871. It is estimated that 90% of those who fell ill were vaccinated)

All of this doesn't go unnoticed and the anti-vaccine leagues start up

Parents are fined and thrown in prison for not vaccinating their children and it's not until...

1898 parliament passes an act to remove the penalties for not vaccinating their children

So... did vaccines eradicate smallpox... nope, just more dogma of the ill informed. Smallpox, was a disease of poor sanitation and the reforms to sanitation, as well as construction of sewers in major cities in that century e.g., London "cured the disease".

#28 2021-07-20 00:22:05

Ymarsakar
Banned

Ro2, some very accurate points. I come from a minir western engineering background. We would do worse than laugh.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#29 2021-07-21 18:22:04

ro2778

Here is some hidden history. An ancient city Mohenjo Daro, which according to wikipedia means Mound of the dead men in Sindhi, was destroyed by an atomic weapon. Even if the dating is correct, which it isn't, that would mean atomic weapons were used on Earth over 4000 years ago.

However, the name is a misdirection, according to someone local on Quora:

"Actually you are pronouncing it as Mohen Jodero which is incorrect and thus misleading you.
It actually should be called as Muen Jo Daro.
In Sindhi …. MUEN means DEAD People
JO DARO….. Means Place (Location)

So, Muen Jo Daro means Place of dead people."

The question is how did these dead people die? Have a read...

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/arqu … daro_1.htm

&

https://vaimanika.com/evidences-of-nucl … enjo-daro/

Here is an interesting discussion on people editing the wikipedia article under the heading

"Melted bricks / ancient atomic blast"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AMohenjo-daro

ending with.. "How come there is absolutely no mention of the "atomic disaster" theory in the actual article? Many other articles about things that have some kind of theory like this associated with them that is actively investigated (ie Bermuda Triangle, Anastasia Nikolaevna, Assassination of John F. Kennedy, Dendera Light, etc. 99.141.243.37 (talk) 00:45, 10 October 2013 (UTC)"

Well indeed, perhaps because this theory really is too dangerous for the mainstream narrative of human history!

Last edited by ro2778 (2021-07-21 18:29:47)

#30 2021-07-22 08:59:53

ro2778

On the theme of conscious experiences distant from the body: Remote Viewing

On Russell Targ's Wikipedia page the opening section states: "Targ's work on remote viewing has been characterized as pseudoscience[2][3] and has also been criticized for lack of rigor." So worth checking out then...

A quick scroll down to his publications, shows his papers, lacking in rigor were published in Nature among other prestigious journals in the 1970ies, a time when more questions were allowed to be asked and the apparatus of censorship was far more sluggish than today. Also, they were working on behalf of the American intelligence services, investigating the potential for remote viewing at the Stanford Research Institute in order to counter the possibility that their "enemies" abroad were doing the same to them.

You can see a documentary on their work, called Third Eye Spies, possibly on Amazon Prime.

Or you can read about their work in Russell Targ's memoir: https://web.archive.org/web/20141023024 … 1_targ.pdf

However, I just want to summarise what is happening and why remote viewing works. Remote viewing is another example, just like seeing with a blind fold on, in which a person is able to perceive through the field of consciousness, that is everywhere in time and space. That means, they can see the past, or other timelines or indeed future timelines. The remote viewer has learned the ability to alter their perspective away from their body from some other perspective in the conscious field. They typically do this with their eyes open and so they are often writing and drawing what they see as they remote view.

Here is a fun example from Farsight, a remote viewing institute that remote viewed a picture of an object on the moon. This is even more fun for us, because we know what the moon is. The remote viewers are blinded to their target, but the person leading the remote viewing team does know the target, and so they are susceptible to something called analytic overlay. That means, they know they are remote viewing the moon and so interpret the data through that filter. However, change the filter to Andromedan Biosphere badly damaged by nuclear weapons in the Tiamat wars and listen to the data these remote viewers come up with!:

https://youtu.be/Qi6pzRinAEE

A great book on remote viewing is called The Time Before the Secret Words by John Vivanco. And here he is demonstrating a simple technique to get started: https://youtu.be/Yw6AIgeYKQo

Here is a fascinating book by Ingo Swann, the original remote viewer at the Stanford Research Institute who worked with the physicists Russell Targ and Hal Puthoff to develop the program: http://1.droppdf.com/files/vBj2W/penetr … -swann.pdf

Interestingly when the very experienced remote viewers Ingo Swann and John Vivanco view the moon, they see what looks like a typical moon. This shows that when a remote viewer thinks they know what they are looking at, the mind quickly tries to make sense of the data with what it thinks it knows - analytic overlay. This is why the remote viewers at Farsight have different data, because they chose a particular target of the moon that was part of the biosphere. Asking the right questions is key to getting accurate data in remote viewing, but even then, the data often gets filtered by analytic overlay on the part of the remote viewers and the leader who knows the target. However, it is information worth storing somewhere in the recesses of your brain, because then perhaps other information, such as this Taygetean / Swaruuvian contact come along and helps to make sense of it all from another perspective. It's also worth noting that the target can block attempts to remote view it, just as people entering altered states can set up psychic protection, then so can areas in the conscious field be psychically protected.

#31 2021-07-22 09:26:19

DarkOwl

Thanks ro2778 for your links to Turpentine. It's come up in discussion for me recently and I saw Dr. Andrew Kaufman (who I respect a lot) speak about it recently (will check out the vid you posted)

As far as 'matrix lies' goes, the best researcher I know that shows how much of our reality is fake is Miles Mathis. He's also a brilliant scientist smashing sacred cows and an incredible portrait painter!

Quite the polymath!
http://mileswmathis.com/

(thanks to the person on this forum who put me on to him)

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-22 09:28:40)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2021-07-25 20:38:12

ro2778

"Petroleum, or crude oil as it is said, is not a substance composed of sediments of organic origin accumulated for millions of years, that is to say, a non-renewable fossil substance. This is another of the great lies that the Cabal tells humanity in order to continue exploiting them. It is not lacking, and it is self-renewable."

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/inva … e-pleiades

Using simple words, this process happens: The water is under great pressure at the bottom of the sea due to the simple accumulation of its own weight. This water is not contained there like in a hermetic container, the water is filtered by its high pressure through all the fissures, cracks and separations between the plates of the subsoil at the bottom of the sea, especially in the deepest point of the ocean where there is separation of major tectonic plates.

Pressurized water enters between the intra-terrestrial layers filling all available space many times displacing other substances present under pressure. The same water then works as a lubricant facilitating the displacement of the terrestrial plates both large and small since they are always changing and moving day by day.

As the plates move, they crush and move the water through the cracks at high pressure and at high speed with the effect of a syringe. Water is subject to enormous pressure there, much more than on the seabed, we speak of pressures in excess of 20 000 psi.

At such pressures, its movement speed is enormous exceeding 500 meters per second. At this speed and under this pressure the water loses its properties to basically boil without being able to expand by the gigantic pressure. The Hydrogen of the water separates from the Oxygen producing an enormous heat. The excess Hydrogen released from Oxygen is chemically combined with Carbon, which is almost ubiquitous and has the property of adhering to almost everything. Already in separate form, twice as many molecules of Hydrogen are generated than of Oxygen. The release of Carbon and its chemical fusion with Hydrogen is favored by the high temperatures and pressures present, forming Hydrocarbons such as Petrol and also forming secondary products gases such as Natural Gas, Methane and Ethane. Here the accepted science says that Carbon is provided by organic elements coming from the natural decomposition of living beings, (Name "Combustibles fossils") but in these quantities and at these depths, in excess of 10,000 meters of depth, that is totally lacking veracity since Carbon is present in large quantities in mineral form within the earth's crust and of almost all the planets, this being their most abundant element.

What forms the oil is water, mainly seawater combined with the carbon present within the earth's or planetary crust. It is inexhaustible. A petroleum mantle, or cavity containing oil, can be temporarily emptied, only to be re-filled again and naturally shortly afterwards.

#33 2021-07-26 10:11:35

07wideeyes

You are a goldmine of info, ro2778 (fully renewable, I hope). Thanks for all your recent input. I greatly enjoyed watching the Farsight remote viewing about the structures on the Moon, a bit of an eye-opener, and I intend to follow up remote viewing some more. Mind you, I don't know what the local extinction rebellion group are going to think when I tell them about the petroleum.....!

#34 2021-07-26 21:55:26

Albert

07wideeyes wrote:

You are a goldmine of info, ro2778 (fully renewable, I hope). Thanks for all your recent input.

Same here. You make many interesting and useful posts. Thanks for sharing smile

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#35 2021-07-27 00:39:35

DarkOwl

Albert wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

You are a goldmine of info, ro2778 (fully renewable, I hope). Thanks for all your recent input.

I too enjoy your posts ro2778!
(did you get your transcripts OK?)

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-27 00:39:52)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#36 2021-07-27 08:38:31

ro2778

DarkOwl wrote:
Albert wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

I too enjoy your posts ro2778!
(did you get your transcripts OK?)

Yes thank you very much smile

I was thinking that the original purpose of this post was to suggest information that would sway the mind of, lets say, a starseed with buy-in to matrix programming. And actually I got a little off topic, because if you tell someone oil is not fossil fuel but chemically transmuted sea water, then they won't believe you and there is no way to prove your point. Where as the blind sight information is far more convincing because if you managed to get a matrix person to watch the demonstration their choice becomes declaring it to be fake, or changing their perspective of what consciousness is - therefore this is a much better example. I'm not sure there are many of these types of examples, the matrix is very effective at setting boundaries for what is possible, but it shows the importance of being able to demonstrate something unusual rather than just talk about it.

#37 2021-07-27 18:30:18

Vega

ro2778 wrote:

I was thinking that the original purpose of this post was to suggest information that would sway the mind of, lets say, a starseed with buy-in to matrix programming. [...] or changing their perspective of what consciousness is - therefore this is a much better example. I'm not sure there are many of these types of examples, the matrix is very effective at setting boundaries for what is possible, but it shows the importance of being able to demonstrate something unusual rather than just talk about it.

I was one of those matrixed starseeds, fully in the mainstream science box, inside the materialism 'matter creates consciousness' paradigm.
But I could never understand how can you create consciousness out of matter, no matter how much I tried, so I was already aware of the huge hole in that paradigm.

So what got me out of that mainstream science matrix box was the idea that you make consciousness fundamental and not matter particles as is the mainstream belief.
In physics you have to start with one thing that is fundamental and if you make consciousness as the fundamental thing and not matter particles,
then you don't have the impossible issue of how do you create consciousness out of matter.

While on the other hand it's not very difficult to imagine ways of how you can create matter out of consciousness.

So it's [consciousness | physics | chemistry | biology | neuroscience]  - as opposed to the mainstream -   [physics | chemistry | biology | neuroscience | consciousness]

I got that simple idea by stumbling on this physicist and his free trilogy book, while I was attempting once again to figure out consciousness using the mainstream model.
https://books.google.nl/books/about/My_ … edir_esc=y

I think I heard him mention that in a youtube video so it clicked, the paradigm shift happened before I even read the book.
By just hearing that idea, there was no turning back, Kansas started slowly going bye bye. smile And now that I think about it, Thomas Campbell was my Morpheus. smile

So if you know someone that is stuck in the official materialist mainstream science paradigm, but that is already aware of the consciousness cracks of that mainstream paradigm
and is already attempting to figure it out, suggesting Thomas Campbell and his trilogy might work to get them out of the matrix.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

Board footer