You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-29 20:08:08

shar-el-oha

Re: Space News 15, Federation Update - Mari

Interesting -
I read many years ago and am not sure where, that those with birth numbers 4 and 8 will tend to cluster together in this life.
I have always found this true, even here. 

( Yes, be cautious, as in the information systems we use on earth, the birth - dates tend to be a "tool" for the ai in gathering and stringing for their purposes....)

#27 2024-02-29 20:41:03

Joe R

shar-el-oha wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEE 'LA (spelling,I'm sure- sorry)

Ariya wrote:

You are so quick with a transcript! Thank you so much!

. Ditto!

Aloha!!

Joe R:

[...]

Are you plugging away at this manually or via AI? I've just been tickled curious watching you present this with every video drop, and always wanted to ask..with open mind and heart, in a world and melting pot of many, what is the answer??

Much Mahalo (Big thanks) for all -- All!!

Well thank you, shar-el-oha! I appreciate that. smile

No AI is used here. I started doing this for study and learning, so AI is out of the question. I'm quite old-fashioned when it comes to it.

Two text-editors and three views of the video is usually what it takes. Today it was two views, hence the quick posting. I start with the raw transcript of the video and trim it during the first view. Then over to another editor to view, trim it further and check for spelling anomalies. And then one last time - usually - for the finish. Then back to the raw editor to put in the coding for the forum.

I'm somewhat uneasy with the pace like today, as I actually prefer to chew more on phrases to be sure of the grammar, which is not my strongest side. But some parts of the operation go fairly quick now, due to fixed routines.

But I don't always start with it immediately, however. Hours may pass; it depends on my schedule otherwise. But thanks again for the shout-out! smile

Last edited by Joe R (2024-02-29 20:42:45)

#28 2024-02-29 21:02:13

mitkobs

Ariya wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

The mosquito problem is very serious at least where I am. A new very annoying  specie of mosquito was released(I think as biological warfare) couple years ago and is very different from the regular one that we have. The regular one goes only at night, bigger in size and slower when flying. This one is active day and night(even on the plain sunlight), smaller, faster and with that difficult to spot and kill. It is impossible to go outside during summer day with short pants and short sleeves because this thing is attacking relentlessly. The name is Aedes aegypti and if you have it where you live then you know what I am talking about. It is already here for couples of years and I found how to live with avoiding it but is annoying at least.

mitkobs - do you have any recommendations for a repellant against Aedes aegypti?

I normally use clove, lemongrass and citronella oils liberally on bare skin. But this is just for regular mosquitos

I do not use repellents if are not natural and no one knows what is the natural repellent against this thing(fire sure will work, I want a flamethrower...). I simply cover the skin with such cloths that the thing cannot puncture. And the thing is also very stupid like can be expected from such thing.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-02-29 21:03:36)

#29 2024-02-29 21:08:42

Joe R

mitkobs wrote:
Ariya wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

The mosquito problem is very serious at least where I am. A new very annoying  specie of mosquito was released(I think as biological warfare) couple years ago and is very different from the regular one that we have. The regular one goes only at night, bigger in size and slower when flying. This one is active day and night(even on the plain sunlight), smaller, faster and with that difficult to spot and kill. It is impossible to go outside during summer day with short pants and short sleeves because this thing is attacking relentlessly. The name is Aedes aegypti and if you have it where you live then you know what I am talking about. It is already here for couples of years and I found how to live with avoiding it but is annoying at least.

mitkobs - do you have any recommendations for a repellant against Aedes aegypti?

I normally use clove, lemongrass and citronella oils liberally on bare skin. But this is just for regular mosquitos

I do not use repellents if are not natural and no one knows what is the natural repellent against this thing(fire sure will work, I want a flamethrower...). I simply cover the skin with such cloths that the thing cannot puncture. And the thing is also very stupid like can be expected from such thing.

Vinegar can be handy on days with no wind. It stops the itching in mere seconds... wink

#30 2024-02-29 21:26:46

Meridianwoman

I shared this 3 minute video on the other thread about "MAUI" 
https://youtu.be/D_Coah_FgGo?si=oLB8Uun9tHG2M7M_

It relates to what Mari said about lab-mosquitoes.  In Hawaii, a small group of us are fighting a legal battle to stop the State of Hawaii from releasing lab-grown mosquitoes, along with another legal case to stop plans for Smart Cities.  Geez, will the hostility against humans ever stop?

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#31 2024-02-29 21:32:46

Pymander

In some ways I can see how Mari's updates are actually good in certain ways. It's like we are playing a game with the dark side, and the only reason they are winning is because they are cheating and bending the rules in their favor. The moment the ET intervention ceases, their plans are likely to collapse. However, now I think the fate of what is to happen rests largely on the ET's watching over the G.F. Either they are going to stop the Etorthans or do nothing while blaming humans for everything. Maybe my soul did come here to play the "Earth game" at the hardest possible difficulty; but, I'm deciding in this incarnation that it's gone too far and needs to be stopped.

#32 2024-02-29 22:01:26

Horton HaW

I so love these updates. She confirmed my suspicions. Thank you Joe R. Also thank you Alec for the art.
Her thank you made me tear up.

Regarding, mosquitoes you can make a homemade carbon dioxide trap, but using mouthwash as a base with other essential oils usually works.  There are alot you can use to repel. You will probably need to reapply.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#33 2024-03-01 00:42:28

Horton HaW

Marak60 wrote:

Hummm.... Just watched this and it has made it very clear that the Etorthans are actively working (weekly now) with the cabal in ways that most definitely go against the non-interference rules they have laid down! The plan as I see it will make it near impossible to escape their "medical" intervention and mind control plans. And this new mosquito issue is super troubling....

Not wanting to sound like a broken record here as I have said this many times before, but seriously!!!! When is enough enough and direct intervention happens? I truly do get the fact they (the ET friends) want to avoid direct conflict at all costs, but when do we reach the fulcrum? Even if that intervention was only to remove the unfair advantage and retrieve the illegal alien tech and research. Their just seems to be a daily reminder that it is hopeless because every time some progress is made we are slapped back 15 steps! My frustration levels are now beyond measuring over this blatant attack and I am so over the idea of seeing this a learning process, it is NOT.... They have declared war a long time ago and everyone seems to be ok with just bending over and saying RULE ME HARDER BABY.... or in the case of our "support" just allowing the war to rage on with minimal intervention because of the futile idea that they are sticking to some kind of non-interference law? This "law" is seems only applies to YOU, because the enemy just ignores it!

Now comes the roar of those who say "The humans must deal with this themselves!" well...... FINE..... but make the field of play equal, REMOVE the alien tech, diseases and mind control and ALL non-human regressive races involved in this deception! Once this has been done I know without doubt we can and would win...  So until this happens then it should be open season for any ET race who want to help us in any way they please (just as the Etorthans are doing against us) even if that means direct military retaliation, it really is that simple.

There is NOTHING that anyone can say to me here that will change my mind on this until the rules apply EQUALLY.. then if we blow it after this then so be it! So I send out the call... who is willing to step up to the plate, because it is time to kick some ass... STOP hiding behind a NON existent LAW! If you want someone to pull the trigger I volunteer, I would have ZERO issues taking these MF'ers out... End of story!

It is frustrating. The mosquito thing isn't new though. You should see the stuff being reported used on you wirelessly., etc... Most don't live in the countryside.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4036

#34 2024-03-01 01:05:39

shar-el-oha wrote:

Interesting -
I read many years ago and am not sure where, that those with birth numbers 4 and 8 will tend to cluster together in this life.
I have always found this true, even here. 

( Yes, be cautious, as in the information systems we use on earth, the birth - dates tend to be a "tool" for the ai in gathering and stringing for their purposes....)

I'm a 17 April and have found that I've had many 4's and 8's cross paths or have been long standing friends in my life.

I wouldnt bother about hiding your dates. We are all hooked up to AI already. Follow Hortons thread. He has done a great job gathering this information, but it seems most aren't interested.

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4036

#35 2024-03-01 03:32:14

easternsea

Joe R wrote:
Alec wrote:
Joe R wrote:

Ah... that is so kind of you, Ariya. Thank you! smile

I go with your suggestions and correct it to those. Hugs! smile

Joe R you are super fast! Thank you! smile

- Khila: Feb 28 (Pisces)
- Dhor Káal'el: Mar 2 (Pisces)
- Athena Swaruu: Mar 2 (Pisces)
- Sophia 'Yazhi' Swaruu: Mar 8 (Pisces)
- Mari Swaruu: May 8 (Taurus)
- Alenym: Apr 4 (Aries) (Sep 1 Stellar)
- Addy Nai’shara: Sep 8 (Virgo)

Thank you, Alec! smile

It may turn out to be too fast at times. Then corrections need to be made after posting it. That's not ok for those not having YouTube available (e.g. China).

Thank you Joe R! I heard that Bill Gates breeded GMO mosquitoes so be careful not to get bitten by them.

Incarnated as a Chinese person, the bright and morning star.

#36 2024-03-01 05:44:31

Scott Summers

Joe R

May I express my thanks for your immaculate efforts in transcribing Mari’s videos.

Although I watch her videos several times, i have benefited greatly from studying your transcripts.

I must also add that the amount of care you put in is very obvious. For example, the paragraphing and pacing is basically perfect. (I’m a grammar nazi hahahaha).

Lastly, this helps the Chinese readers like easternsea said.

Thank you, Joe R!

#37 2024-03-01 06:40:12

Joe R

easternsea wrote:

Thank you Joe R!

[...]

You are very welcome, easternsea. Thank you! It is really nice to see you around in the forum. smile

Scott Summers wrote:

[...]

Thank you, Joe R!

Scott... ...knowing you from your sharings in the forum, I also know that you have a somewhat similar attitude as myself when it comes to expansion of knowledge. You have inspired us and given us of your in-depth knowledge yourself, so please know that your expressed gratitude is mutual. Thank you! smile

Well, well... the appreciation given to me in this thread is somewhat overwhelming. I'm not used to that. <blush>

Please know that I understand recognition as an acknowledgement of what is already within ourselves. When we give attention and energy to what we deem as the good parts of our encounters, we also affirm our own trajectories and the direction in our wider journeys. As such, you have all inspired, and continue to do so. Thank you all for being here! smile

#38 2024-03-01 06:52:21

NaissanceE0

Scott Summers wrote:

Joe R

May I express my thanks for your immaculate efforts in transcribing Mari’s videos.

Although I watch her videos several times, i have benefited greatly from studying your transcripts.

I must also add that the amount of care you put in is very obvious. For example, the paragraphing and pacing is basically perfect. (I’m a grammar nazi hahahaha).

Lastly, this helps the Chinese readers like easternsea said.

Thank you, Joe R!

I advise you not to spend your energy on Chinese readers, not all Chinese people like me go to your forum to personally inspect.they are lazy。

#39 2024-03-01 07:43:40

mitkobs

Mosquito bites heal faster when rubbed with garlic or own spit and is not gross, it is healing. Also for prevention have to be always clean and smell fresh when you go out. But they are attracted also by CO2 we breath out and that cannot be prevented. At least this new invasive breed is rarely going for the face and upper arms. It flies and circle the person most from behind on exposed skin on legs and this is why is hard to be spotted and to be killed in action.

#40 2024-03-01 08:59:37

I use apple cider vinegar on everything - mosquito bites, midges, zombies, etorthans - anything really.

#41 2024-03-01 09:42:10

Alec

mes333 wrote:

(...)@Alec you must be a graphic designer? Awesome picture once again and I think Ari and I watch the same youTube videos. smile(...)

Thank you mes333! Actually I'm not a graphic designer, just for fun. smile

Horton HaW wrote:

(...)Also thank you Alec for the art.
Her thank you made me tear up.(...)

Thank you Horton HaW! I'm pleased that your tears were a result of something positive smile

#42 2024-03-01 19:24:47

akos996

I really hope the Taygetan and other friendly drones start spraying some misquito killer stuff to prevent this. It is not against the prime directive. Not only that there is already so much tampering with our planet this is 100% needed at this point.

I am sure we will start to see more Federation members stepping up against the rulers. They are crossing every line at this point.

There is just no way the members will let this plan go through.
I'm not sure if the purpose is another sickness or resetting us through genetical fiddling but it's unacceptable either way.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-01 19:26:32)

#43 2024-03-01 21:23:17

Horton HaW

mitkobs wrote:

Mosquito bites heal faster when rubbed with garlic or own spit and is not gross, it is healing. Also for prevention have to be always clean and smell fresh when you go out. But they are attracted also by CO2 we breath out and that cannot be prevented. At least this new invasive breed is rarely going for the face and upper arms. It flies and circle the person most from behind on exposed skin on legs and this is why is hard to be spotted and to be killed in action.

They also like dark colors. Also Afterbite, a product, is just baking soda and water. Any kind of oil, like EVO will also thwart them landing on you.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-01 21:31:07)

#44 2024-03-01 21:25:08

Horton HaW

wandereringsoul wrote:

I use apple cider vinegar on everything - mosquito bites, midges, zombies, etorthans - anything really.

Lol. Wonder what their sense of smell is like?

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-01 21:27:25)

#45 2024-03-01 21:26:51

Horton HaW

Alec wrote:
mes333 wrote:

(...)@Alec you must be a graphic designer? Awesome picture once again and I think Ari and I watch the same youTube videos. smile(...)

Thank you mes333! Actually I'm not a graphic designer, just for fun. smile

Horton HaW wrote:

(...)Also thank you Alec for the art.
Her thank you made me tear up.(...)

Thank you Horton HaW! I'm pleased that your tears were a result of something positive smile

It was nice to experience such a heartfelt connection. We all enjoy it. ♥

#46 2024-03-01 21:55:08

Twinflower

Dear Mari,

I assume the Etorthans wouldn't waste their time on "NPCs", and so I conclude these cabal leaders and tech tychoons they're meeting with aren't in that category.  I've learned folks like these cabal leaders and tech tychoons tend to be psychopaths and adrenochrome addicts. 

Common sense doesn't lead me to expect the mentally ill or addicts to make good life choices for themselves let alone an entire race or planet and all its inhabitants.  Humans feel compelled to intervene when someone is not in their right mind and a danger to themselves and others.  Does the GF see no such responsibility? 

I gather us humans are seen as mere avatars in a wretched video game.  Can it be the higher selves of some humans are also not in their right minds or captured and manipulated as well?  At what point does the insanity end?  Is there a line beyond which things are no longer excusable?

If Source is literally ALL, how is my human voice any less valid?  What if I AM my higher self's cry for help?  Is it possible I am Source reaching out to Source asking for assistance, like a body part that's injured asking the rest of the body for assistance?  What basis could there possibly be to deny a request of Source at any level? 

Just trying to wrap my head around how this works and ultimately asking is there any particular shade of green light our friends out there are waiting on to take action?

#47 2024-03-01 23:21:32

Twinflower wrote:

Dear Mari,

I assume the Etorthans wouldn't waste their time on "NPCs", and so I conclude these cabal leaders and tech tychoons they're meeting with aren't in that category.  I've learned folks like these cabal leaders and tech tychoons tend to be psychopaths and adrenochrome addicts. 

Common sense doesn't lead me to expect the mentally ill or addicts to make good life choices for themselves let alone an entire race or planet and all its inhabitants.  Humans feel compelled to intervene when someone is not in their right mind and a danger to themselves and others.  Does the GF see no such responsibility? 

I gather us humans are seen as mere avatars in a wretched video game.  Can it be the higher selves of some humans are also not in their right minds or captured and manipulated as well?  At what point does the insanity end?  Is there a line beyond which things are no longer excusable?

If Source is literally ALL, how is my human voice any less valid?  What if I AM my higher self's cry for help?  Is it possible I am Source reaching out to Source asking for assistance, like a body part that's injured asking the rest of the body for assistance?  What basis could there possibly be to deny a request of Source at any level? 

Just trying to wrap my head around how this works and ultimately asking is there any particular shade of green light our friends out there are waiting on to take action?

The ET's excuses of non intervention is endless. And there really is no such thing as the Prime Directive. It's like the Andromedans spiritual message to humans, you must be on the  "service to others" bs. Its all lies and smoke and mirrors.

Its like an adult theatre up there, everyone minding their own business looking on like sick goons.

We are on our own.

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-03-02 00:11:56)

#48 2024-03-02 01:48:02

Twinflower wrote:

Dear Mari,

Check out Hortons thread if you want to understand how sick this stuff goes...https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4036

#49 2024-03-02 08:36:03

mitkobs

@Horton HaW, yes these mosquitos love to land for rest on black colored surface and with that are hard to notice.

We here as avatars are kind of our own, have to help ourselves, have to take care for ourselves. For the Great Spirit this place and reality is like a borderland where the destruction of things is happening and some things have to be destroyed. Some things that cannot be repaired, cannot be lifted up have to be destroyed and will be.
As souls we have all the support from the Great Spirit and all is taken cared of for us(if the ego do not spoil the soul in the person and the person do not become regressive). There is no death for the Spirit, there is no end and there is no fear or stop. As a Spirit we have endless bodies avatars that will be destroyed in their time and then we will have more and more, no end. This one body avatar of course keep it in best shape and condition and live life as long you can with it but never be afraid when the time comes to part with it. Never be afraid of losing anything because you will have more and better after that. Limitation now leads to more freedom. Having little now leads to having a lot after that.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-03-02 08:40:12)

#50 2024-03-02 21:30:13

akos996

mitkobs wrote:

@Horton HaW, yes these mosquitos love to land for rest on black colored surface and with that are hard to notice.

We here as avatars are kind of our own, have to help ourselves, have to take care for ourselves. For the Great Spirit this place and reality is like a borderland where the destruction of things is happening and some things have to be destroyed. Some things that cannot be repaired, cannot be lifted up have to be destroyed and will be.
As souls we have all the support from the Great Spirit and all is taken cared of for us(if the ego do not spoil the soul in the person and the person do not become regressive). There is no death for the Spirit, there is no end and there is no fear or stop. As a Spirit we have endless bodies avatars that will be destroyed in their time and then we will have more and more, no end. This one body avatar of course keep it in best shape and condition and live life as long you can with it but never be afraid when the time comes to part with it. Never be afraid of losing anything because you will have more and better after that. Limitation now leads to more freedom. Having little now leads to having a lot after that.

That gave me the odd thought that no matter how crazy things get here, it ultimately depends on what we can tolarate as to how it plays out for us personally.
For example This mosquito thing might become a real issue or just another big scare that has a loud bark but doesn't bite, (literally lol).
So if I am willing to live a full life down on Earth as my plan does that mean I will escape all these things "miraculously"? hmmm

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-02 21:30:40)

Board footer