You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-07 17:09:55

Ola
Banned

Re: Reaping?

Ariya wrote:

The Taygetans and Swaruunians share this information with us freely

No, you're wrong. Taygetans and Swaruunians work for the Federation.

But perhaps there is a single instance of an alien who may not want to work for the Federation (and Kabbalah), and perhaps this alien can bring the light of knowledge to humanity.

Or maybe the Federation will chain him to a rock and send the Reptilians to peck at his liver.

(link works)

#27 2024-02-07 17:38:47

Joe R

Well, Ola, since you have made your conclusions after "stumbling" upon a video, and being encouraged by the moderator to view other videos for filling in on the perspectives communicated here, I suggest you do that. Because if you are not open for learning and connecting, what are you doing here?

Two points that have obviously slipped your attention:

1) You lump all "aliens" into one group; thinking that if it is "alien", then it manipulates you, and you suddenly identify yourself with that mythical character you mention. There is no other remedy for this than viewing quite a few videos on Cosmic Agency's YouTube-channel from the start. - just to get some reasonable sense of the benevolence of our contacts. Because you have understood that flat out wrong.

2) You took the cabal's bait hook, line and sinker by allowing yourself to get polarized. That's what they want, because then they control you. And our contacts have given years of their attention to us, so that we can avoid that. But it requires you to find out what they actually say. And therefore: Back to the videos with you, and engage both your brains and your heart.

#28 2024-02-07 17:54:21

Ariya

Ola wrote:

Or maybe the Federation will chain him to a rock and send the Reptilians to peck at his liver.

… I sincerely hope not Ola, imagine the bloody mess this will leave on the carpet … ;)

Some good advice from Joe - there is a lot of material here to comprehend. And it will take some time to absorb it all. But once you do, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much it will expand your perspective.

I wish you the best in your learning.

#29 2024-02-07 18:02:24

Ola
Banned

Joe R wrote:

by allowing yourself to get polarized

Machine translation isn't very accurate, but I think you've already categorized me according to your system and put your own label on me. Ok. Then comment on these words of Swaruu:

Swaruu wrote:
"What will you do now, wise Federation, obstruct my work further? I will not stop and you have no jurisdiction to stop my work. Will you look the other way while you burn me at the stake again? Whether literally as before, whether mediatically, or figuratively, I don't care and I will not stop. I am already tired of so much injustice and so many positive and loving races but permissive of the evil and suffering that it causes. And I will not stop, whether you agree with my methods or not.
I repeat: I am doing the work that you should be doing. And I am doing it because I do not see you helping anywhere. I do not see you anywhere, instead I only see the hindrances that you yourselves impose, with weak excuses sounding just like the negative forces. I declare myself fully the Ronin, as I have always been. And no ties to the Federation or any particular race, although I inhabit a Taygetan body".

Swaruu also says that she has been fighting the Federation for many incarnations, and the Federation has killed her many times for standing up for the rights of humanity. That is, there is no "Federation of Light", there is a "Federation of EVIL" and there is one alien personality Swaruu like Prometheus who wants to bring light to humanity.

#30 2024-02-07 18:06:39

Ola
Banned

Ariya wrote:

I sincerely hope not Ola, imagine the bloody mess this will leave on the carpet

Machine translation didn't let me understand the meaning of your words. What does the carpet have to do with it? Don't you know the Greek myths and the legend of Prometheus?

#31 2024-02-07 18:12:59

Ariya

Ola wrote:

…  Ok. Then comment on these words of Swaruu:

Swaruu wrote:
"What will you do now, wise Federation, obstruct my work further? I will not stop and you have no jurisdiction to stop my work. Will you look the other way while you burn me at the stake again? Whether literally as before, whether mediatically, or figuratively, I don't care and I will not stop. I am already tired of so much injustice and so many positive and loving races but permissive of the evil and suffering that it causes. And I will not stop, whether you agree with my methods or not.
I repeat: I am doing the work that you should be doing. And I am doing it because I do not see you helping anywhere. I do not see you anywhere, instead I only see the hindrances that you yourselves impose, with weak excuses sounding just like the negative forces. I declare myself fully the Ronin, as I have always been. And no ties to the Federation or any particular race, although I inhabit a Taygetan body".

Swaruu also says that she has been fighting the Federation for many incarnations, and the Federation has killed her many times for standing up for the rights of humanity. That is, there is no "Federation of Light", there is a "Federation of EVIL" and there is one alien personality Swaruu like Prometheus who wants to bring light to humanity.

Yes, Swaruu of Erra works extensively to bring us her perspective and her understanding about the reality that we live in (this includes the federation.)

This is the essence of this disclosure and information shared here.

#32 2024-02-07 18:21:10

Ola
Banned

Ariya wrote:

Swaruu of Erra works extensively to bring us her perspective and her understanding about the reality

Is there a possibility of contact?
There are some forums where you can ask questions to aliens, and they answer them.
Is there a possibility of asking questions of these extraterrestrials?

#33 2024-02-07 18:33:25

Joe R

You rebel against the conditions humanity have faced for millennia, and that is ok. We all do. We all fight to change that, each in our own way.

But you stumbled into the pit by your interpretation of the intent behind "non-interference", as demonstrated by yourself. Many questions can be phrased by this: Who interferes, because there are several. And in what way are they doing that? What is the motivation behind it?

Ola wrote:

Alien Quotes:
" there are countless full extraterrestrials living among humans and passing of as humans, many with official human identities that help them blend into society effectively in order to have a human experience. And I also know this because I was one of them."

And after that, she can talk about non-interference? A lie, a vile, blatant lie!

And in this, you have concluded that our contacts are liars? How? It is such a disrespectful comment, like Ariya indicates, that it cannot be left standing. I hope you see that.

And for the quote that you pull out: That is a communication between them and the Federation. And you don't specify your criticism at all. What do you know about the communication between them before that? Why did it escalate to the level we are witnessing, and how does it de-escalate, because such a comment wouldn't have been conveyed without that option. Maybe you see that, or not, but it is as factual as it likely can get. But are you able to de-escalate from it? Or are you steering yourself right into that characterization of a meat-bag, which you allude to?

You need to allow yourself the option, that there is more to see here. That requires some sense of humility, which is not evident in the above quote of you.

#34 2024-02-07 18:37:03

Ariya

Ola wrote:
Ariya wrote:

Swaruu of Erra works extensively to bring us her perspective and her understanding about the reality

Is there a possibility of contact?
There are some forums where you can ask questions to aliens, and they answer them.
Is there a possibility of asking questions of these extraterrestrials?

You can ask questions that you would like Gosia to consider in this forum thread:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=76&p=54
If she finds the question interesting, (and at her discretion) they may be incorporated into future videos / transcripts.

The Taygetans are no longer initiating new direct contact with Earth humans. You can read about some of the background in these two transcripts:
Why was project first contact a failure?
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/why- … -a-failure
Important thoughts after 5 years of contact (English)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/impo … ct-english

Occasionally Cosmic Agency will host a Livestream interactive YouTube session. When these are held, questions can be asked in the subscriber 'chat.' The chosen questions can then be answered (by the crew in Earth orbit) via written communication (read outloud by the host Gosia.) These are held in English and Spanish languages.
An example of a recent one held with Athena Swaruu is in the transcript here:
Athena Swaruu - Compilation of All Questions Answered in the Live (with the Surprise)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/athe … e-surprise

#35 2024-02-07 19:40:38

Ola
Banned

Ariya Thanks for the hyperlinks, I'll look through them all. I found the following quote:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/contacto … ruu-aneeka

"Swaruu (9): En Occam's Razor se dice que siendo todas las cosas iguales, la explicación más sencilla tiende a ser la correcta. En este caso Anéeka y yo somos un par de mocosas locas en algún sótano en algún lugar de Rusia, pero mi punto aquí es que"

Machine translation has given information that your aliens are in the basement in Russia. Maybe it's some kind of figurative expression?

"de mocosas locas"
???

Can you explain this information?

#36 2024-02-07 19:57:15

Ariya

"de mocosas locas" = 'crazy brats'

Occam's Razor is a principle  that says that if you have two competing ideas to explain the same phenomenon, you should prefer the simpler one.

The text you are referencing is:

Swaruu (9) : In Occam's Razor it is said that all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the correct one. In this case Anéeka and I are a couple of crazy brats in some basement somewhere in Russia, but my point here is that:

1.) Things are not equal, who has the right to say they are or not?

2.) Who decides which is the simplest explanation, under what parameters? For our world and from our world, the simplest explanation is the one we have given you: “We are not human.” You just have to keep in mind that truths are not universal either, because they are only applicable to what each person believes. There are no universal truths, only individual ones.

In this Robert (contactee) Anneeka (Taygetan) and Swaruu are talking about how difficult it is to explain to humans that they are in contact with extraterrestrials. A logical explanation (for someone with a simple mind) could be that they are talking to 'crazy people in a Russian basement.'
This is just one explanation that could be taken. It is a simple explanation and may be valid for some limited perspective.
But for those who understand, the truth is that they are humans communicating with extraterrestrial women in Earth Orbit.
The conversation is just exploring concepts of what is the truth and how we arrive at it.

#37 2024-02-07 21:12:59

Ola
Banned

Thank you Ariya for the clarification.
It turned out to be a metaphor. It is easier for ordinary people to believe even in a crazy but earthly explanation. Than something that is beyond comprehension.

Can I ask you to clarify the information via the hyperlink?

Alien Quotes:
"This happened because there were no form of retribution, no form of true cooperation where both sides have their needs fulfilled, because both sides are people and both sides have needs".

This text says that aliens have needs and humans must meet those needs. Since humans have not met the needs of aliens, aliens are now refusing to talk to humans. Question: What are the needs of aliens? How can humans meet the needs of aliens?

#38 2024-02-07 21:36:06

Ariya

Ola wrote:

Thank you Ariya for the clarification.
It turned out to be a metaphor. It is easier for ordinary people to believe even in a crazy but earthly explanation. Than something that is beyond comprehension.

You are welcome.
Yes. Your understanding is correct.

Ola wrote:

Can I ask you to clarify the information via the hyperlink?

Alien Quotes:
"This happened because there were no form of retribution, no form of true cooperation where both sides have their needs fulfilled, because both sides are people and both sides have needs".

This text says that aliens have needs and humans must meet those needs. Since humans have not met the needs of aliens, aliens are now refusing to talk to humans. Question: What are the needs of aliens? How can humans meet the needs of aliens?

Translation side note  : I understand  ‘retribution’ in this context to mean ‘reciprocation’ (from the Latin word ‘ Retribūtiō ‘ meaning to give or to take.) It should not be translated, in this context, to mean ‘punishment.’

The transcript talks about the experience that the Taygetans had in communicating with humans. Sometimes, it was a very difficult experience for them. The large amount of mental, and physical energy that they gave to it.  They had many negative experiences when communicating with humans. It is not that they ask anything from us ( in this context) - apart from mutual respect. This means respect for their time and energy. 

As you know, they are not refusing to communicate with humans. However, to protect themselves they have to have effective boundaries. They still communicate with us directly via Mari Swaruu and her transcripts (and video channel. ) They also continue to communicate with Gosia and she shares some of her communication on the Cosmic Agency video channel.

#39 2024-02-08 12:18:50

Ola
Banned

The more I read the forum, the more I get the impression that I am in a "kindergarten". These contact aliens don't seem to understand human psychology at all. Why come to the "kindergarten" to "people-children" and talk to them in the sandbox about Easter cakes and the color of the spatula? (it's a metaphor) And then they complain that there is no required intellectual flow from the person. Maybe these contacting extraterrestrials should first grow up and study human society and not go to kindergartens in order to save humanity.

#40 2024-02-08 12:40:10

Marak60

Ola wrote:

The more I read the forum, the more I get the impression that I am in a "kindergarten". These contact aliens don't seem to understand human psychology at all. Why come to the "kindergarten" to "people-children" and talk to them in the sandbox about Easter cakes and the color of the spatula? (it's a metaphor) And then they complain that there is no required intellectual flow from the person. Maybe these contacting extraterrestrials should first grow up and study human society and not go to kindergartens in order to save humanity.

I have only just popped into this thread have not read anything apart for the last few post to get an idea of what it is about? However..... Please correct me if I am getting this wrong because if I am I don't mean to and will stand corrected if so, but.... this post to me sounds like the author is saying that THIS forum and the people in it are "....people-children..." in some kind of delusional sand box and at a level of a kindergarten mind set? As I said if I am reading this wrong please tell me! Because if I am reading it right this has to be one of the most offensive posts I have seen on here, even more so than any personal attack because it is aimed at EVERYONE. To me it not only insults the ET's but really slaps the face of everyone in this entire forum.

Anyway, was just wanting clarification and like I said if I am wrong sorry about that... PLEASE let me know if I am right or right off the mark.. Thanks!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#41 2024-02-13 15:41:46

Ola
Banned

Swaruu of Erra addressed Galactic Federation, other so-called positive ET races, and humans
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-o … text-only-

"I represent only who I am, Swaruu. I may be small, I may be very young in your eyes, but I know what I am doing, and I know because I have been here before, always working alone.
For those who have eyes to see and understand who I am and who I have been, I am Arco and I am K, D.K. I am Li'Swa, Silaile. But most of all, I am Swaruu. Many names, the same one. Like it or not, understand it or not, it's the truth. And many of you already know it. I know who I am and I remember who I am. Now you will understand why I behave this way. It is in me to fight without fear. And alone, if necessary.
What will you do now, wise Federation, obstruct my work further? I will not stop and you have no jurisdiction to stop my work. Will you look the other way while you burn me at the stake again? Whether literally as before, whether mediatically, or figuratively, I don't care and I will not stop. I am already tired of so much injustice and so many positive and loving races but permissive of the evil and suffering that it causes. And I will not stop, whether you agree with my methods or not.
I repeat: I am doing the work that you should be doing."

It turns out that the authorities from the Galactic Federation of Taygetans simply deceived.

This technique has been known in human society for a long time.
To ensure the necessary confrontation, it is necessary to find (or create) two fools who will fight with each other.
In politics, this is realized with the help of a fake struggle between two systems, communism and capitalism, where in fact both have one master.
In order for the EVIL on our planet to continue and continue, it is necessary to create the appearance of struggle, to create the appearance of confrontation, therefore it is necessary to appoint some as light, others as dark and pit them against each other. Let them fight.
If there were only reptiles here, they would have devoured all of humanity long ago, so in order to reproduce the human herd, the alien rulers decided to find those who would help humanity so that the herd could reproduce itself.
And so the alien authorities decided to breed the Taygetans like suckers, sent them to "save" humanity, although none of the authorities of the Taygetans were absolutely not going to save anyone. The Taigetians were used in the dark, like meat, to create a fake fight in the gaming arena.

Did the Taygetans themselves, in their mass, realize that they had been cynically deceived? Or do we have just one Prometheus again?

#42 2024-02-13 16:10:03

Jupiter 9

Ola wrote:

If that's how you feel about this contact and this forum then simply find another forum and contact that you resonate with.

And don't you know that machine translations are not accurate? So how are you so sure that you are not misunderstanding what is being said in the transcripts, and what the members of the forum are saying? 

At the bottom of each transcript there are community provided translations, so before you make a conclusion about this contact, see if there is a translation in your language and read those translations instead of reading a machine translation that will be full of errors.

And if after reading the translated transcripts too, you still feel the same way about this information and this forum then you can simply leave the forum and find another forum and contact that you resonate with, and you don't have to be rude and disrespectful and insult the people Gosia is in contact with and the people in this forum.

And I want to make it very clear that we expect to be treated with respect and the people on board the ship that are sharing this information with us to be treated with respect, that is one of the most important rules of the forum, so if this disrespectful behavior continues, know that you will be asked to leave the forum.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#43 2024-02-13 16:27:52

Ariya

Ola wrote:

Did the Taygetans themselves, in their mass, realize that they had been cynically deceived? Or do we have just one Prometheus again?

Swaruu of Erra did much to reveal our true situation. However there is no one great ‘Prometheus’ There is currently a team of Taygetans and Swaruunians on board the Toleka and the Urmah who are providing us with enormous amounts of information.
Here’s what Sophia Swaruu has to say about why this information is recently coming to light :
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/galactic … now-before.

Also in light of Marak’s post, I would just like to remind you again that here on the forum we treat each other with respect. Respect towards the Taygetans is also essential. The culture of the forum is friendly and supportive, towards each other and the crew in orbit.

I have given you the benefit of doubt so far that there is a language barrier. To be clear: calling the forum a kindergarten is disrespectful to the members here. Using terms such as ‘breeding Taygetans like suckers’ is not respectful.

Please remain friendly and polite on this forum. Thank you.

Edit: I just read Jupiter’s post above and I have the same opinion. If you are unable to show respect while you are here, this forum may not be a good match for you.

Last edited by Ariya (2024-02-13 16:41:06)

#44 2024-02-13 16:50:29

Brahman

Ola, maybe you will correct yourself and say that we are not a kindergarten...but the one GF who wants to play this game like 5 year olds? big_smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#45 2024-02-14 00:55:56

Horton HaW

Ola wrote:

Swaruu of Erra addressed Galactic Federation, other so-called positive ET races, and humans
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-o … text-only-

"I represent only who I am, Swaruu. I may be small, I may be very young in your eyes, but I know what I am doing, and I know because I have been here before, always working alone.
For those who have eyes to see and understand who I am and who I have been, I am Arco and I am K, D.K. I am Li'Swa, Silaile. But most of all, I am Swaruu. Many names, the same one. Like it or not, understand it or not, it's the truth. And many of you already know it. I know who I am and I remember who I am. Now you will understand why I behave this way. It is in me to fight without fear. And alone, if necessary.
What will you do now, wise Federation, obstruct my work further? I will not stop and you have no jurisdiction to stop my work. Will you look the other way while you burn me at the stake again? Whether literally as before, whether mediatically, or figuratively, I don't care and I will not stop. I am already tired of so much injustice and so many positive and loving races but permissive of the evil and suffering that it causes. And I will not stop, whether you agree with my methods or not.
I repeat: I am doing the work that you should be doing."

It turns out that the authorities from the Galactic Federation of Taygetans simply deceived.

This technique has been known in human society for a long time.
To ensure the necessary confrontation, it is necessary to find (or create) two fools who will fight with each other.
In politics, this is realized with the help of a fake struggle between two systems, communism and capitalism, where in fact both have one master.
In order for the EVIL on our planet to continue and continue, it is necessary to create the appearance of struggle, to create the appearance of confrontation, therefore it is necessary to appoint some as light, others as dark and pit them against each other. Let them fight.
If there were only reptiles here, they would have devoured all of humanity long ago, so in order to reproduce the human herd, the alien rulers decided to find those who would help humanity so that the herd could reproduce itself.
And so the alien authorities decided to breed the Taygetans like suckers, sent them to "save" humanity, although none of the authorities of the Taygetans were absolutely not going to save anyone. The Taigetians were used in the dark, like meat, to create a fake fight in the gaming arena.

I will say that the team has been inspirational and supportive. They have not talked down to anyone in anyway. This situation is complex and ALL players involved are creating this. Not just humans. It has been stated that concerning Earth everyone here is some level of starseed. So this is both UFOP and human creation. There are people, like me, who think the Earth is imbalanced. Therefore transparency and accountability are always the first steps. Say no to this. Do not consent. Focus and take action on what you can do to make things better. More and more is becoming obvious to anyone with a desire to know. Some don't want to know. No one disagrees that some horrible things take place here.
See this.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4558

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-14 01:08:03)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer