You are not logged in.

#1226 2023-09-03 22:55:11

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello!
I understand from the videos on immersion that seizures can be a glitch in the signal between the immersion pod and avatar here in 3D but what about anti - seizure medication? Does anti-seizure medication strengthen the signal as it relieves seizures?

#1227 2023-09-06 19:52:54

I put data to when possible see something in contactee videos.

Annunaki are Angels.Angels that the Elite Contacts.
Elite are Jews,at least one faction of the Elite.
So Annunaki Are Cabalistic Angels,Raphael,example,Cabalistic
Angels.Fights Demons,Reptilians,Dracos.Also Cabalistic Angels are Pagan Gods.

Is this right or wrong,i put here to when possible see something in Contactee Videos.

#1228 2023-09-07 06:42:37

Brahman

Annunaki=CabalisticAngels wrote:

I put data to when possible see something in contactee videos.

Annunaki are Angels.Angels that the Elite Contacts.
Elite are Jews,at least one faction of the Elite.
So Annunaki Are Cabalistic Angels,Raphael,example,Cabalistic
Angels.Fights Demons,Reptilians,Dracos.Also Cabalistic Angels are Pagan Gods.

Is this right or wrong,i put here to when possible see something in Contactee Videos.

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/enki- … ct-contact
Here on Earth, everything is fiction. Especially religions.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#1229 2023-09-10 16:08:00

Stitchywitch

It would appear that the Galactic Federation are most concerned with giving the people of the Earth what they want. The only people of the Earth they communicate with are the cabal, therefore, what happens on the Earth is what the cabal wants.

I don't remember being consulted, as to whether I wanted to see thousands of Hawaiian children burned to death, or thousands more, having their organs harvested in underground labs in Ukraine.These are not experiences, these are atrocities, and serve only to feed the depraved appetites of the demons they have released. I don't remember being asked if I was happy to turn the whole planet into a desert by removing all the CO2. I don't remember being asked if I wanted compulsory death shots, or being able to travel no more than 15 minutes from my home. All of these things are what the cabal wants.

They do want other things, of course. The United Nations are meeting next week in order to put their next plans in force. They've primed the public by staging their "disclosure" event. The reality of the existence of Extra Terrestrial's is now in the public domain, in readiness for an "Alien Invasion", so terrifying, that they can step in to "save" us by enslaving us completely, (under their protection, of course). They think they will then gain absolute control of the entire planet.

Can I ask, that at least in part, for the last time ever, we give them what they want.

I think, maybe, some 300kg cats with body armour and plasma weapons, will do the trick quite nicely. Accompanied by some Taygeteans, for translation purposes, and some Engan "space vikings", if they're up for a rumble. The UN is a closed shop, so no need to scare the public with what they don't yet understand, just a really good scare for those who need it most and to get the message across that they are nowhere near as powerful as they believe themselves to be. Arishah's plan for the world gets a thumbs up from me. Yes, I support it 100%. This IS what I want, and I'm sure many others would support it too.

So, they REALLY want an Alien Invasion?  BRING IT ON !!!!

#1230 2023-09-10 18:24:09

mitkobs

Cabal being the federation incarnated + demons from lower astral(unusual match made in "heaven's hells")and looks like they talk to their members on these secretive meetings and make their own arrangements and desires accomplished, putting themselves as master slavers on the top of the food chain, living in unimaginable luxury and excess while ordinary people in some parts of the world have to live with 1$ for a day. Really if this is truth and their pitch is not really about the interest of the real souls, these ET will be going down, dethroned from their high secure places of comfort.

#1231 2023-09-11 10:16:12

xxayaxx

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey Gosia, I'm currently looking into the Cabal's system called Sentient World Simulation (SEAS) and want to know if/what the Toleka crew knows about it or if they can share anything with us about it from their perspective? I'm sure it involves AI like Red Queen but there is probably more to it, such as predicting of future events on the planet (based on the data it gives this system). The goal is pretty large too, to create a digital version of this entire planet and everything on it, even Google is working on the mapping aspect of this project. I'll link sources about this system for you and them to check out, or for the members of this forum.

Thank you if you are able to pass this question to them and if they are able to share information on it smile

What SEAS is:

"It is called the “Sentient World Simulation.” The program’s aim, according to its creator, is to be a “continuously running, continually updated mirror model of the real world that can be used to predict and evaluate future events and courses of action.” In practical terms that equates to a computer simulation of the planet complete with billions of “nodes” representing every person on the earth.

The project is based out of Purdue University in Indiana at the Synthetic Environment for Analysis and Simulations Laboaratory. It is led by Alok Chaturvedi, who in addition to heading up the Purdue lab also makes the project commercially available via his private company, Simulex, Inc. which boasts an array of government clients, including the Department of Defense and the Department of Justice, as well as private sector clients like Eli Lilly and Lockheed Martin."

Link: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Sentient_World_Simulation

Link: https://www.corbettreport.com/how-the-g … imulation/

You just spoiled the plot of the film that I was going to watch, well, thank you:)

#1232 2023-09-11 15:01:01

xxayaxx

TSD.9111 wrote:

Oh no hmm What is the film you were going to watch?

the red queen is ai in the film resident evil, which in turn is taken from alice through the looking glass

#1233 2023-09-12 20:31:31

Horton HaW

TSD.9111 wrote:

Hey Gosia, I'm currently looking into the Cabal's system called Sentient World Simulation (SEAS) and want to know if/what the Toleka crew knows about it or if they can share anything with us about it from their perspective? I'm sure it involves AI like Red Queen but there is probably more to it, such as predicting of future events on the planet (based on the data it gives this system). The goal is pretty large too, to create a digital version of this entire planet and everything on it, even Google is working on the mapping aspect of this project. I'll link sources about this system for you and them to check out, or for the members of this forum.

Thank you if you are able to pass this question to them and if they are able to share information on it smile

What SEAS is:

"It is called the “Sentient World Simulation.” The program’s aim, according to its creator, is to be a “continuously running, continually updated mirror model of the real world that can be used to predict and evaluate future events and courses of action.” In practical terms that equates to a computer simulation of the planet complete with billions of “nodes” representing every person on the earth.

The project is based out of Purdue University in Indiana at the Synthetic Environment for Analysis and Simulations Laboaratory. It is led by Alok Chaturvedi, who in addition to heading up the Purdue lab also makes the project commercially available via his private company, Simulex, Inc. which boasts an array of government clients, including the Department of Defense and the Department of Justice, as well as private sector clients like Eli Lilly and Lockheed Martin."

Link: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Sentient_World_Simulation

Link: https://www.corbettreport.com/how-the-g … imulation/

Yes. This is one they haven't gotten into with ioNTB. It would connect to this role out though.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4036

Last edited by Horton HaW (2023-09-12 20:33:11)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#1234 2023-09-16 22:41:10

Horton HaW

Stitchywitch wrote:

It would appear that the Galactic Federation are most concerned with giving the people of the Earth what they want. The only people of the Earth they communicate with are the cabal, therefore, what happens on the Earth is what the cabal wants.

I don't remember being consulted, as to whether I wanted to see thousands of Hawaiian children burned to death, or thousands more, having their organs harvested in underground labs in Ukraine.These are not experiences, these are atrocities, and serve only to feed the depraved appetites of the demons they have released. I don't remember being asked if I was happy to turn the whole planet into a desert by removing all the CO2. I don't remember being asked if I wanted compulsory death shots, or being able to travel no more than 15 minutes from my home. All of these things are what the cabal wants.

They do want other things, of course. The United Nations are meeting next week in order to put their next plans in force. They've primed the public by staging their "disclosure" event. The reality of the existence of Extra Terrestrial's is now in the public domain, in readiness for an "Alien Invasion", so terrifying, that they can step in to "save" us by enslaving us completely, (under their protection, of course). They think they will then gain absolute control of the entire planet.

Can I ask, that at least in part, for the last time ever, we give them what they want.

I think, maybe, some 300kg cats with body armour and plasma weapons, will do the trick quite nicely. Accompanied by some Taygeteans, for translation purposes, and some Engan "space vikings", if they're up for a rumble. The UN is a closed shop, so no need to scare the public with what they don't yet understand, just a really good scare for those who need it most and to get the message across that they are nowhere near as powerful as they believe themselves to be. Arishah's plan for the world gets a thumbs up from me. Yes, I support it 100%. This IS what I want, and I'm sure many others would support it too.

So, they REALLY want an Alien Invasion?  BRING IT ON !!!!

Here sign the petition.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=4149

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#1235 2023-09-20 09:39:11

TheMorken

TheMorken wrote:

Athena said in https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/starl … r-findings that she cannot see the Starlink satellites anywhere in Earth's orbit.

Where do these Falcon 9 rockets bring their cargo, and what is that cargo if it is not Starlink satellites?

Do they already bring something to Mars, or do they bring mining equipment something to the asteroid belt? Or is it something else entirely?

How does Starlink provide its internet services, do they use Federation equipment?

Above were questions to ask Athena when she is back online. I would really like to know.

#1236 2023-10-03 11:26:20

Marc

Hi Gosia,

In october, we are going to have 4 meteorites showers.
Is there an "astral", "etheric" or energetic impact/effect on humans from those showers?

Oct 6 - Camelopardaliods
Oct 9 - Draconids
Oct 22 - Orionids
Oct 25 - Leonids

Thanks
Marc

#1237 2023-10-06 03:28:27

Colins

Yazhi and Mari, what are the karmic implications to the Galactic Federation in its permissiveness to the regressives in the latter's influence on the earth matrix knowing that humanity have declared 'enough is enough'?  How does the karmic repercussions of their actions affect the GF in its (future) plans for the Earth and humanity?

Moreover, how are the ethical/emotional collectives such as the Pleiadians/Taygetans, Swaruunians, Urmahs etc, affected by these GF karma as a result of their permissiveness given that these collectives too are part of the GF?

Last edited by Colins (2023-10-07 05:41:05)

#1238 2023-10-11 03:58:38

Emmanuel

Hello ^w^ ♥
Question: What are some methods when an incarnated conscious person realizes they want to contact their star family or mentors?
How can he do this?

#1239 2023-10-16 10:01:30

Paganini

I think it was mentioned by Yazhi that a low astral entity had attacked Mari some time ago but she was able to fight him off. And Mari isn’t making these types of videos anymore because of low views although it’s a topic she enjoys. Please let Mari know that there may not be many of us who watch these types of videos probably because it scares people but this topic of lower astral entities is important to understand and if we don’t face our fears how do we overcome them? This topic is an excellent source of shadow work. And there are people here in this forum (and elsewhere too I’m sure) who need help in this regard. Thank you!

In La'kech

#1240 2023-10-17 22:57:52

Lyran

Guys when I changed my phone I have lost the Telegram group. May I ask someone to post a link for me again please?

#1241 2023-10-18 00:48:30

Outerspace

Lyran wrote:

Guys when I changed my phone I have lost the Telegram group. May I ask someone to post a link for me again please?

https://t.me/cosmicagencymainsupportcenter

Hi Lyran smile

#1242 2023-10-18 01:04:21

fzhangj2ee

How do we pass money to Mari? Just watched her video, that damn federation cut off their money support. But we the people has it. Is there any restriction for us send money to their account?

#1243 2023-10-18 01:30:49

Lyran

Outerspace wrote:
Lyran wrote:

https://t.me/cosmicagencymainsupportcenter

Hi Lyran smile

Hi there and thank you very much Outerspace. smile

#1244 2023-10-22 02:36:26

gurudownunder

Hi is there any update on the latest effects of the papayas? Percentage of transmission, amount who got it and those who didn't that have close contact with those who did how long till they are compromised? In the land downunder (Oz) and in other countries it has been stated that over 90% got it, is this correct? Does using the EMP devices help those who did get the papayas? I did read all the transcripts from a couple of years ago. Love the information those in 5D are sharing, much love always P

#1245 2023-10-26 04:00:08

fzhangj2ee

question regarding how the solar system or any similar system achieve balance between celestial bodies. It looks there needs to be a feedback mechanism, so that if there any impact to the system, system shall withhold.

Earth science F= GMm/r2 would not be able to explain.

Let's say Tiamat, the water planet was destroyed, and system destabilized. I would imagine, if they follow the physics formula, the entire system would collapse.

Then is it right to say that the solar system is like a human body, if one kidney is taken out, the body still functions, although not at the full capacity.

Last edited by fzhangj2ee (2023-10-26 13:44:06)

#1246 2023-11-09 15:05:04

huaixiang

question about Chinese history.
I have been watching these videos for a while and I really like it. it has been very helpful to me. I have seen the history of the Earth, and the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Sumer have also been mentioned, but I have not seen the history of ancient China. I am very curious about the true history of ancient China. In fact, in China the origin of humanity is not the story of Adam and Eve, but the story of Pangu and Nvwa, and there are mysterious books passed down from ancient times, such as the "Classic of Mountains and Seas". So may I suggest to post a video about these topics? Or just reply here. Thanks very very very much!

Huaixiang

#1247 2023-11-10 22:06:14

Presto33

fzhangj2ee wrote:

question regarding how the solar system or any similar system achieve balance between celestial bodies. It looks there needs to be a feedback mechanism, so that if there any impact to the system, system shall withhold.

Earth science F= GMm/r2 would not be able to explain.

Let's say Tiamat, the water planet was destroyed, and system destabilized. I would imagine, if they follow the physics formula, the entire system would collapse.

Then is it right to say that the solar system is like a human body, if one kidney is taken out, the body still functions, although not at the full capacity.

I recommend to read Walter Russell books, especially: "A New Concept of the Universe", despite that it is a bit difficult. Also, there are his beautifull dawings and paintings on Pinterest.

#1248 2023-11-11 01:34:05

Yankee

I'd like to hear more about the things Dror Kaalel and others have done and the influence on Earth culture. The team's description of their mission suits sound like DC Comics superheroes and their skin-tight suits, large bodies with big chests, ability to fly, and utility belts, as if this was observed by enough people even a hundred years ago, but the history survived only symbolically in comic books. Then of course the name Kaalel.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-11-11 01:39:40)

#1249 2023-11-11 02:07:29

fzhangj2ee

regard NPC in the matrix, those who does not really have a soul or no connection to source, who created them?

#1250 2023-11-11 07:16:13

mitkobs

So called NPC are product of collective unconscious. Unconscious is also consciousness and creates life forms. For what ordinary people are unconscious and subconscious is creating(emerging) beings to maintain missing aspects of the 3D vibratory system.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-11-11 07:17:37)

Board footer