You are not logged in.

#926 2022-11-22 07:18:37

mitkobs

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Orion wars are from PK channel. Transcripts from the infamous PK can be found in one the FB groups.

#927 2022-11-22 10:37:21

Brahman

Yankee wrote:

Brahman, google the titles like this and the new pages all come up. In some cases like this it's a better way to search the transcripts.
site:swaruu.org expansion of lyra orion wars

Thanks, this is the right link. The difference is "no video" at the end of the link.
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/expansio … s-no-video

Infinite consciousness bliss.

#928 2022-11-22 14:10:40

Gosia
Administrator

There are other parts of "Orion Wars" still to be uploaded.

Brahman wrote:

I read the transcript about Adam and Eve
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/tlantis- … 4-no-video

I thought of the Orion Wars series. I had saved the links and decided to take a look but they turned out to be unavailable. I searched for Orion Wars and still missing. The four links/ transcripts about the Orion wars:
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-expa … orion-wars
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/the-preh … orion-wars
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/atlantis … orion-wars
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/adam-and … al-contact

#929 2022-11-23 15:31:47

Joel1980

If you could ask about animals walking around in circles.

https://rumble.com/c/c-1111421

#930 2022-11-23 18:50:50

Gomba

Joel1980 wrote:

If you could ask about animals walking around in circles.

https://rumble.com/c/c-1111421

I was just about to post this! big_smile
This and spinning people are some really weird phenomenons.

#931 2022-11-23 19:39:38

Happy

Yes, good question. I always wondered about that...  smile

kaba

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#932 2022-11-24 04:02:57

Edith_S

Hello Gosia,

forgive if I am wrong and this issue was answered before, as there are  calls for mass meditation and some organizers claim astonishing results just after minutes, like dr  Rashid Buttar recently ( his site  https://www.advancedmedicine.com/site/):

Quotations:

1. preamble:

Today is 22-11-22 and will not occur for another 100 years.  The number 22 is a multiple of 11 and denotes a special spiritual meaning.  That's why tonight, in less than 24 hours, we will be doing something VERY special, something we do every Tuesday night.

But doing it on 22-11-22, it will be even MORE powerful.  Learn how this power Focused Intentional Thought works and watch it demonstrated every Tuesday night at 9 pm New York time during are very short but intense meditations.  In fact, a few of them ONLY last 2 minutes...literally, just 120 seconds

2. results:
Last week, during the Materialization Meditation, we witnessed something incredible. The video that follows at https://crwdview.com/v/c59GS7 will prove the extraordinary experience over 500 people had collectively. The following experiments were conducted live this evening:

1. Attendees were asked to raise their hands if they were experiencing any health challenges, pain, discomfort or medical conditions that were acute, having started less than a week ago. 97 of the people in attendance raised their hands. Then, we conducted a silent meditation for 2 minutes (ONLY 120 seconds). Immediately following this 2 minute session, a follow up question revealed 76 of those 97 people (or 78.4% of respondents) experienced an improvement in their symptoms immediately following the meditation! But it gets even better.

2. ⁣We then asked the attendees to raise their hands if they were experiencing any health challenges, pain, discomfort or medical conditions that were chronic, having been experienced for weeks, months or years. Anything including symptoms from diabetes, arthritis, cancer, heart disease, etc, including shortness of breath, pain or anything else that has been chronic. Of all attendees present, 248 in attendance raised their hands. We then conducted another silent meditation for just 2 minutes (ONLY 120 seconds). Immediately following this 2 minute session, a follow up question revealed that 200 of those 248 people (or 80.6% of respondents) experienced an improvement in their symptoms immediately following the meditation!

2 minutes, total silence, focused collected intention on others, and the results were phenomenal. Watch the video and be blown away.

Everyone should experience what happened on September 20, 2022. If you would like to join in our weekly meditations and experience the difference for yourself, simply register to attend. But please, do not make the mistake of thinking that just because it's FREE, it's not powerful! That would be a grave mistake".

End of quotations

Somehow I have doubts - just my feeling, I cannot substantiate it.

There are also others which offer health service by taking a voice sample from the client and then sending a result of what is out of balance/missing and what supplement should take, mostly homeopathic, essential oils, minerals and vitamins. They send then the vibration-information to the person in question. The suggestions seemed to be reasonable, but I discontinued after the second tour.
More info at  https://limbicarc.com/ if someone is interested.

Are these really oriented to help people or just data collection and then some "not so kind actions" to be taken???

You all are welcome to add other sources and your observations

Thank you !

PS
I remember there was an initiative for collective meditation on this Forum but just a few joined. I wonder why?

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-11-24 04:11:44)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#933 2022-11-24 10:19:05

ro2778

I think mass meditation does work, because the focus of many people is directed towards the same goal and likely by the principle of dominant frequency if there are enough people it has a lasting effect. That said, all this talk of it must happen now, or don't lose the chance of a century, is basically incorrect because from the perspective of consciousness there is no time. So you can tap into a meditation movement from any time. I can meditate now and intend to join that movement and then alter the past with the rest of them. It just serves as marker, to say we're doing this, on this date, at this time and this is our goal.

The problem is you can spend 5 minutes meditating with thousands of people and intend to have some result. But then, you will be bombarded with messages in the media and alt media and so your ideas about what is going to manifest are diverted a dozen different ways. It's like Yazhi said once, people are really good at focusing on what they don't want, mint ice cream, but then they are really bad at focusing on what they do want because they like a 100 different flavours of ice cream. And so, when you live in a matrix that saturates you with fearful outcomes you don't want, then it's hard to be disciplined and only remain focused on what you do want to manifest, and that's for the tiny minority who are informed. The majority of real people are not well informed and so their minds wonder and they live in fear (broken shoes) and of course the matrix people are just on narrative.

So how do you change the world? I think you can only change yourself and then allow the world to reflect your state of being.

#934 2022-11-24 20:34:52

Marc

Hi Gosia

Here is a suggestion for you:

I think a lot of people would really like to see a real photo of earth.
You could do a poster like you usually do, with the real earth image in the background and with a photo of Yazhi in the foreground, for example. And change a little bit the earth photo so that we can see it, like you do the crew portraits.

Thanks
Marc

#935 2022-11-24 20:44:31

Marc

Hi Gosia,

You said in your last live about Aneeka, that Aneeka was a star seed.
As a star seed, does it mean that she has another body waiting for her in a pod?
Is it possible to be a star seed without having a body in a pod?

Thanks
Marc

#936 2022-11-25 11:11:08

Gosia
Administrator

She was NOT a starseed. She was Taygetan. She WANTED to enter Earth as a starseed but her mother decided to abort her. So she was taken out as a fetus and continued her life in Taygeta. No, she was never in a pod. And yes, its possible for starseeds to be here without pods. They just incarnate from the Source, as walk ins, or just being born here like everyone else. Pods are only one method of entry.

Marc wrote:

Hi Gosia,

You said in your last live about Aneeka, that Aneeka was a star seed.
As a star seed, does it mean that she has another body waiting for her in a pod?
Is it possible to be a star seed without having a body in a pod?

Thanks
Marc

#937 2022-11-26 11:10:14

ro2778

Have you ever covered this possibility before?

How does it work, what makes her Taygetan and how does Taygeta know where she is, as a fetus? It implies that Taygeta has some method to communicate with the spirit side and coordinate such things, is this technological +/- someone’s role +/- AI enabled? Or is it that Taygeta rescued her and then using their technology they were able to convert her into someone with Taygetan DNA as a fetus?

And I have come across the idea of people incarnating through different planets, to get the desired mix of ideas. So, was she Taygetan while being the starseed of some other civilisation? Is this an infinite loop?

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-11-26 11:12:04)

#938 2022-11-26 11:47:02

Happy

I thought of that too, ro2778. smile But don't we have remnants of those abilities ourselves here on Earth? Intuition, empathy, and telepathy are clear indications of it.

Remember that much of the human DNA is just disabled, not destroyed, and that the surrounding dominant frequencies determine the epigenetical (sequential activation and interaction of the genes) development. I seem to remember they said it would take around 7 years for a complete reactivation/adaptation if someone moves out of the frequencies here on Earth (- this could be to stretch my own understanding of it, though). If that happened with a fetus, the whole anatomy of the body would probably be developed to local Taygetan instead of an Earthly anatomy, despite having been conceived here.

Also, I guess being a spiritually advanced race - a prime Lyran - means to be able to identify someone by emotional resonance. But my own understanding of it may be fragmented here.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#939 2022-11-27 23:51:09

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC024: Swiping A Touchscreen
Anyone who has ever used a touchscreen on a phone or pad or laptop is well aware of the precarious nature of swiping one's finger across a screen only to activate an adjacent button or app that is not the intended target of the fingertip. This is fine for a pad or tablet or phone, but the results of an errant swipe at the controls of a starship would seem potentially catastrophic. In movies, they make it seem so streamlined and no one ever swipes a finger sideways, even in times of stress. Taygetan technology appears to use mostly touchscreens on their control panels. How do they avoid errant swipes of the finger? What are the safety protocols of errant finger swipes?

Thank you
SAG

#940 2022-12-02 18:25:51

I am looking for info on a Pleidian Leader named Plejas? Can anyone tell me this person? Thank you in advance.

#941 2022-12-05 05:56:40

JD

GOSIA DUSZAK ...   What is the information of the Taygetan's on the teachings of the creator/jesus .. in the realm of humans following long tought system of good and advancing to the creator/heaven ?   interested because i have never heard of extraterrestrials speaking of creator/Jesus...only in the gnostic

Last edited by JD (2022-12-05 05:59:23)

#942 2022-12-05 07:27:08

az09

In one of the PK's first articles on April 4, 2021, they explain how Taygeta contact us. They say they correspond with them through an internet program. This is the safest and most secure way of contacting them. They use the internet from earth satellites. If so, that means anyone can contact them through this program. Or do they choose who they correspond with?
Besides I'm not sure the internet is that safe and not controlled by the earth cabal. What is the guarantee that your chats are top secret and not monitored by the cabal?
Besides, the same article says the following:

The Taygetans mostly work through people in the three-letter agencies. For those who don't know what I'm referring to, examples would be the FBI or the CIA or other similar intelligence agencies. They have more direct communication with the people who belong to the Intelligence agencies rather than with the governments directly.
Many of their contacts in these agencies don't know who they are talking to, but they don't need to because they are validated by important people or are mutually validated, and they don't need to give their identity or justify who they are to anyone.
But there are many others who know exactly who they are. Why?
Because of secrecy and doubt, and this need for evidence is only at the level of the population, but not at the level of the government, where many people, especially in these three-letter agencies, already know at all times who they are talking to, and what they are doing.

Are these agencies not working for the cabal and why are they communicating with them when they have said many times that this is a cabal and we cannot trust them? Moreover, if these agencies know who the Taygetans are, then they also know what their purpose is and yet they allow them to say all this against the cabal?

Also there are these quotes:
Swaruu of Erra:"It is already well known that spy agencies have access to all personal data that passes through the Internet..."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/artif … th-biology-

Aneeka:
"You know we say there is no virus and that there is no need for one, with propaganda alone you can achieve all that. We still sustain that position. But....all Intelligence agencies that I talked too are convinced it is a bioweapon. All of them. They also claim that the Swine flu and Avian flu and Ebola and Aids are also bioweapons."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/globa … a-pleiades

"All intelligence three letter agencies are either compromised or plain being misled on purpose. They are all not trustworthy."
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/more- … munication

Last edited by az09 (2022-12-05 09:44:13)

#943 2022-12-06 03:36:32

Outerspace

JD wrote:

GOSIA DUSZAK ...   What is the information of the Taygetan's on the teachings of the creator/jesus .. in the realm of humans following long tought system of good and advancing to the creator/heaven ?   interested because i have never heard of extraterrestrials speaking of creator/Jesus...only in the gnostic

Hello,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMUkgKC5As

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjJo0dkC744

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXAooJdxqRE

Hope it helps.

#944 2022-12-06 16:01:14

Bucegi

Hello Gosia,

I‘d like to forward some of my questions to you and Yahzi and hope it will reach her the right way.

1. question - i read the nutrition series with great interest and learned much new. What do you know about Arnold Ehret - supposedly an german doctor dying around 1922 who has been able to heal thousands of people with an all fruit/vegetables diet with heavy focus on intrinsic cleanment? He seems to have lived a very long time before dying in an weird accident. Can you please put his work into perspective if you know something about this?

2. question - can you explain more about shadow work and the teachings of carl gustav jung?

3. question - this has been asked multiple times and i know the answers, but can you give some more direction on what would be best to do for humanity and us Individuals right now? Like an small or big first step or something

Regards and best wishes to you Gosia,
And big thanks to Yahzi and the Taygetan Crew

Board footer