#1 2023-03-12 22:57:55

Hajo
Banned

Where to post questions for a Q&A?

I like the Q and A videos.

Got a few questions too.
Post here?

For example:

Can you spend a video on ‘Chemtrails’? I found the term in a few videos mentioned, but bo video on this topic.
Who creates them? How exactly this is done? How can we stop this? Can we? How can Taygettons help to stop this very damaging poisoning?

Why do Taygetans live in orbiting spaceships and not enjoy the nature and life on earht? Except for one of them whos has lived here for a couple of years.

More on the goal of the Taygetans being around here: is it their view that humans need to leave earth?

And how can we trust this Taygetan information in the first place? What can they do or manifest in order for us to really know for sure we are dealing with a non-earth origin and they are really in orbit of this planet?

When can we meat up in person, on earth?

Thank you in advance,

Hajo
Amsterdam, EU

#2 2023-03-13 20:03:31

Jupiter 9

Re: Where to post questions for a Q&A?

Hello Hajo, and welcome to the forum. smile

You can post questions and suggestions for topics here in this thread: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=76

There is a video/transcripts where they explain in detail why they are here and what is their goal and intention for being around Earth: Taygetan Ship - Why Are We Here? - Update for the Newcomers - Meet a few Crew Members

And it's up to each of us to listen to the information and discern and make up our own mind about whether we can trust it or not. We have to do the work and find out for ourself what information we can trust. And ultimately as Yazhi has said there is only one person you can fully trust and that person is you.

You can read these very relevant quotes to your trust question in this forum thread: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3015

And I would say providing proof goes against the Prime Directive and the agreements and rules of engagement we all agreed to before incarnating here. The ETs may be able to provide proof privately on an individual base but that too depends on our pre birth lifeplan. Plus if they provide proof it would be imposing on our free will, while now we are free to dismiss all this as a science fiction or a scam or a psyop and go back to our old beliefs and reality. In my opinion them providing proof would be like shoving the red pill down our throats against our will, while now we are free to choose whether we take the red pill or take the blue pill and go back to our old life. Plus as Mari explained recently they are not interested in convincing anybody and everyone is free to take their information as science fiction or entertainment.

Mari Swaruu: This is my opinion and my point of view, with no intention of imposing any of these ideas on anyone else.

And many want proof, and no, we are not going to give any; first because such proof goes against our physical integrity and safety; and second because we are not interested in convincing anybody.

Whoever has eyes to see, as I say.

I'm sharing all this because I know it is useful information for a large audience of people - mostly star-seeds, who need it for their own process of making and forming their own perception of reality.

From: Mari Swaruu: Extra-terrestrials living among you. (English)

And when can we meat up in person? I don't know but I guess my own answer would be 'when the cabal is no longer in power'.

Greetings. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-13 20:04:10)

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#3 2023-03-14 07:22:26

Hajo
Banned

Thank you and yes, I believe I saw that video.

Will post via the link

#4 2023-03-15 07:28:45

Hajo
Banned

I now also would like to comment on this reply by Jupiter.

You, say “I would say providing proof goes against the Prime Directive and the agreements and rules of engagement we all agreed to before incarnating here.”

I find this somewhat offensive (BS): I do not recall any such ‘agreements’ before incarnating here. What rules?

“Plus if they provide proof it would be imposing on our free will, while now we are free to dismiss all this as a science fiction or a scam or a psyop and go back to our old beliefs and reality. In my opinion them providing proof would be like shoving the red pill down our throats against our will, while now we are free to choose whether we take the red pill or take the blue pill and go back to our old life.”

This request has nothing to do with enforcing the famous red pill! I still believe I as a multidimensional being, have the free will to believe or disbelieve any of their opinions, statements and information.

I find some insights as refreshing new, I do not go along with all of it right away, lots are a confirmation of my own insights, some I dismiss as an error or in the case of geopolitics, strange that THEY tell US what is going on on earth. That last part should be the other way around!
The ‘spiritual’ explanations I find very strong and very clear❤️✨?

Lets not put ourselves ‘lower’ then them!! We are powerful beings too, however shielded off. WE incarnated in this high density game, not them. We apparently choose to dive this deep and being disconnected from our multidimensional self and knowledge.
They can help us in remembering and getting reconnected, and get out of this game level.

However, I do sense some contradiction in this all.
The ‘proof’ that I ask for, is not by any means regarding any statements! Like links, pictures of events.

It is for their very existence! Are they who they say they are? Are they really in space ships orbiting Earth?

Why exactly is it dangerous for them to give us a visit down here? As equals and guests here? Invitation stands!

This weekend I tried to make ‘telepathic’ contact, via my heart portal, with specifically them. This was kind of a 1/2 1/2 experience, not as strong and therefore convincing as I had once before last year. I will not share here what my question to them was, since if this contact was in fact a contact, someone on board now knows?

So with this quote above from Mari and your response, this really feels more like a ‘religion’ and belief system??. We just have to believe.

This whole story of why they themselves do not provide us with pictures from Earth taken from their vessels and shuttles, I also find ‘rather particular’ and adds up to this religious belief instead of friendly and concerned visitors from abroad.

I hope this clarifies my questions.

Kind regards and greetings from Amsterdam,

Hajo

#5 2023-03-15 21:00:59

Jupiter 9

Hajo wrote:

I now also would like to comment on this reply by Jupiter.

You, say “I would say providing proof goes against the Prime Directive and the agreements and rules of engagement we all agreed to before incarnating here.”

I find this somewhat offensive (BS): I do not recall any such ‘agreements’ before incarnating here. What rules?

That's the whole point, if you remembered your pre birth life plan and your memories from before coming here, you wouldn't be able to have the experience that this terrestrial matrix is designed for. And by rules I mean the collective unconscious agreements that make up this 3D matrix. You have them in your unconscious and that's why you can't fly in front of other people or go through walls. There are rare cases where people can get out of those agreements and do whatever they want but I suspect that at that mastery level they wouldn't even want to do that because they understand that it would be like a violation of the right and the free will of the people to have this type of limited experience that Earth provides.

Hajo wrote:

“Plus if they provide proof it would be imposing on our free will, while now we are free to dismiss all this as a science fiction or a scam or a psyop and go back to our old beliefs and reality. In my opinion them providing proof would be like shoving the red pill down our throats against our will, while now we are free to choose whether we take the red pill or take the blue pill and go back to our old life.”

This request has nothing to do with enforcing the famous red pill! I still believe I as a multidimensional being, have the free will to believe or disbelieve any of their opinions, statements and information.

I don't think you got my point, if someone is here to have the experience of Earth being the only planet with life and being isolated from the rest of the life in the Galaxy, and the Taygetans land with their ship in front of them, they'll ruin that experience for them.

And yes you have the free will to believe or disbelieve anything they say and you also have the free will to believe or disbelieve whether they are who they say they are and whether they exist. And if they land in front of you and take you to their starship and you see it with your own eyes, you don't have much of a choice now. It's possible but it's very hard now that you have proof to dissmiss them as not real and some kind of trick and go back to your old life. That's the point I was trying to make but it doesn't matter this is just my personal opinion.

And you have the right and the free will to ask for proof and they have the right and free will to decide whether to give you proof or not. smile As long as you don't demand they do what you say and give you proof and as long as you respect their decision and you respect their free will to do as they choose then I don't see any issue.

Hajo wrote:

I find some insights as refreshing new, I do not go along with all of it right away, lots are a confirmation of my own insights, some I dismiss as an error or in the case of geopolitics, strange that THEY tell US what is going on on earth. That last part should be the other way around!
The ‘spiritual’ explanations I find very strong and very clear❤️✨?

Yes we have grown up inside this reality bubble and I would say we do understand life inside this matrix from first hand experience and the crew has even mentioned that even though the Taygetans understand Earth better than other ETs they still don't understand it as well as the Swaruunians who have a lot of experience with Earth. But the perspective of Taygetans about the geopolitics is still very useful and very valuable because they know the deeper levels of the cabal structure that is hidden from most of us inside. And the perspective of the Swaruunians is even more valuable because they understand both the internal geopolitics and the external exopolitics very well.

Hajo wrote:

Lets not put ourselves ‘lower’ then them!! We are powerful beings too, however shielded off. WE incarnated in this high density game, not them. We apparently choose to dive this deep and being disconnected from our multidimensional self and knowledge.
They can help us in remembering and getting reconnected, and get out of this game level.

I have been studying this material since the beginning of 2019 and I know that the last thing they want is to put ourselves lower than them. They don't want worshippers or to be seen as saviors and the last thing they want is for people to make a religion out of their contact once again as it happened with Billy Meier. They constantly remind us that they are people just like us and we are the Absolute and fragments of the Absolute and we are creator gods and the only thing that limits us is the idea/belief that we are limited.

Hajo wrote:

However, I do sense some contradiction in this all.
The ‘proof’ that I ask for, is not by any means regarding any statements! Like links, pictures of events.

It is for their very existence! Are they who they say they are? Are they really in space ships orbiting Earth?

Why exactly is it dangerous for them to give us a visit down here? As equals and guests here? Invitation stands!

This weekend I tried to make ‘telepathic’ contact, via my heart portal, with specifically them. This was kind of a 1/2 1/2 experience, not as strong and therefore convincing as I had once before last year. I will not share here what my question to them was, since if this contact was in fact a contact, someone on board now knows?

So with this quote above from Mari and your response, this really feels more like a ‘religion’ and belief system??. We just have to believe.

This whole story of why they themselves do not provide us with pictures from Earth taken from their vessels and shuttles, I also find ‘rather particular’ and adds up to this religious belief instead of friendly and concerned visitors from abroad.

I hope this clarifies my questions.

Kind regards and greetings from Amsterdam,

Hajo

Their explanations of why they can't provide proof or and why they can't show pictures of Earth is common sense to me. But that's just me. I stumbled upon this information long after I got out of the mainstream materialism science box I was living. I wouldn't touch these woo woo and ETs stuff with a ten foot pole back then and if I had stumbled upon it right after I got out of it, I would probably be very skeptical about all this. When I found this info I was had already expanded and integrated a lot of woo woo stuff and was ready for it.

And the answer to why it is dangerous for them to give us a visit, the answer is obvious so I am not even gonna bother to give an answer. But if you mean why don't they come and meet us in secret and not in the open, then the answer is because it has to be in your pre birth life plan and also you have to do enough shadow work/inner work to be ready to handle a meeting with an ET. From what I understand there are people that have had private face to face contact with ETs but they had done the work and were ready for it and also it is part of their life plan so it isn't a violation of their pre birth plans.

How much of the videos/transcripts have you watched/read. I am guessing not many because I have watched/read all of them slowly over the course of 4 years some of them more than once and I understand the material very well and I have come to know the crew from reading their conversations with Gosia and Robert, and to me the claim that this is a religion or a religious belief system, is absurd and ridiculous and don't take this too personally but you just don't know what you are talking about. hihi smile

With respect,

Jupiter. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-15 21:11:00)

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

Board footer