You are not logged in.

#26 2024-03-07 08:59:39

Mark

Re: Who needs free energy device?

xxayaxx wrote:

I apologise if this is off topic, but I just don't see where this could be posted.

Welcome every starseed who have an engineer's mind and kind heart.

Last edited by Mark (2024-03-07 09:00:12)

#27 2024-03-07 10:51:13

xxayaxx

Horton HaW wrote:

This is about over unity energy. Traditional nuclear plants are highly toxic just to heat water. That is not what the swaruus said BTW.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/free- … ean-swaruu

Quote:
As if that were not enough, at least most of the ionizing nuclear plants consume more energy, both electric and total that they produce, this happens by seasons rotating between them all. The reason for the existence of nuclear plants, dispite all their disadvantages, is not the production of electrical energy but the ionizing effect itself. This is for the purpose of terraforming the planet to be according to the needs of the negatives. The ionizing radiation affects the cycles in Hz of the matter by lowering its frequency and thereby lowering the total frequency of the planet by maintaining it in 3D. The production of electric power is just an excuse to install terra-forming plants.

The accident of the 3-mile island, Chernobyl and Fukushima nuclear plants, among others, were caused in order to spill radioactive isotopes to affect the Earth and its population. The nuclear plants are placed in strategic places all over the world on the Ley Lines and energy points.

Atomic plants are also used for the production of nuclear material for industry, especially weapons, not only for the manufacture of bombs, most of which that are manufactured today are small of the tactic class as opposed to the strategic class, example of which would be the intercontinental ballistic missiles or ICBMs. Nuclear material is also used for the manufacture of kinetic ammunition.

Is that an answer to me? I was referring to a different article

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/electric … -come-from

#28 2024-03-07 21:43:31

akos996

xxayaxx / Horton HaW you are both correct, it's "usable" but it's complicated. I cannot claim to understand it. I would rather trust that it is not good for us and leave it at that.

Horton HaW wrote:

This is about over unity energy. Traditional nuclear plants are highly toxic just to heat water. That is not what the swaruus said BTW.

Correct, but to make things clear for everyone nuclear materials do release useful energy if used for non-terraforming reasons like in military submarines, but it is highly toxic as we all know. We could use nuclear energy safely if we properly contained the materials and used strictly closed cooling loops only unlike how it is done today (one closed highly radioactive and one open loop less radioactive). Todays nuclear cleanliness and nuclear waste reusal is at a joke level still. As you all may know nuclear plants are always placed at shores, river banks since they require constant cooling. They dispose radiation slowly through the rivers and sea. It's diluted so they can claim it's a non-issue.
But I agree nuclear shouldn't be our go to. There are so many better ways.

https://forum.swaruu.org/post.php?tid=4902&qid=48368

Yazhi wrote:

Nuclear energy as a heat producer that in turn can generate steam that moves turbines that move submarine ships, or generate electricity, yes (explaining that nuclear plants are mostly terraforming plants). But nuclear detonation weapons, in my opinion, obey other technologies which are not being told to the human population and they only use the known mathematical-physical theory to explain the existence of such weaponry.

Because, on the one hand, the harmonic of a frequency is manifesting Uranium, correct, but the manner in which said Uranium releases energy as a chain reaction where sub-atomic particles are compressed to the point where they collide with each other causing the Uranium to violently disintegrate (as nuclear weapons are said to work), I do not find it congruent as it goes against the principles of Manifestation, because the harmonic of a frequency that controls everything is dictating something else at the sub-atomic level, it is dictating a piece of Uranium, not release of particles by chain reaction. (Yes, chain reactions do exist but not in this case). In other words, nuclear detonation as such goes against the harmonic that controls the physical presence of the detonator (Uranium).

But there exists the constant and progressive decay of a radioactive material which, as a by-product, is the release of heat energy.

xxayaxx wrote:

Has anyone heard of the device that was used covertly in the last century by the Kodak company? (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kodak-nu … _n_1515463)

Very cool story, never heard.

The lovely thing about the fight for free energy is that no matter how much they push down all inventions, people still find primitive ways to not require centralized services to bill them,
like how many people use Sun collectors to heat water, solar panels, geothermal wells, water mills, wood heating, installing HVAC instead of centralised heating ETC...
"free energy" got this bad connotation among the people as something unreachable. We have to step back and look at the motivation behind it and not make it some unreachable holy grail. It is vailable in easy forms and in complex forms. Sure I would rather have overunity straight away. And I do not mean to discourage anyone, exactly the opposite:
Free energy is everywhere and it cannot be that hard to achieve overunity! Even primitive methods give us a lot. Natures gives. We can do it smile

All we want is freedom and independence right? Decentralized energy. So don't scuff at primitive ways to give a middle finger to the centralization. Nature provides for us, so we plug out of the system meanwhile. We can't just sit around and wait for overunity to be created and replicated.
I don't want to derail the topic to "primitive tech", no. I was thinking about this recently because of the emotional value this fight holds. They can take away and hide zero point energy devices, but they can't hide away a forest and a river.

Alright let's concentrate on overunity devices.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-07 22:13:53)

#29 2024-03-07 23:20:46

MayTag

akos996 wrote:

xxayaxx / Horton HaW you are both correct, it's "usable" but it's complicated. I cannot claim to understand it. I would rather trust that it is not good for us and leave it at that.

Horton HaW wrote:

Correct, but to make things clear for everyone nuclear materials do release useful energy if used for non-terraforming reasons like in military submarines, but it is highly toxic as we all know. We could use nuclear energy safely if we properly contained the materials and used strictly closed cooling loops only unlike how it is done today (one closed highly radioactive and one open loop less radioactive). Todays nuclear cleanliness and nuclear waste reusal is at a joke level still. As you all may know nuclear plants are always placed at shores, river banks since they require constant cooling. They dispose radiation slowly through the rivers and sea. It's diluted so they can claim it's a non-issue.
But I agree nuclear shouldn't be our go to. There are so many better ways.

https://forum.swaruu.org/post.php?tid=4902&qid=48368

Yazhi wrote:

Nuclear energy as a heat producer that in turn can generate steam that moves turbines that move submarine ships, or generate electricity, yes (explaining that nuclear plants are mostly terraforming plants). But nuclear detonation weapons, in my opinion, obey other technologies which are not being told to the human population and they only use the known mathematical-physical theory to explain the existence of such weaponry.

Because, on the one hand, the harmonic of a frequency is manifesting Uranium, correct, but the manner in which said Uranium releases energy as a chain reaction where sub-atomic particles are compressed to the point where they collide with each other causing the Uranium to violently disintegrate (as nuclear weapons are said to work), I do not find it congruent as it goes against the principles of Manifestation, because the harmonic of a frequency that controls everything is dictating something else at the sub-atomic level, it is dictating a piece of Uranium, not release of particles by chain reaction. (Yes, chain reactions do exist but not in this case). In other words, nuclear detonation as such goes against the harmonic that controls the physical presence of the detonator (Uranium).

But there exists the constant and progressive decay of a radioactive material which, as a by-product, is the release of heat energy.

xxayaxx wrote:

Has anyone heard of the device that was used covertly in the last century by the Kodak company? (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kodak-nu … _n_1515463)

Very cool story, never heard.

The lovely thing about the fight for free energy is that no matter how much they push down all inventions, people still find primitive ways to not require centralized services to bill them,
like how many people use Sun collectors to heat water, solar panels, geothermal wells, water mills, wood heating, installing HVAC instead of centralised heating ETC...
"free energy" got this bad connotation among the people as something unreachable. We have to step back and look at the motivation behind it and not make it some unreachable holy grail. It is vailable in easy forms and in complex forms. Sure I would rather have overunity straight away. And I do not mean to discourage anyone, exactly the opposite:
Free energy is everywhere and it cannot be that hard to achieve overunity! Even primitive methods give us a lot. Natures gives. We can do it smile

All we want is freedom and independence right? Decentralized energy. So don't scuff at primitive ways to give a middle finger to the centralization. Nature provides for us, so we plug out of the system meanwhile. We can't just sit around and wait for overunity to be created and replicated.
I don't want to derail the topic to "primitive tech", no. I was thinking about this recently because of the emotional value this fight holds. They can take away and hide zero point energy devices, but they can't hide away a forest and a river.

Alright let's concentrate on overunity devices.

I'm gonna take a second to point out that the diagram of the device I posted higher up in this thread supplies 168kw on demand. For perspective, the average US household uses 80-90 a month. If one looks into Don Smith's designs you'll find a plethora of overunity designs that are constructed from commonly available parts. Yes, they require rather specific calibration. That said, these units are constructed using Tesla's principles which are flawed as Mari has stated. My suspicion is that Tesla realized his errors in the end, and that is why he was ruined. But hey, Im just a dude who excels at reading between the lines lol.

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#30 2024-03-08 18:17:09

akos996

MayTag wrote:

I'm gonna take a second to point out that the diagram of the device I posted higher up in this thread supplies 168kw on demand. For perspective, the average US household uses 80-90 a month. If one looks into Don Smith's designs you'll find a plethora of overunity designs that are constructed from commonly available parts. Yes, they require rather specific calibration. That said, these units are constructed using Tesla's principles which are flawed as Mari has stated. My suspicion is that Tesla realized his errors in the end, and that is why he was ruined. But hey, Im just a dude who excels at reading between the lines lol.

Yes I am familiar with Don Smiths designs. The weird capacitor and inductor geometric coupling is very interesting, because it goes into a weird territory of capacitive induction which is a more unexplored part of electrical engineering.
I've only tried the usual LC coupling device. Many people are giving misguidance though about their achievements since they measure the open voltage of the output then measure the current through a load and say:
"okay this thing produces 10KV and 12 Amps so it must be multiplying my output"
But they are two very different load conditions. Voltage lowers on the output depending on the load. Seeing many of these replication attempts really discouraged me from it.
Maybe I will give it a try some time. The huge amount of speculation and the way these inventors have some "magic sauce" to their devices turn me away from such people and their claims. Free energy inventors are scarce and genuinely good people who are not interested in locking away the design details in a magic "black box that makes it work" for their profit is even more scarce.

For example to me my biggest doubt is around John Searl and his flying device. His idea is so crude and has zero explanations why it works and never had a single working design. He says he had one but it flew away from him. Okay... No pictures, no videos, no witnesses, no measurements of the machined parts, nothing. Alrighty then.
I'm not saying Don Smith is wrong but I got disappointed so many times by crooks I don't even know who to trust anymore. I see some brilliant minds in this area and it saddens me that they are putting so much effort and trust in every claim. I will put Don Smith on my list.

"Free-energy.info" is an amazing website. I followed the guy on youtube and has nice texts and explanations accompanying the separate topics.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-03-08 18:20:12)

#31 2024-03-08 20:42:27

MayTag

akos996 wrote:
MayTag wrote:

Yes I am familiar with Don Smiths designs. The weird capacitor and inductor geometric coupling is very interesting, because it goes into a weird territory of capacitive induction which is a more unexplored part of electrical engineering.
I've only tried the usual LC coupling device. Many people are giving misguidance though about their achievements since they measure the open voltage of the output then measure the current through a load and say:
"okay this thing produces 10KV and 12 Amps so it must be multiplying my output"
But they are two very different load conditions. Voltage lowers on the output depending on the load. Seeing many of these replication attempts really discouraged me from it.
Maybe I will give it a try some time. The huge amount of speculation and the way these inventors have some "magic sauce" to their devices turn me away from such people and their claims. Free energy inventors are scarce and genuinely good people who are not interested in locking away the design details in a magic "black box that makes it work" for their profit is even more scarce.

For example to me my biggest doubt is around John Searl and his flying device. His idea is so crude and has zero explanations why it works and never had a single working design. He says he had one but it flew away from him. Okay... No pictures, no videos, no witnesses, no measurements of the machined parts, nothing. Alrighty then.
I'm not saying Don Smith is wrong but I got disappointed so many times by crooks I don't even know who to trust anymore. I see some brilliant minds in this area and it saddens me that they are putting so much effort and trust in every claim. I will put Don Smith on my list.

"Free-energy.info" is an amazing website. I followed the guy on youtube and has nice texts and explanations accompanying the separate topics.

I'm personally going to build the one with a plasma tube. I could build my own power supply as well from the designs, but I'm just going to purchase the high voltage, variable frequency power supply from tube manufacturer. It's only $600 and at least Ill get a really cool light display lol.

Last edited by MayTag (2024-03-09 01:10:46)

"The self-confidence of the warrior is not like the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of others and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eys and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity." - Don Juan Matus

#32 2024-03-09 00:01:04

MayTag wrote:
Pymander wrote:
MayTag wrote:

@pymander ever heard of Don Smith?

Never heard of him until now. Any links to his work? Very interesting diagram. I think it's actually a similar principle to the Rodin Coil design but a simpler design to construct. I will look into it more. You might also find interest in the Primer Fields by David LaPoint. He's seemed to be discovering things that are in line with what the Taygetans have been saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

Yes, i can link you to that workbook i got the diagrama from, but not until later today. Alternatively, i can email it to you in PDF form. Just email me. My address should be associated with my username here.

Would you be willing to send it to me in PDF format as well? My profile has my email set publicly.

#33 2024-03-09 03:16:05

MayTag

FollowTheLogos wrote:
MayTag wrote:
Pymander wrote:

Never heard of him until now. Any links to his work? Very interesting diagram. I think it's actually a similar principle to the Rodin Coil design but a simpler design to construct. I will look into it more. You might also find interest in the Primer Fields by David LaPoint. He's seemed to be discovering things that are in line with what the Taygetans have been saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

Yes, i can link you to that workbook i got the diagrama from, but not until later today. Alternatively, i can email it to you in PDF form. Just email me. My address should be associated with my username here.

Would you be willing to send it to me in PDF format as well? My profile has my email set publicly.

Yup. Done.

#34 2024-03-10 19:03:38

MayTag wrote:
FollowTheLogos wrote:
MayTag wrote:

Yup. Done.

Thank you friend.

#35 2024-03-11 03:08:09

MayTag

FollowTheLogos wrote:
MayTag wrote:
FollowTheLogos wrote:

Yup. Done.

Thank you friend.

Absolutely. Let me know if you come up with anything. Like I said above, Ive got a plasma tube and I'll be obtaining the power supply very soon. As you read through that document and start seeing mention of the difficulty in achieving resonance across the coils then go check out imaVking on YouTube. Considering my source for the dodecagram coil information (not a imaVking) i very strongly suspect that it has a strong part to play in this.

#36 2024-03-11 13:20:19

Mark

akos996 wrote:

I think the way to judge a device can being run is to think about whether it's using the energy in its environment, the magnetic field, the electric field, the gravitational field and so on. Even zpe requires the use of surrounding aether waves to form a self-sustaining and constantly enhancing energy matrix. Nuclear fission was considered fake by swaruu, and nuclear material was not readily available too. The garbage now being randomly assembled on YouTube with magnets or fans is definitely a cabal denigration of true free energy and a turn-off to viewers. Before manufacturing, I suggest to use simulation software to simulate it, or just think about whether it can run, and there are some strange effects  really need to experiment on our own. By the way, what do you think of this antenna system from Tesla?

Last edited by Mark (2024-03-11 13:22:54)

#37 2024-03-11 18:13:55

Horton HaW

MayTag wrote:

Mari has stated more than once that Tesla Initially failed at ZPE because of his 3-6-9 being unbalanced and not letting the energy flow back from the ether. In oder for it to work properly you have to add the additional factor of twelve. I'm no mathematician so I went a-googling. If you look up tesla 369 you're given this diagram:

https://st.depositphotos.com/2465573/55 … x-nine.jpg

It's pretty apparent that this thing is unbalanced. But it got me thinking, what shape would I end up with if I added the additional factor of 12. Here's what popped into my head a bit later that evening. I give you the dodecagram:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag … qdMI4jag&s

That little bit of sacred geometry is made of 4 equalateral triangles. If you place a 12 and the tip of the triangle pointing up then number the other points 1 through 11. You'll notice that 3-6-9-12 all start a new triangle. Also it looks like a clock. Doing a bit more research, I found this kid on YouTube:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag … JVFiFSIA&s

His channel is imaVking. He's got some interesting experiments on there. Too bad he seems hell-bent on getting himself offed by the Cabal, but I digress. Anyhow, what he shows in that image is done with just 6 turns on that coil. Additionally, he shows that merely passing a couple rare-earth magnets through the coil at a right angle generates a significantly higher voltage than with a "regular" coil. Fascinating stuff.

There's significantly more to this rabbit hole that I'm not willing to share here, because I feel that doing so is probably less than safe lol. I wouldn't want my car to fall on me while I was changing the oil.

Finally, a big ❤ ❤ ❤ for our Taygetan and Swaruu friends and an extra big hug for Mari specifically!

Cool channel. He has a lotus coil also. His Etsy shop isn't there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-RarFpC4U
Is this the same shape at the end?
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4914

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-03-11 23:51:19)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#38 2024-03-12 15:18:47

MayTag

Horton HaW wrote:
MayTag wrote:

Mari has stated more than once that Tesla Initially failed at ZPE because of his 3-6-9 being unbalanced and not letting the energy flow back from the ether. In oder for it to work properly you have to add the additional factor of twelve. I'm no mathematician so I went a-googling. If you look up tesla 369 you're given this diagram:

https://st.depositphotos.com/2465573/55 … x-nine.jpg

It's pretty apparent that this thing is unbalanced. But it got me thinking, what shape would I end up with if I added the additional factor of 12. Here's what popped into my head a bit later that evening. I give you the dodecagram:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag … qdMI4jag&s

That little bit of sacred geometry is made of 4 equalateral triangles. If you place a 12 and the tip of the triangle pointing up then number the other points 1 through 11. You'll notice that 3-6-9-12 all start a new triangle. Also it looks like a clock. Doing a bit more research, I found this kid on YouTube:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag … JVFiFSIA&s

His channel is imaVking. He's got some interesting experiments on there. Too bad he seems hell-bent on getting himself offed by the Cabal, but I digress. Anyhow, what he shows in that image is done with just 6 turns on that coil. Additionally, he shows that merely passing a couple rare-earth magnets through the coil at a right angle generates a significantly higher voltage than with a "regular" coil. Fascinating stuff.

There's significantly more to this rabbit hole that I'm not willing to share here, because I feel that doing so is probably less than safe lol. I wouldn't want my car to fall on me while I was changing the oil.

Finally, a big ❤ ❤ ❤ for our Taygetan and Swaruu friends and an extra big hug for Mari specifically!

Cool channel. He has a lotus coil also. His Etsy shop isn't there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm-RarFpC4U
Is this the same shape at the end?
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4914

If I'm looking at what your referring to, then no, those look like 14 point stars. But the pics aren't set up for easy counting.

#39 2024-03-12 20:01:29

Horton HaW

Yeah I didn't think so either, but the angle is bad. He has another vid on lotus coil.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oinSj3-uwtI

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer